Match Thread: FAC R2 Burton Albion v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

Advert:

Brilliant turn around, brilliant goals, good subs, soulless shed. Was there more of us than them? Could have had 5 there with the stonewall pen, Amoo first half shot and second half lob….with three strikers out injured!

Don’t want Stoke with Wilson and Proctor out. Man Utd away for the January window money.

Deserved win. 

Edited by Doha
  • Like 1

Advert:

Fantastic win. I was actually slightly unsure that I wanted us to get a replay when Politic equalised, as we don't really need another fixture at the moment, so absolutely amazing that we've won it at the first time of asking.

This means that the League 2 title decider at home to Forest Green will now be a Tuesday night game, as it was scheduled to take place on Sat 8th Jan, but we'll be otherwise engaged as that is 3rd round day.

Edited by The Kalamazoo Kid
  • Like 1

Guest Vale at home
6 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

If we get sjoke at home, can the toilets get guards to protect them 🤣

Yes I do agree .. 

Advert:

2 minutes ago, connor hackett said:

Somebody on P + G moaning about Amoo, I despair at some vale fans at times. Can't we just celebrate and have a bit of fun emoji1787.png

Eric not a Amoo fan in that position.  He is playing out of position but he does miss some sitters tho.  Just hope his injury is not bad and he is on the bench Tuesday.  Amoooo on the wing is frightening when he is on form.

Edited by PVFC764
  • Like 1