onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Advert

57 minutes ago, gags 64 said:

Got to be Health and Safety issues, can't believe it's just about the toilet block. It's the mystery behind it all that starts rumours. If it was just about the lack of toilets I'm sure season ticket holders would be stopped from sitting there every week

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

I don't see what else it could be, unless you think the toilet roof didn't fall in? More fans were allowed in v Carlisle, then I think it was just before the Northampton game it happened, so numbers were reduced. There will be a max number per available facility, or equivalent ratio.

Don't think anything is being hidden. I think the club are putting tickets on sale this early for precisely the reason I've said, so they have time to monitor sales and decide if the current capacity is sufficient or if there's the demand for more. I just really hope fans don't leave it last minute. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a late surge and we sell out with days to spare, leaving some fans disappointed as there's no time for the club to increase capacity. 

2 hours ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

If we sell tickets quickly, I think the club will get more facilities sorted and then put a few more on sale in the paddock. Hope that's the case. It will look shocking on TV otherwise. 

Didn’t think it was on tv.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

So what's the crack how many can season ticket holders purchase ?

Surely you can get at least one extra per season ticket holder ?.

Oh well nip up on Wednesday afternoon  to see .

I'd usually buy them online but not sure it's a good idea with buying 2 extra UTV 

I asked the club earlier and  ST holders can fill your boots. No restrictions to qty of purchase.

Going to be carnage on the website tomorrow night which is going to be even worse as 1000+ are going to be doing it remotely at Burton. Perhaps could have been timed better?

38 minutes ago, chickensteve said:

I believe the same. With the Hamil change there's approx 9800 sellable home seats and I think the bycars for away fans was capped at 3200. (If my memory from the play off match is right)

For Swindon it was restricted to 2,200 to reciprocate what they gave us. Now it's restricted to 3,200, Derby have just sold out that many.

1 hour ago, chickensteve said:

I believe the same. With the Hamil change there's approx 9800 sellable home seats and I think the bycars for away fans was capped at 3200. (If my memory from the play off match is right)

Which would only take ST holders buying a couple each to see a sellout before general sale. 

9 hours ago, smithie said:

Which would only take ST holders buying a couple each to see a sellout before general sale. 

true i'd be suprised if all season tickets holders attended tho. Being midweek could be an issue for some people, work & family commitments etc also