onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

I'd be moving a few on in January players who have great heart but not quite good enough for the level what they find themselves in .
I'm.sure Darrell knows who they are .
In league 2 the majority of the time they struggled especially when having dips in there form I should know I've watched them for years .
Time for them to be moved on .

Advert

Just posted this on the A&V pod thread:

Gents

Listened to the pod this morning while in the gym – another great listen.  Thought I’d give you my own take on players from the weekend but its turned into a review of the whole team

Stone: Not the greatest performance on Saturday but certainly not at fault for 3 of the 4 goals. Nice fella (but is that a problem) loads of future potential but needs to go out on loan.

Stevens: Good keeper but not spectacular; is he the answer to our keeper problems – no.  Think he’s going back in January so it focuses the mind.

Covolan: Take away his psycho streak and, as a goalkeeper, I think he’s better than Stone and Stevens.  I’d have him back in a heartbeat (like Steve suggested) and make it plane that its his last chance

Even then we need a new, Championship experienced, keeper.  Like the idea of the guy from Ipswich

Cass: Not made the impression that we all hoped for, not sure that he will.  The jury is out

Jones: One of our best players this season, didn’t have a fantastic game on Saturday (who did) but I think he does a good job and is growing in to a good EFL1 player.  Needs more time

Benning: I hate myself for saying this but Mel is not an EFL1 standard player.  He was great in EFL2 last season, but he’s been exposed too many times as not up to standard (Posh instantly springs to mind).  I’d be replacing Mel in January if we can

Forrester: Another who didn’t have a great game on Saturday, though he put his hands up and said so straight away.  I think he holds himself to higher standards. Great signing, going to get better and better in my view  

Smith: Smudgers worst game on Saturday.  Love Smudger and I think he’s gradually improving as we grow into the league; great defender but limited as a general footballer.

Hall: Mr Rolls Royce hasn’t had a brilliant season so far; when he plays well he just oozes quality.  I’d keep him and give him as much time as possible.

Massey: Simply not convinced about Massey; don’t believe he should be wearing a Vale shirt and should go in January.  I think we carry him too much and we can’t afford to do that; he can be good going forward but all too often he fails/disappoints and he’s lousy at tracking back (the game against Posh and their third goal springs to mind when he gave up on tracking back). You are also 100% right in that he’s not a real striker as how on earth do you let the ball bounce three times in the six yard box! 

Agyakwa: Not seen anywhere near enough of him to comment.

McCarron: Think he needs more time.  He’s another who is supposed to be a top player.  We need to see this soon.  I’d keep him until the end of the season and give him more of a chance

Robinson: he was great going forward on Saturday but then seemed to run out of ideas when he got to the box – mainly because he didn’t have anyone to pass to.  Brilliant future ahead of him, fast becoming a fans favourite and hope he’s with the Vale for the next 10 years,

Walker: Still injured.  Love Brad, great player, seems to get a lot of injuries.  He’s defo someone to keep at least for now.  If his injuries keep rearing up then perhaps we might need to think again in 2023/24

McDermmot: Another fantastic future star player; would love him to be the next Phil Sproson.  People are saying send him out on loan – NO CHANCE!  He’s good enough to get in the team and should at least be on the bench for every game and played as a starter in every Pizza Cup game.

Ojo: we miss him in midfield; good player but feel like he could do more and could improve more under DC/AC

Garrity: Love Big Ben, as regularly commented on – he’s being played out of position and, so far, had a quiet season.  Ineffectual on Saturday when he came on; would love to see him played in his main role and with someone like Proctor and, the two of them together, can really rat at other players.

Conlon: Thought Conlon had a better game than you guys scored him on Saturday; showed more desire for the ball then most on the pitch (thought that wasn’t difficult) however, quality of touch let him down.

Charsley: Love Harry C and can’t understand why he doesn’t get more of a chance to play; always gives his all – 100% type of guy and a good footballer too.

Pett: Another who wasn’t brilliant on Saturday but, agreed that - when he went off, we completely fell to bits.  Think Carpet Man has been one of our best players this season and is growing more into the role.

Worral: Love Wozzer when he’s on his game; has the occasional stinker.  Jonny was right that he was the best player on the pitch when he came-on on Saturday; couldn’t understand why he didn’t start the game.

Politic: Jury still out.  Scored some good goals but missed some howlers; can be very effectual or plane dross.  I’d keep him till the end of the season and see how things progress.

Holden: haven’t seen enough of him, no idea if he’s fit, don’t know how good he is or is he someone else we’re carrying.

Wilson: One word – CLASS!  Love Willo and think he’s brilliant when he’s fit

Harrison: Love Ellis but 100% agree with you that he’s not the brilliant player he’s made out to be; he needs to improve and score more of the opportunities put in front of him.  Must be a 20-goal a year player for the time and opportunity given; also needs to improve his football thinking as the ban he’s got is just stupid and puts his teams mates in a hole.

Mipo: for me he’s almost as much of a disappointment as Massey; I really don’t see what West Ham see in him.  I’d simply send him back in January and spend the money on someone else

Proctor: Utterly love Jamie – wonderful footballing mind and a truly horrible player to play against.  If he can get fit then I’d have him in the team BUT he has to play as a proper striker and NOT out of position.  With him you could rotate Proc/Willow/Harrison and with perming and of Garrity/Conlon/Politic/Butterworth playing off them.  I’d give him until the end of the season to get fit; if he doesn’t I’d imagine Jamie will retire any way (what a loss to football!)

Butterworth: Not his best game on Saturday but by far better than most; think he’s a smashing player and fits perfectly into the way Vale play football.  He’s got a really good touch about him that, if he gets a bit better, could rival Willow in quality.  I’d be speaking with Blackburn to get a price to buy him permanently in Jan.

Conclusion from Saturday: Yes, we had a bad day at the office – very similar to the Exeter game; the only difference is that we actually had some of the ball at the weekend and Oxford weren’t ‘that good’ (where as Exeter played us off the pitch)  Likewise, when we played Posh, they were cleared a different class on the day.  None of the team covered themselves in any glory, which has happened a couple of times this season and we’ve got away with it.  I like that Clark is rotating the team but, at times, he has too many players playing out of position or the team don’t seem to know or understand what they are supposed to be doing.

Are we in crisis – No!  I don’t care how we do it we just need to stay up this season and consolidate next year and I think we’ll do that comfortably.  I think we’ll be mid-table.

So, retained list for January

Covolan

Cass

Jones

Forrester

Smith

Hall

McCarron (L)

Robinson

Walker

McDermott

Ojo

Garrity

Conlon

Charsely

Pett

Worral

Politic (L)

Wilson

Harrison

Proctor

Butterworth (L)

Possibly:

Agyakwa

Holden

Get Rid

Stones: go out on loan

Stevens: send back to Oxford

Benning: sell in Jan

Massey; sell in Jan

Mipo: send back in Jan

January:  In Jan I’d

• Get Covolan back, send Stone out on loan but also spend money on buying a good quality keeper.  This should be one of Flickers top priorities right now; he cannot wait until the window opens and it should be one of our very first announcements
  • I’d look to buy a good left back
  • We need another striker; would prefer to buy then loan another player; for me I’d be banging loudly on Huddersfield’s door for Harrat – he knows the Vale already and could fit in to the team fairly quickly.
  • If Carol can afford it I’d be asking Blackburn how much they want for Butterworth.

49 minutes ago, Osh said:

Gents

Listened to the pod this morning while in the gym – another great listen.  Thought I’d give you my own take on players from the weekend but its turned into a review of the whole team

Stone: Not the greatest performance on Saturday but certainly not at fault for 3 of the 4 goals. Nice fella (but is that a problem) loads of future potential but needs to go out on loan.

Stevens: Good keeper but not spectacular; is he the answer to our keeper problems – no.  Think he’s going back in January so it focuses the mind.

Covolan: Take away his psycho streak and, as a goalkeeper, I think he’s better than Stone and Stevens.  I’d have him back in a heartbeat (like Steve suggested) and make it plane that its his last chance

Even then we need a new, Championship experienced, keeper.  Like the idea of the guy from Ipswich

Cass: Not made the impression that we all hoped for, not sure that he will.  The jury is out

Jones: One of our best players this season, didn’t have a fantastic game on Saturday (who did) but I think he does a good job and is growing in to a good EFL1 player.  Needs more time

Benning: I hate myself for saying this but Mel is not an EFL1 standard player.  He was great in EFL2 last season, but he’s been exposed too many times as not up to standard (Posh instantly springs to mind).  I’d be replacing Mel in January if we can

Forrester: Another who didn’t have a great game on Saturday, though he put his hands up and said so straight away.  I think he holds himself to higher standards. Great signing, going to get better and better in my view  

Smith: Smudgers worst game on Saturday.  Love Smudger and I think he’s gradually improving as we grow into the league; great defender but limited as a general footballer.

Hall: Mr Rolls Royce hasn’t had a brilliant season so far; when he plays well he just oozes quality.  I’d keep him and give him as much time as possible.

Massey: Simply not convinced about Massey; don’t believe he should be wearing a Vale shirt and should go in January.  I think we carry him too much and we can’t afford to do that; he can be good going forward but all too often he fails/disappoints and he’s lousy at tracking back (the game against Posh and their third goal springs to mind when he gave up on tracking back). You are also 100% right in that he’s not a real striker as how on earth do you let the ball bounce three times in the six yard box! 

McCarron: Think he needs more time.  He’s another who is supposed to be a top player.  We need to see this soon.  I’d keep him until the end of the season and give him more of a chance

Robinson: he was great going forward on Saturday but then seemed to run out of ideas when he got to the box – mainly because he didn’t have anyone to pass to.  Brilliant future ahead of him, fast becoming a fans favourite and hope he’s with the Vale for the next 10 years,

Walker: Still injured.  Love Brad, great player, seems to get a lot of injuries.  He’s defo someone to keep at least for now.  If his injuries keep rearing up then perhaps we might need to think again in 2023/24

McDermmot: Another fantastic future star player; would love him to be the next Phil Sproson.  People are saying send him out on loan – NO CHANCE!  He’s good enough to get in the team and should at least be on the bench for every game and played as a starter in every Pizza Cup game.

Ojo: we miss him in midfield; good player but feel like he could do more and could improve more under DC/AC

Garrity: Love Big Ben, as regularly commented on – he’s being played out of position and, so far, had a quiet season.  Ineffectual on Saturday when he came on; would love to see him played in his main role and with someone like Proctor and, the two of them together, can really rat at other players.

Conlon: Thought Conlon had a better game than you guys scored him on Saturday; showed more desire for the ball then most on the pitch (thought that wasn’t difficult) however, quality of touch let him down.

Charsley: Love Harry C and can’t understand why he doesn’t get more of a chance to play; always gives his all – 100% type of guy and a good footballer too.

Pett: Another who wasn’t brilliant on Saturday but, agreed that - when he went off, we completely fell to bits.  Think Carpet Man has been one of our best players this season and is growing more into the role.

Worral: Love Wozzer when he’s on his game; has the occasional stinker.  Jonny was right that he was the best player on the pitch when he came-on on Saturday; couldn’t understand why he didn’t start the game.

Politic: Jury still out.  Scored some good goals but missed some howlers; can be very effectual or plane dross.  I’d keep him till the end of the season and see how things progress.

Holden: haven’t seen enough of him, no idea if he’s fit, don’t know how good he is or is he someone else we’re carrying.

Harrison: Love Ellis but 100% agree with you that he’s not the brilliant player he’s made out to be; he needs to improve and score more of the opportunities put in front of him.  Must be a 20-goal a year player for the time and opportunity given; also needs to improve his football thinking as the ban he’s got is just stupid and puts his teams mates in a hole.

Mipo: for me he’s almost as much of a disappointment as Massey; I really don’t see what West Ham see in him.  I’d simply send him back in January and spend the money on someone else

Proctor: Utterly love Jamie – wonderful footballing mind and a truly horrible player to play against.  If he can get fit then I’d have him in the team BUT he has to play as a proper striker and NOT out of position.  With him you could rotate Proc/Willow/Harrison and with perming and of Garrity/Conlon/Politic/Butterworth playing off them.  I’d give him until the end of the season to get fit; if he doesn’t I’d imagine Jamie will retire any way (what a loss to football!)

Butterworth: Not his best game on Saturday but by far better than most; think he’s a smashing player and fits perfectly into the way Vale play football.  He’s got a really good touch about him that, if he gets a bit better, could rival Willow in quality.  I’d be speaking with Blackburn to get a price to buy him permanently in Jan.

Conclusion from Saturday: Yes, we had a bad day at the office – very similar to the Exeter game; the only difference is that we actually had some of the ball at the weekend and Oxford weren’t ‘that good’ (where as Exeter played us off the pitch)  Likewise, when we played Posh, they were cleared a different class on the day.  None of the team covered themselves in any glory, which has happened a couple of times this season and we’ve got away with it.  I like that Clark is rotating the team but, at times, he has too many players playing out of position or the team don’t seem to know or understand what they are supposed to be doing.

Are we in crisis – No!  I don’t care how we do it we just need to stay up this season and consolidate next year and I think we’ll do that comfortably.  I think we’ll be mid-table.

Covolan

Cass

Jones

Forrester

Smith

Hall

McCarron (L)

Robinson

Walker

McDermott

Ojo

Garrity

Conlon

Charsely

Pett

Worral

Politic (L)

Wilson

Harrison

Proctor

Butterworth (L)

Possibly:

Agyakwa

Holden

Get Rid

Massey; sell in Jan

• Get Covolan back, send Stone out on loan but also spend money on buying a good quality keeper.  This should be one of Flickers top priorities right now; he cannot wait until the window opens and it should be one of our very first announcements
  • We need another striker; would prefer to buy then loan another player; for me I’d be banging loudly on Huddersfield’s door for Harrat – he knows the Vale already and could fit in to the team fairly quickly.
  • If Carol can afford it I’d be asking Blackburn how much they want for Butterworth.

Some very interesting takes there.

Covalan I think has got 0 chance of ever putting a vale shirt on again. Only way I see him coming back is Stevens goes back and we struggle to bring anyone else in. 

Agree with your assessment of January. As much as I think there is more players I'd like to get out and improve on, massive wholesale squad breakup mid-season might not work to well in a season where we are looking to survive. I agree on your assessment of Massey but I'll be shocked if they get rid in Jan, McCarron much more likely to be sent back.

58 minutes ago, Osh said:

Gents

Covolan

Cass

Jones

Forrester

Smith

Hall

McCarron (L)

Robinson

Walker

McDermott

Ojo

Garrity

Conlon

Charsely

Pett

Worral

Politic (L)

Wilson

Harrison

Proctor

Butterworth (L)

Possibly:

Agyakwa

Holden

Get Rid

Massey; sell in Jan

Covolan is 31-and-a-half with 0 appearances at this level and 2 sendings off in 22 games at League Two level. He has been sent off once in nine games on loan at Chesterfield at non-League level.

Benning was brilliant last season and has been excellent at times this season playing in one of the two most demanding positions in Clarke's system.

How anyone can say bring back Covolan and get shot of Benning genuinely baffles me. Everything else was reasonable enough comment.

1 minute ago, Wrex said:

Covolan is 31-and-a-half with 0 appearances at this level and 2 sendings off in 22 games at League Two level. He has been sent off once in nine games on loan at Chesterfield at non-League level.

Benning was brilliant last season and has been excellent at times this season playing in one of the two most demanding positions in Clarke's system.

How anyone can say bring back Covolan and get shot of Benning genuinely baffles me. Everything else was reasonable enough comment.

Yes, and he'd never been sent off previously in his career.  He'd be on the bench as a back up for me to the No1 we so desperately need and to which neither Stone nor Stevens match up to. Just my humble opinion.  He'd also be told if you step out of line just once you'll be gone.  As for his age - its nothing for a keeper to go until you are 40.

As for Benning - yes, he was excellent last season.  However, this season he's had several games when he has been very badly exposed.  Again just my humble opinion m8

On 13/11/2022 at 08:42, valeparklife said:

I don't like fans thinking we're "doing things on the cheap".

We're being sensible.

If we'd signed a load of players on high wages, and then got relegated, we'd be saddled with an unsustainable wage bill and end up in deep financial trouble. Like where Notts Forest are heading.

If we stay in L1 then I'd imagine more of the better L1 players would be signed.

Correct, we’re talking sustainability.  The wages will inevitably go up but it’s all about doing this in a controlled, incremental way, rather than blowing the highest wage out of the water for one or two new players.  We’ve seen gates increase, hand in hand with that revenues.  There will be a bit of money.  The owners aren’t blind to the fact that the squad needs improving and we’ll see it, assuming availability and affordability of the right player(s).  A bit of patience is required from us all.

For what it's worth here's my assessment of the players so far this season .
Stevens 6 not a bad keeper at all kicking good makes saves .
I wouldn't be too disappointed if he stayed .
Stone 4.5 got us up last season so I don't want be hard on him but as struggled at this level thus far .
Cass 5.5 I like this player I think he offers a lot very attack minded defensively at times found out but remember not long back from season ending injury .
Forrester 6 like him in the middle don't want see him or Smith on the right of the 3 again .
Smith 4.6 big hearted great if having a battle but many a time exposed and positional sense not great.
I think league 1s a step to far for him 1/4 player .
Jones 5.6 I think he is in the main excellent them long diagonal balls are brilliant
Walker 6.5 brilliant player when he is out we lack something for sure whether he is centre half or defensive mid we are in the main solid great passer also .
Charsley 6 work rate out of this world great player but we don't create enough when he plays but we don't concede either as many and he can pop up with goals .
Conlon 5 no doubting he as ability but have noticed a lot of long range shots seem to go in in the area he supposed be ,great left foot and works his socks off for sure .
I think league 1s too big a step up for him .sorry .
Pett 6 I never understand why he gets taken off he wins the ball more than any other player is area is not the area long range shots are coming in from .
Stop taking him off .
Garrity 6.6 no surprise conceded goals when he is out his all round game excellent for me and he plays anywhere his workrate alone stops them long range efforts from opposition ever coming to never mind happening .
Politic 6 not on the pitch enough for me he is direct finds pockets of space and can damage all sides in this league for sure .
Benning 5.5 some games dynamite some games atrocious very up and down .
Robinson 7
Worrall 8
Butterworth 7 5
Harrison 8.3
Wilson 5.5
Mipo 5
Mccarron 4.2
Small 3.8

Isn’t January generally seen as the worst time to bring players in regards budgets? Most players will still be under contract (if only just until the summer) and buying clubs may be seen as being more desperate- need players to prevent relegation or for a promotion push, so selling clubs may well hike asking prices accordingly. Guess what I’m asking is will we be in either of these camps (relegation/promotion) in January and need to make changes at what might be a considerably  more expensive time than to do so in the summer?  It can be argued that based on our current league position, points tally and overall performances that January changes might only be needed, if we lose any of our core/better players (as difficult as that might be to define this season because of the squad rotation policy etc) to injury or other clubs ie not the players being talked about at the moment.

For the players being touted now to be shown the door in January, are there any available/affordable/non-dkhead players we would like to see come in in January (at potentially higher costs) in the context of just improving the squad rather than signings made in the hope of avoiding relegation or hitting the playoff/promotion slots?

On 13/11/2022 at 07:46, darren1810 said:

Consolidation is our aim. 

Moving forward ( time goes too quickly) we need :

Keeper 

Dominant CH ( tall beast type )

Centre midfielder who can dominate games and grab it by scruff of neck .

Adequate cover/competition for Harrison and Wilson ( that's if Wilson doesn't leave after contract expiry ).

The problem is that after a few seasons of success on the pitch the fact that we’re far more inconsistent in the higher league is hard for some fans to compute, and to be fair, we haven’t had to bear the bitter taste of defeat so frequently in recent times, certainly heavy defeat.

With regard to your wish list, I don’t think many would argue with the positions you’ve highlighted.

100% we need a keeper, Stevens isn’t our player and could go back in Jan but anyway him and Stone aren’t far apart in terms of ability.

Beast of a CH?  I think you mean a tall, cultured CH.  A head it kick it Legge type would just get slaughtered by our fans for not having the level of footballing ability deemed necessary in that position nowadays.

We definitely would love the CM you describe but every man and his dog is looking for that player.  Great if it happens.  My own feeling is another Ojo type, mobile and experienced at the level, would be more likely.

Strikers.  Quite simply we need 2 more with a bit of experience, and have done all season.  Wilson made of glass and Proc could be months before he’s fully up to speed.  You wouldn’t be surprised to see Stockton back on the radar.

3 minutes ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

Isn’t January generally seen as the worst time to bring players in regards budgets? Most players will still be under contract (if only just until the summer) and buying clubs may be seen as being more desperate- need players to prevent relegation or for a promotion push, so selling clubs may well hike asking prices accordingly. Guess what I’m asking is will we be in either of these camps (relegation/promotion) in January and need to make changes at what might be a considerably  more expensive time than to do so in the summer?  It can be argued that based on our current league position, points tally and overall performances that January changes might only be needed, if we lose any of our core/better players (as difficult as that might be to define this season because of the squad rotation policy etc) to injury or other clubs ie not the players being talked about at the moment.

For the players being touted now to be shown the door in January, are there any available/affordable/non-dkhead players we would like to see come in in January (at potentially higher costs) in the context of just improving the squad rather than signings made in the hope of avoiding relegation or hitting the playoff/promotion slots?

I think it’s accepted as not being the best time when compared to the summer, however DC has stated more than once that we’ll look to improve the squad in every window.

38 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

For what it's worth here's my assessment of the players so far this season .
Stevens 6 not a bad keeper at all kicking good makes saves .
I wouldn't be too disappointed if he stayed .
Stone 4.5 got us up last season so I don't want be hard on him but as struggled at this level thus far .
Cass 5.5 I like this player I think he offers a lot very attack minded defensively at times found out but remember not long back from season ending injury .
Forrester 6 like him in the middle don't want see him or Smith on the right of the 3 again .
Smith 4.6 big hearted great if having a battle but many a time exposed and positional sense not great.
I think league 1s a step to far for him 1/4 player .
Jones 5.6 I think he is in the main excellent them long diagonal balls are brilliant
Walker 6.5 brilliant player when he is out we lack something for sure whether he is centre half or defensive mid we are in the main solid great passer also .
Charsley 6 work rate out of this world great player but we don't create enough when he plays but we don't concede either as many and he can pop up with goals .
Conlon 5 no doubting he as ability but have noticed a lot of long range shots seem to go in in the area he supposed be ,great left foot and works his socks off for sure .
I think league 1s too big a step up for him .sorry .
Pett 6 I never understand why he gets taken off he wins the ball more than any other player is area is not the area long range shots are coming in from .
Stop taking him off .
Garrity 6.6 no surprise conceded goals when he is out his all round game excellent for me and he plays anywhere his workrate alone stops them long range efforts from opposition ever coming to never mind happening .
Politic 6 not on the pitch enough for me he is direct finds pockets of space and can damage all sides in this league for sure .
Benning 5.5 some games dynamite some games atrocious very up and down .
Robinson 7
Worrall 8
Butterworth 7 5
Harrison 8.3
Wilson 5.5
Mipo 5
Mccarron 4.2
Small 3.8

Massey...??

McCarron, Small, Charlsey, Walker, Proctor >

LWB, CB, CF (x2 if we can convince Jamie to go) DCM, CM

<

Try to keep Stevens, but if we can’t replace him with someone who offers the same or better, which can’t be that hard. Having said that I think Stevens will get better as the season goes on so I’d be looking to keep him if possible.

Massey, Mipo, Politic, Pett, Conlon > get rid if we can replace them. If Conlon has value I’d sell him.

1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

The problem is that after a few seasons of success on the pitch the fact that we’re far more inconsistent in the higher league is hard for some fans to compute, and to be fair, we haven’t had to bear the bitter taste of defeat so frequently in recent times, certainly heavy defeat.

With regard to your wish list, I don’t think many would argue with the positions you’ve highlighted.

100% we need a keeper, Stevens isn’t our player and could go back in Jan but anyway him and Stone aren’t far apart in terms of ability.

Beast of a CH?  I think you mean a tall, cultured CH.  A head it kick it Legge type would just get slaughtered by our fans for not having the level of footballing ability deemed necessary in that position nowadays.

We definitely would love the CM you describe but every man and his dog is looking for that player.  Great if it happens.  My own feeling is another Ojo type, mobile and experienced at the level, would be more likely.

Strikers.  Quite simply we need 2 more with a bit of experience, and have done all season.  Wilson made of glass and Proc could be months before he’s fully up to speed.  You wouldn’t be surprised to see Stockton back on the radar.

Yes my CH was beast in stature, a big unti,  but not a hoof merchant. Are there even many of that type around !!

I do think we lack height so a Legge, Martin type but with League one skillsets. 

Archived