onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (H) FAC2R Match thread 12th Dec

Advert

1 hour ago, rob1983 said:

I won't be going again till he's gone. Four lads saying the same at work. And yes we all do attend games.

That’s a bit silly. I understood people not going because of Smurfwaite, MOLD or even Gannon because they were foul characters who tried to damage the club, but Crosby is just a guy out of his depth. 

If he is that bad, he will get the push anyway but not backing the club when you could is just depriving the club of your support, not Crosby. 

• Like 7

Valiants, 10% of us in Stoke live below the UN poverty line. That means people are scrabbling about in say India, for food and stuff to sell.from.rubbish tips, In Stoke it's a different format but the same thing., they are living in 3xterme abject poverty.
Times are tough out there, our heating is a fiver a day if we are at home all day, and that's just constantly getting warm, then turn it back on when cold etc.
Crimbo is coming aswell, we aren't going to pack the park against Stevenage tonight. However we will have a decent enough crowd against Wigan and Borough.
UTV

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

That’s a bit silly. I understood people not going because of Smurfwaite, MOLD or even Gannon because they were foul characters who tried to damage the club, but Crosby is just a guy out of his depth. 

If he is that bad, he will get the push anyway but not backing the club when you could is just depriving the club of your support, not Crosby. 

To be fair I think if you don’t have a season ticket and have to pay 20 something pound to watch drivel then I do understand it. Not what I will do but I do get it 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

To be fair I think if you don’t have a season ticket and have to pay 20 something pound to watch drivel then I do understand it. Not what I will do but I do get it 

I agree but not turning up purely because of Crosby doesn’t make sense. Ok, you could argue it is because the football is crap, but then I’d probably not have seen us since September otherwise! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Emile said:

Surely people get to make the decision if they want to attend the matches or not.

If you are not enjoying watching the games why should you keep going?

But isn't the element of surprise and the unexpected what keeps us going to matches? If we all knew what was going to happen we could lump on at the bookies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Is it drivel though .

To some folk it may be too others they are  enjoying seeing the Vale pass the ball and try get a new identity away from Pope ball which I didn't mind but lots of times it was infuriating especially when behind in games .

That's why folks have season tickets any way to reduce the cost .

Those who do not go don't have to go but it won't change anything Carol and the footballing side are trying get Vale playing a way that will make our assets saleable and I as a fan even though I've disliked the fact we only won 1 in 12 can see what they are trying to do 

The development of Debrah Walters Lomax and Dipepa it so good that they now all getting in the squad .

We in the quarter finals of the league cup that should have folk bouncing if not why not .

Looks like Crosby is being backed so get behind the team .

Today's the future yesterday is gone.

A change of attitude in the stands be a help what is it with potteries football supporting folk .

Be positive nothing good comes from negative thinking

Loft and Uche to score tonight and me I'd  be absolutely made up for them both. 

Why cause it will do them the world of good 

UTV  

Edited by Devine intervention

26 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Im pretty sure what iv been watching for the last 11 months or so is drivel - and for clarification, im a happy clapper and not on the Crosby out petition

Yes was it good seeing Worrall work his proverbial putting ball after ball in and no one on the end of majority etc 

We have had 11 poor months results wise (apart from cups )but come on seriously this season so far do you feel honestly that we have the amount of points in league we deserve. 

I beg to differ there's been so many games I've come away from thinking how we lost that,so many bad giveaway goals when let's face the opposition have done little to get them rewards ,that's how I've seen it anyway .

Maybe Exeter was the turning point cause generally we were second best ,but we did what others I feel have been doing to us being second best but somehow been given opportunities win games they have not deserved to win .

So lets have some positive support for the Vale tonight from all .

Lets see if we have enough about us win the game in 90 hope so then maybe I can reach work at 22.00 not  23.00 I've told them I'd be in .

Keep the faith .

Let's hope that December is the month where results turn. 

With support maybe they will .

With apathy and  delusion and negative thinking they probably will not .

So come on Vale .

Let's build that confidence even further leading up to big games v Wigan and the Middlesborough, as especially the latter the crowd should be absolutely buzzing I am I cannot believe Vale are 90 mins away from a semi final its absolutely wonderful 

UTV 

Edited by Devine intervention