onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

48 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Why don’t you shut it and your mouth while your at it? 

Hahahaha

You can only be a Stokie -

Think you're hard, but full of lard!

How's your window gone, braindead??? Many players deserted your stinking ship?

Shut the door when you finally <ovf censored> off!

• Like 2

Advert

35 minutes ago, The Master said:

I’ve met her.

Flitcroft has her wrapped around his little finger.

Crosby ain’t for me.

Pipe down. You don’t even know who I am.

I don't care who you are. You're not the only person to meet Carol...and to suggest that about a level-headed woman displays a shocking lack of respect. I do know who you are - you're a <ovf censored>...oh...sorry...that's what you are!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Obviously hoping the signing is confirmed in morning .

MS not LG right club wrong player .

However if it as fell through I do worry about my beloved (I ain't spent 33 of my life encouraging my team )club.

Why you may ask why  we still score goals .

Yes we do but that was when uche was taking players out the game create space for Chislett and Wilson. 

Let's put into context lofts contribution in games so far he doesn't score ,he doesn't create opportunities for others score, but he does work hard however that should be a given for every pro footballer, you getting paid for something our fans would love do but cannot because they decided not dedicate there life to it ,you did so you need do a damn sight better than what you have being doing that's my message for him .

You need be dangerous shooting and the ball hitting the moon isn't what's required .

So I'm at work now been refreshing  twitter for hrs hoping we got some last minute deals through .

When I awaken tomorrow I hope there's good news for the faithful .

Yes they moan but 3 wins in 19 has created that they haven't (the moaning entitled ones however its there club at the end of the day so there entitled to moan if they do not like what they see).

We all Vale ain't we. 

If there's folk on here who ain't Vale I don't get what you get out of antagonising the locals .

UTV 

Edited by Devine intervention

3 hours ago, The Master said:

The future is all well and good. 
BUT…. Without a present there is no future.

Shocking window. And to go into the last 20 games with the striker options (or lack of) that we have, AGAIN, is absolutely unforgivable.

I heard Carol has come off social media because of the abuse towards “Dave”…..

Well Carol, you haven’t seen anything yet, should results go bad in this next fortnight. 
She is becoming so far disconnected from the average fan who can see that all is not well and that Flitcroft needs shoveling back up the M6 where he came from.

What are you The Master of?  Bullsh1t? Also, you have no right to be the self-appointed voice of 'the average fan' because i do not want you speaking on my behalf because you, sir, are talking out of your rectum.

Edited by fuzzyvalefan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

What are you The Master of?  Bullsh1t? Also, you have no right to be the self-appointed voice of 'the average fan' because i do not want you speaking on my behalf because you, sir, are talking out of your rectum.

I take it the “Fuzzy” bit of your username, is your tiny little mind.

Keep happy clapping my fuzzy little friend.

5 hours ago, The Master said:

I’ve met her.

Flitcroft has her wrapped around his little finger.

Crosby ain’t for me.

Pipe down. You don’t even know who I am.

I’ve Met her and she is a nice compassionate driven lady who puts vale and burslem  first 

Flitcroft does not have her wrapped around her finger and I met them both 

Crosby were stuck with him get behind him 

pipe down I know who you are but you don’t know whom I am 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Obviously hoping the signing is confirmed in morning .

MS not LG right club wrong player .

However if it as fell through I do worry about my beloved (I ain't spent 33 of my life encouraging my team )club.

Why you may ask why  we still score goals .

Yes we do but that was when uche was taking players out the game create space for Chislett and Wilson. 

Let's put into context lofts contribution in games so far he doesn't score ,he doesn't create opportunities for others score, but he does work hard however that should be a given for every pro footballer, you getting paid for something our fans would love do but cannot because they decided not dedicate there life to it ,you did so you need do a damn sight better than what you have being doing that's my message for him .

You need be dangerous shooting and the ball hitting the moon isn't what's required .

So I'm at work now been refreshing  twitter for hrs hoping we got some last minute deals through .

When I awaken tomorrow I hope there's good news for the faithful .

Yes they moan but 3 wins in 19 has created that they haven't (the moaning entitled ones however its there club at the end of the day so there entitled to moan if they do not like what they see).

We all Vale ain't we. 

If there's folk on here who ain't Vale I don't get what you get out of antagonising the locals .

UTV 

Can't imagine we did sign anyone last night as you would hope they would have posted it at the least. Also the selling or parent club for a loan would have released the information. It's possible we could sign someone like Dwight Gayle who was released from his contract by Stoke quite late. That often means a shot term deal has been arranged and it's too late in the window to get medicals completed.  Not sure if anyone else was released from their contract last night. Troy Deeney could be a possible, I think Crosby did some coaching at Watford when Deeney was there. Otherwise I guess we go with what we have. 

Crewe getting Charlie Kirk until the end of the season was good late business for them. We've got Wilson, Chislett,  Mighton and Weir fit who play the role he could have occupied for us; plus Garrity when he's fit. I've always liked him when I've seen him play.

5 hours ago, The Master said:

They don’t.

Academy equals money.

It’s all about money. 
And pittance at that!

Only the fans can sort this out and it starts on Saturday when we inevitably lose.

Flitcroft and Crosby out and I hope the fans inevitably turn to this because she is so blinded by it all it’s untrue.

The majority of fans will be there to support the team Saturday, the recriminations can wait until later especially as nothing will now change until the Summer. 
I must say though our record of signing strikers over the last couple of years is appalling. I would probably say in that time only Wilson has been good enough and he’s by probably been available for less than half his available games due to injury.

The team will get my full support tomorrow but this window reminds me of the one where we sold Alnwick and Grant and that didn’t end well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well I’ve woken up and see there is no striker. This is up there with 2016/17 relegation season window. It’s an absolute disgrace. When Wilson inevitably gets injured we will be left with a strike force of Loft and Dipepa. I feel sick. We deserve to go down.

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

I’ve Met her and she is a nice compassionate driven lady who puts vale and burslem  first 

Flitcroft does not have her wrapped around her finger and I met them both 

Crosby were stuck with him get behind him 

pipe down I know who you are but you don’t know whom I am 

I can break down your post so easy.

Shes a nice compassionate lady who puts port vale and Burslem first…… Let’s go through that. Compassionate? Sent DC on his way. Compassion shown only until it didn’t suit her. Vale and Burslem first? Extortionate car parking prices. Couldn’t give a <ovf censored> about Burslem in general. Unless of course it’s for her virtue signaling look at me conquests so she can go on radio 5 live.

Flitcroft. “Everything football will go through Dave”. How’s that going? No strikers. Another piss poor window. But ooooooo look Carol, we can dine out with Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, look at us!! Bring Robbie along to make your ego even bigger!!

Crosby…. “We’re stuck with him”?????

How does that work then? He’s abysmal at his job. If he was manager under Smurthwaite the fans would be shouting for his head but noooo. And why? Because the fanbase have been brainwashed by Carol who’s brainwashed by Flitcroft! It ain’t rocket science sunshine! We’re on a collision course with league 2 in 3 months time and your theory is “we are stuck with him”…… Like he’s some chained idiot we can’t get rid of. We can. The facts are he’s another in power where she’s brainwashed.

And finally. If you do know who I am then come and approach me. I’m easily accessible if you do know me. But you don’t. You’re just giving it large. “Whom” ever you are.

Enjoy your day.

6 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Other than the Exeter part I'd agree.

However it's a game versus a Fleetwood team 14 without a win. We're always garbage on a Tuesday and Orient are resurgent.  Stevenage possibly our 4th successive draw. 

7 points I'll be doing cartwheels. 

Whoops sorry, I lost the plot!

• Haha 1

Feels very much like we have missed out on someone at the last minute. The bloke on Facebook said he saw a very impressive championship striker shaking hands with the coaching team before going back in with his agent.

When people were asking who it was he would say ‘no’ to names like Gregory and Wyke… but wouldn’t say anything if people mentioned Michael Smith. Could it have been him?

So feels like either

1. we will get an announcement this morning and people will have to admit that’s a very good addition, or

2. We will find out that we missed out at the last minute and couldn’t get it across the line and that will have to be viewed as a massive failure especially with no back up option.

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 7