onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Peterborough United

Fosse69

Just been on the bloatcake ,always a good read when we have won and Sjoke have lost. Great to read the optimism on here and the relegation talk on their forum. Apparently Steve Evans is the answer, goodness knows what the question is.
Who can eat more pies in one go than your average lardie?

Advert

Possibly the worst performance of the season. We disintegrated once Ojo went off and could easily have got beaten 5 or 6.
Chance for revenge against a team in freefall with a poor away record. 
Came away from that game thinking what a chasm between the teams. Now we can leapfrog them .
How fit is Ojo now?

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:
11 hours ago, darren1810 said:
Possibly the worst performance of the season. We disintegrated once Ojo went off and could easily have got beaten 5 or 6.
Chance for revenge against a team in freefall with a poor away record. 
Came away from that game thinking what a chasm between the teams. Now we can leapfrog them .

How fit is Ojo now?

Well based on his excellent cameo at the lettuce munchers I'm thinking he's almost ready. Think that's his first time on the pitch in his 3 sub appearances. 

13 hours ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Will the game be on iFollow as well as Sky?  Much rather give a tenner the Vale than pay a Sky subscription.

Should be. In my season pass renewal for 2022/23 it said:

For the very first time, in the 2022/23 season all 46 of your team’s games are guaranteed to be shown live on iFollow, regardless of any television broadcast selections. 

9 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Should be. In my season pass renewal for 2022/23 it said:

For the very first time, in the 2022/23 season all 46 of your team’s games are guaranteed to be shown live on iFollow, regardless of any television broadcast selections. 

May only apply in non UK countries?

4 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

May only apply in non UK countries?

Possibly. It doesn't say so but could be implied. In that case it would require a VPN as 15.00 Sat games do. But it is on ifollow which it was not in previous seasons.  

Hope tickets are selling well for this game .
One of our worst performances of the season.v posh yes they were OK made look.good by how bad we were on thar day .
Gone now revenge will be sweet in front of TV cameras let's hope enough pay to go watch the game in person to create the atmosphere what can put them on the back foot .
Be great if can get 8000 in on a Mon night will shift swap to go
UTV

I can't remember if we've done any deals on tickets this season but I'd like to think we can create an offer for this game. It's hard to blame anyone who keeps the money in their pockets in January when the game's a) on TV and b) it's a Monday night.

21 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

That is a scathing piece and my guess is that, with two weeks off like us, they will come to Vale Park with summat to prove. Just ideal then for DC and the lads!

I can't remember if we've done any deals on tickets this season but I'd like to think we can create an offer for this game. It's hard to blame anyone who keeps the money in their pockets in January when the game's a) on TV and b) it's a Monday night.

I agree and generally they only have to do it for Bycars as most support will go anyway .
Good idea I'm happy pay full price for me lad foe this game but wouldn't object to a offer even if I have already brought ticket.
The more the merrier

Archived