onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

4 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

ONLY the Vale can F K a highly likely Potteries league derby next season by going down THIS season!!....😭

There IS one chink of light however.....😁

Charlton are at Derby Tuesday night.....

IF the Vale can SOMEHOW bear Fleetwood the same night we could well BE out of the drop zone with TWO games in hand.......

IF and SOMEHOW....👍🤣👀👀

Not unless we won by a 13-0 score line we won’t. 

Advert

15 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

ONLY the Vale can F K a highly likely Potteries league derby next season by going down THIS season!!....😭

IF the Vale can SOMEHOW bear Fleetwood the same night we could well BE out of the drop zone with TWO games in hand.......

IF and SOMEHOW....👍🤣👀👀

Shame we play Derby ourselves next weekend while Charlton, fresh from draws with Bolton and Portsmouth, have a fixture run consisting of Northampton, Cheltenham, Carlisle and Fleetwood. 

• Like 2

OK here's my team we have to score we have to lift the moral around the place as it stinks.

Ripley

Plant Debrah Lopaco Icavetti

Sang Garrity Chislett Mighten

Wilson Loft

No point worrying about defending we have to win .

Take the players out who clearly do not want play because Crosby got sacked .

It's clear as day with some .

Hopefully, Moore has seen it 

OK here's my team we have to score we have to lift the moral around the place as it stinks.
    Ripley
        Wilson Loft
Apparently, 3 games are sufficient for him to assess the players. But as usual, injuries will restrict his options. Were some players kept back to be fit for Tuesday?

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Ripley
        Wilson Loft
Well Carol stated in the video he needed 3 games to access the team properly, he's had those 3 games now. So will we see drastic changes ?
The problem with this dismal run we are on is that it's gone on for ever. It's like 15 months now, other than a little bit of success at the beginning of this season.
That's why the supporters have had the life and soul sucked out of them as it's endless and relentless . Resulting in overall negativity, anger and apathy and fingers pointed and scapegoats everywhere as we desperately try to get some kind of non existent rationale and answers to it all.
I think DM recognises all of this with the fan base and is trying to unite and galvanise us fans and keep calm, positive and level headed about what he faces.
The powers to be have a different slant of burying their heads in the sand and literally hoping and believing that the run of form at the beginning of the season will rise and appear again as it's pretty much the same group of lads that managed to achieved that. They believe they are capable. That comes down to blind faith and niavety.
Having said that there has been no proper pacification or reassurance to the supporters, from the powers to be, as they endlessly hope and prey we will regain that form. That's why so much time had been given to AC etc. They thought with time it will come good again, but they've now run out of time.
Having said all that the gaffers had his 3 games to access and we now go into an absolute must win on Tuesday. The club, Carol and fans are in crisis and meltdown. The lads and gaffer are the only people that can change that in the immediate.
Let's get behind them yet again. Surely, logically we can't have a calamity of errors again like we did yesterday?

• Like 2

At the risk of lol emoji bombardment: Massey is no RWB, but as a right sided forward with an out and out RB behind him he is much more of an attacking threat. He crosses and links up quite well, but as with everyone in that 532 nonsense he was expected to do everything. I’d give him a go over Weir because he looks like another premier league academy player that in the real world is a L2 sub.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sheffield61 said:

IF and SOMEHOW....👍🤣👀👀

Charlton have been on an incredibly rough run of fixtures but appear to be battling hard enough to get wins when they end. 

You’re totally right. Beat Fleetwood and things look a lot rosier. However recent performances, especially yesterday paint a grim picture of our level being raised enough to do so or win many more beyond that. 

The hope that Crosby was an incompetent holding back a talented squad that many theorized on here is laughably false. I actually felt he had done well when compared to a lot of the squads in this league and our last win against Blackpool at Christmas was the sign of a man who knew what he was doing with a lot of clever line up calls that worked. 

The real story was established back in the summer. We had an odd pre season, with few challenging fixtures that we still struggled with and no system developed around any viable strike force because we now know Flitcroft was pinning his hopes on getting the woefully inadequate Loft. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lydiatevaliant said:

Shame we play Derby ourselves next weekend while Charlton, fresh from draws with Bolton and Portsmouth, have a fixture run consisting of Northampton, Cheltenham, Carlisle and Fleetwood. 

That’s the serious worry. Charlton can pull the ladder away quite easily. Being honest, I went and had a look at Charlton’s squad and it looks leagues ahead of ours. 

40 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Well Carol stated in the video he needed 3 games to access the team properly, he's had those 3 games now. So will we see drastic changes ?

He changed formation after one game and we played with a back four for the first time this season. Every defender has been equally culpable all season. We have a kid striking coming off the bench. Apart from dropping the reliable goalkeeper, what other drastic changes could he possibly do?

1 hour ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

The last 3 games have all been "must win". We've come away with 0 points. 

Fleetwood are shìte, unfortunately so are we. However they did thump us 3-0 not so long ago 🤣

I'm predicting a 2-0 scoreline... I just don't know who to.

6 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

See if you can't hold out until May buddy, free food, free heating, lots of lovely young nurses and NO Vale, it's win win all the way bud
(Pity Vale can't win, nevermind win, win)
emoji6.png

Saturday was a must win and were dreadful and I went to tge away match and if it was for ripley we would have lost by even more and I don’t see a goal in this team; loft and Massey are awful and our defence is awful  and we haven’t got a win in our team; confidence is at an all time low and division two awaits and we will get beaten at Derby which I will be there to see 

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Chislett fits into Moore's formation,which is ridiculous.

I wouldn't have Jones anywhere near any selection this season again.

I'm really disillusioned if that was our best efforts and I'm afraid that's 9 home defeats this season,10 last season...shocking statistics