onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Advert

16 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Tickets - £25.00 Adults, £15 Concessions. 

Ouch.

It's maybe a fiver more than l expected but in all fairness it's only normal match-day prices for adults plus £1.00.

Also I've never known us fleece our own fans so I really don't think anyone can be too disappointed with this. 

• Like 8

I think the pricing is out of touch with the area we reside in .

However how often do you get to see Vale have the opportunity get to the semi finals so I'd say the adult price is about right 25 pounds .

The concessions price is the worry if you have 3 kids going at 15 pounds plus mum or dad  that's 95  quid just get in .

I'm not sure people have that much money as sat v Burton 15 pounds adult 10 pounds concessions only attracted 3700 odd home fans .

It seems to me folk want a freebie .

Well we need make some money out of this competition so I have no problem with the pricing as lose the game we win financially and that can strengthen the club regardless .

On the night there be loads of folk who haven't been to Vale for years going should they get in for 15 pounds no they should pay the 25 as we probably won't see them again unless reach semi finals .

Even at them prices we will sell out .

PORT VALE Quarter finalists .

With it been 44 days and nights before game and you know how much it is get in just budget have 6 pints instead 9 have 5 cigarettes instead of 20 and put money aside for game .

Moderations the key .

Those who want to go will go  

Those who cannot afford will not which is a shame .

But lack of funds from no  tv coverage and everything has put the club in a corner and I think its lead to the pricing  as it is .

Be interesting see the interest in the game I'd suggest they put them on sale immediately and lets see how many are going no matter what and how many are not  

UTV 

Edited by Devine intervention

50 minutes ago, MBE said:

I don't understand what the club is thinking here.

At these prices I won't be attending the game Xmas week, I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Charging the same price as for watching Cheltenham? Outrageous! Quite right those prices.

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, smithie said:

It's maybe a fiver more than l expected but in all fairness it's only normal match-day prices for adults plus £1.00.

Also I've never known us fleece our own fans so I really don't think anyone can be too disappointed with this. 

Its the overall pricing, £13 more per child is not going to get families in, if they'd kept to league pricing and had better pricing for concessions I dont think the Adult prices would be too much of an issue but 2 x Adults 2 x kids = £80.00 plus food/drink/parking etc.

Its a huge game where we have a chance to entice more floating fans and hopefully keep them long term but at that pricing it will be about 5000-6000 Vale at most plus Boro fans, especially at Christmas when we have now 4 home games in less than a fortnight.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Its the overall pricing, £13 more per child is not going to get families in, if they'd kept to league pricing and had better pricing for concessions I dont think the Adult prices would be too much of an issue but 2 x Adults 2 x kids = £80.00 plus food/drink/parking etc.

Its a huge game where we have a chance to entice more floating fans and hopefully keep them long term but at that pricing it will be about 5000-6000 Vale at most plus Boro fans, especially at Christmas when we have now 4 home games in less than a fortnight.

If this game had been away at Man United and £30 a ticket we'd still have taken 7/8000 fans. 

No-one has to buy food or drink at the ground. They can get organized and eat/drink before coming. They've got 6 weeks to think about that, and that gives them plenty of time to save up for tickets. 

If it's floating fans you want, Saturday was £15 and we had barely 4000 in attendance.

• Like 7