onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

3 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Trying to purchase a ticket or two & it's saying i don't have access even tho i've a 1876 membership 🙄 anyone else had or having issues? 

I'm getting the same problem. My brother just tried, too and having the same problem. 

Will keep trying 

• Like 1

Advert

5 minutes ago, Vtid said:

is that how long it took to let you login or did you manage to log in ok on time? 

Took me almost all that time to access the seats.  The 2 minute timer timed out then I sat there for ages slowly getting access step by step until I could book the tickets.  I was booking for 6 season ticket holders all of whom are allocated to my account - every time I booked a seat and returned to the seat layout I had to wait ages.

3 minutes ago, Vtid said:

my account is for myself only. Still saying i'm restricted, as much as i love this club the basics they need to sort out it's a joke 

Sounds like your 1876 membership is not correctly linked to your account mate - so it thinks you are not eligible to book.  

1 minute ago, RPH-KV said:

Took me almost all that time to access the seats.  The 2 minute timer timed out then I sat there for ages slowly getting access step by step until I could book the tickets.  I was booking for 6 season ticket holders all of whom are allocated to my account - every time I booked a seat and returned to the seat layout I had to wait ages.

Definitely needs looking at, there always seems to be some sort of issue regarding tickets. Getting embarrassing now 

3 minutes ago, RPH-KV said:

Sounds like your 1876 membership is not correctly linked to your account mate - so it thinks you are not eligible to book.  

how can it not be linked to my account? seems all other 1876 members are having the same problem so suggests to me it's an issue their end mate 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Not that. It's across the board for all members. Mine has been linked and working fine all last season and this one too. It's just not working basically. 

As you say it’s not good enough.  Suggest you drop a email  to ticket office.  If we don’t give feedback nothing will change.

[email protected]

• Like 2