Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

14 minutes ago, Jgpvfc said:

I’m in Leeds and trying to get a ticket for tomorrow but it’s all greyed out online? Surely we haven’t completely sold out? 

I'm hoping that they have saved some for tomorrow to buy on the day. Don't quote me on it though, I'd try and get hold of the ticket office some how but the club will probably mention it on Twitter soon

Advert:

Are they keeping a few for people to buy on the day. I know some our older fans still prefer to buy in person.
That makes perfect sense. You will always get walk ups on the day

Advert:

Officially sold out of home tickets 'for the first time since 1990'.

It sounds a bit mental but the capacity is much reduced, obviously.

Just now, Joe B said:

Officially sold out of home tickets 'for the first time since 1990'.

It sounds a bit mental but the capacity is much reduced, obviously.

Selfish part of me is gutted about this. No pay on the day tomorrow then. I wish the club could at least confirm the reduced capacity instead of leaving fans guessing.

On the positive side, at least there'll be a big crowd to (hopefully) urge the lads on to a critical three points. UTV

15 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

Selfish part of me is gutted about this. No pay on the day tomorrow then. I wish the club could at least confirm the reduced capacity instead of leaving fans guessing.

On the positive side, at least there'll be a big crowd to (hopefully) urge the lads on to a critical three points. UTV

Same here. Gutted I can’t get down for it now. Will be cheering them on via sky. 

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Santa said:

Is it all ticket in the away end or will they only sell tickets to people who sound like Gladys Pugh?

all ticket and no pay on the day

That means we should have a bigger attendance than when Wolves came a few years ago surely? I still see a capacity of 20,552 getting officially quoted, with 18,900 elsewhere. There used to be a belief that with the new Lorne Street fully open it would be over 22,000!

Advert:

So, despite all the hand wringing for years that our ground is too big, it seems based on the sentinel, our home capacity is only 10,500 due to reductions!

If we go up, it must be time to open the new Lorne Street end for financial reasons alone?