onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Portsmouth (H) match thread - 27th Jan

robf

Advert

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

And just watch similar incidents of supporters in their hundreds invading the pitch in order to get a match abandoned?

Now they've seen it can be done, with no arrests etc etc, it will happen again.

But this guy has been arrested?! 🫤

2 hours ago, gags 64 said:

3 or 4 times Bishop ran over to the ref complaining about challenges on several of their players. He is a pain in the **** but I wish we'd got him. We are turning into the nicest team in the division. There's only one outcome of that. We can then be the nicest team in league 2. Wish we would grow some and fight for the cause

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

I completely agree and we are spineless and it was a penalty but for some reason the referee ignored what looked like a foul on Chislet and I’ve just watched it again and it wasn’t but the new signings aren’t strong enough to compete to the cause and I worry about the injury to uche and if he have surgery..and I know from my professional experience and it also happening to me, he will be out for a while and with Garrity and Ojo out we need to be stronger with important matches to come and I hope I am wrong🤞

17 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Wow, Teddy from Moorland Road High School. He’ll be on the hall of fame with Ian Humphries. What a school it was, honoured to have attended such a fine institution. Worryingly Teddy, at 62 is still quicker than Loft or Smith

I remember him, was Ian's mate. I haven't seen or heard of him since the late 70s when he moved from Gordon Street. I certainly remember his two sisters though, that is a different wow! 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

I remember him, was Ian's mate. I haven't seen or heard of him since the late 70s when he moved from Gordon Street. I certainly remember his two sisters though, that is a different wow! 

Phil, as this is anonymous, yes a different Wow factor.

32 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Wow, Teddy from Moorland Road High School. He’ll be in the hall of fame with Ian Humphries. What a school it was, honoured to have attended such a fine institution. Worryingly Teddy, at 62 is still quicker than Loft or Smith

I was also a member of that fine institution, he was in the year below me 😅

5 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

How can you compare a peaceful demonstration to that of someone trying to smash the ref is beyond me

Were you at Reading?  The truth is that there was some goading between both sets of fans after the pitch invasion.  It could very easily have turned violent, and if it had’ve done it would’ve taken a lot more to stop than some old soak running across our pitch.

3 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Were you at Reading?  The truth is that there was some goading between both sets of fans after the pitch invasion.  It could very easily have turned violent, and if it had’ve done it would’ve taken a lot more to stop than some old soak running across our pitch.

I was at Reading, were you?

It did not turn violent so its pointless even arguing the toss on something that never happened.

Then today, we have got the same deluded old woman comparing the scenes at West Brom v Wolves to that of Reading.

Nothing happened at Reading like the scenes we have seen yesterday and today

13 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I was at Reading and no one will convince that Reading wanted that game to restart. They made no effort to stop the planned invasion and no effort to clear the pitch. 

5 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Stewards are a waste of money it’s policing on the cheap, the only one making money are the company that supply them. The problem now is some of the idiots have now moved into the Hamil, where they were contained in the RP. Reading fans had a protest, they didn’t chase the referee. I’ve been to some EPL grounds previously and the stewards are big units who take no messing about, it’s zero tolerance and will go into the crowd and haul people out. 

Stewards have been only useful for me finding a seat at an unfamiliar ground when it is one of those rare occasions when I need to be sat in the seat on ticket. Other than that, totally agree. 

Archived