onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Peterborough United

Fosse69

I think the home team recieves more money than the away team for being on TV. I'd imagine this game and the Accrington home game which is also a night match to be the lowest crowds of the season. Derby have sold out 3900 tickets so that game should be around 11k even with it being a night match. A crowd of 6k against Peterborough and Accrington is low based on this season but based on the last 20 years we usually average 5k at home not 8k.

Advert

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

I don't get it .
I mentioned it on Facebook Wonder of Vale do a deal get as many in as possible even if you just did it for bycars at 10 pounds adult 5 pounds under 18s with a season ticket attending Valiant
People say why not for the whole ground I say to that that end struggles get folk go in it so why not some moneys better than none as thats had to be my mantra all me working life .
I'm a season ticket holder would I mind no in the slightest what if 2500 new support turned to add to the die hards and loved it saw Politic beat 3 slam in the net Harrison bullet head a cross into the back of the net and Butterworth put one in top corner I can bet your life majority would return.
Build the fan base emoji122.png with deals to bring these folk off there xboxes and up the Vale
UTV

If we did a half-price deal we need twice as many pay-on-the-day to make it viable. That ain't going to happen in mid-January on a Monday.

31 minutes ago, smithie said:

If we did a half-price deal we need twice as many pay-on-the-day to make it viable. That ain't going to happen in mid-January on a Monday.

Why does it need to be viable, I really can't see many people paying £22 for a match that is on Sky.  I have said for years, there should be one game a season where there are reduced prices for a game where there would be low numbers in attendance and to promote it heavily.  Notts County do one game a season at about a pound and get 15000+ every time they do, I am a season ticket holder so would not benefit me but would love to see a packed out Vale.

7 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Why does it need to be viable, I really can't see many people paying £22 for a match that is on Sky.  I have said for years, there should be one game a season where there are reduced prices for a game where there would be low numbers in attendance and to promote it heavily.  Notts County do one game a season at about a pound and get 15000+ every time they do, I am a season ticket holder so would not benefit me but would love to see a packed out Vale.

Maybe we'll look at that for the Accrington home game

Even if Vale did a game for a pound entry, there'd still be some wanting their change

I don't get it .
I mentioned it on Facebook Wonder of Vale do a deal get as many in as possible even if you just did it for bycars at 10 pounds adult 5 pounds under 18s with a season ticket attending Valiant
People say why not for the whole ground I say to that that end struggles get folk go in it so why not some moneys better than none as thats had to be my mantra all me working life .
I'm a season ticket holder would I mind no in the slightest what if 2500 new support turned to add to the die hards and loved it saw Politic beat 3 slam in the net Harrison bullet head a cross into the back of the net and Butterworth put one in top corner I can bet your life majority would return.
Build the fan base with deals to bring these folk off there xboxes and up the Vale
UTV

It's on sky end of.....

It's on sky end of.....
So so your saying folk should stay at home and watch it on sky .
Everyone to there own real fans will be there encouraging footballs not a TV programme .
So it's going be a low crowd .
So be it the ones who go will have to make up for them who do not .
Swindon game was on sky the people who turned up that night were magnificent I suggest they return on Mon night and back the club like they did that wonderful night

15 tickets left in lorne Street all the rest white .
Railway stand selling very well as is paddock .
The bycars struggling but no surprise there .
Think we must be allowed sell every available seat judging by what I've seen .
Too much time on me hands but seems to me that we sold as many as last home game if not more in some stands.
Bring it on .
Hopefully Peterboro bringing a few they were championship last season so I'd expect over 500 to come minimum .
So have we got 6500 season ticket holders if so then a good 7600 there Mon at a guess one hopes minimum UTV

12 hours ago, valefan79 said:

Totally agree but a Monday night in January isn't the game to do it. 

Archived