John Maquis
Sam Winnall
Fejiri Okenabirhie
Vadaine Oliver
Marc McNulty
Dom Telford

out of the defenders i’d be looking at Pierre and Striker maybe John Marquis 

Advert

We could of course have some players in on trial at the start of training(Holden being one) who play a part in the first friendly,although with only having 2 friendlies lined up it might be hard for any trialists to stake a claim for a deal
Didn't DC say that they also had a couple of BHCD friendlies whilst they were in Spain?

22 minutes ago, philmpv said:
25 minutes ago, werstayinup said:
We could of course have some players in on trial at the start of training(Holden being one) who play a part in the first friendly,although with only having 2 friendlies lined up it might be hard for any trialists to stake a claim for a deal

Didn't DC say that they also had a couple of BHCD friendlies whilst they were in Spain?

Yes i think he said they were trying to fix that up but i suppose its if we want to pay for trialists to travel to Spain

11 hours ago, valiantastic said:

out of the defenders i’d be looking at Pierre and Striker maybe John Marquis 

Marquis would be an unlikely fit as is more a stationary CF waiting for chances...little closing down or team ethos...saw him a few times for pompey and was poor...you won't find any pompey fans who rated him

This has been posted on FB about a player at Dorking who is attracting interest from League One clubs(has 2yrs left on contract so would cost a fee).... Alfie Rutherford a 23yr old striker who scored 32 in 37 to help them gain promotion to the National League.

We are always after players who we could eventually cash in on Garrity being one from last season, I also think if he carries on his form then Wilson always had the potential to be a money maker. I would love see us take a risk on a non league striker 

14 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

This has been posted on FB about a player at Dorking who is attracting interest from League One clubs(has 2yrs left on contract so would cost a fee).... Alfie Rutherford a 23yr old striker who scored 32 in 37 to help them gain promotion to the National League.

We are always after players who we could eventually cash in on Garrity being one from last season, I also think if he carries on his form then Wilson always had the potential to be a money maker. I would love see us take a risk on a non league striker 

I think he just signed a new 2 year contract this summer, so would demand a fee.

Archived