January transfer window

Advert:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrific signing. Just what we want.Young striker with pace. Looks good in the air. Scores goals with both feet. Been around a couple of seasons, so knows what to expect.To me there is more optim

Joe, I thought that Jake gave us energy that I struggle to remember anyone else doing for sometime. He also motivated Burgess who now looks lost. Together they formed a partnership that  allowed Joyce

He can still offer Vale a decent outlet if he's used properly. A clever player ,who has more to his game than just playing hoofball to him.He needs a Dodds type of player  to play off him.Admittedly T

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

If we re-register Robinson we will have to de-register another player won't we?

Yes . De-register Legge for Robinson for now until a replacement is bought in at CB.

Edited by MBE

1 hour ago, Volcano said:

We’ve signed this keeper but I doubt he will make an appearance, he’s just cover for Scott Brown. Why not stick with our academy keeper as a sub? - that’s what Crewe would’ve done.

If by chance our academy keeper gets the opportunity to play then fantastic, if it turns out he can’t handle it, then that’s when you should sign a keeper on an emergency loan / sign a free agent.

You can't throw in a 1st year scholar into that position. Its unfair on the players development. He will get bullied at crosses and corners. At that age it will only take 1 error and it could set him back a few years.

• Like 2

Advert:

12 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Well we missed out on Kyle Howkins,rated at Newport,but loaned out to Solihull Motors!Still a useful player though.

I think he's injury prone still but I rated him highly when he was here. A class act when fit. I'd have taken 10 games out of him between now and May. But he's gone now.

17 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Well we missed out on Kyle Howkins,rated at Newport,but loaned out to Solihull Motors!Still a useful player though.

I thought for years it was Solihull Motors!

• Haha 1

Going to be interesting day on Monday.

New manager announced and I would expect some movement in our squad. Legge almost a dead cert to leave due to his drop off in performance and contract situation. I think maybe one or two others may also leave.

I'm a little concerned about our options up front. With Pope injured long term and Robinson de-registered only leaves Cullen as a back-up to Guthrie.

8 minutes ago, MBE said:

New manager announced and I would expect some movement in our squad. Legge almost a dead cert to leave due to his drop off in performance and contract situation. I think maybe one or two others may also leave.

I'm a little concerned about our options up front. With Pope injured long term and Robinson de-registered only leaves Cullen as a back-up to Guthrie.

If anyone is interested, I think the time is right to get rid of Cullen. Need a replacement lined up mind. 

• Like 3

Advert:

In some form of fantasy land, I would love McKirdy, Robinson, Legge, and Cullen to all be fixed up with 18 months elsewhere, leaving the room and wages for a CB on loan and a forward. I think shifting McKirdy will prove extremely difficult.

It won't happen, like.

Edited by Joe B

On 25/01/2021 at 21:27, MBE said:

Yes . De-register Legge for Robinson for now until a replacement is bought in at CB.

Legge would score more goals that Robinson would.  🤣

• Thanks 1

Advert:

3 hours ago, MBE said:

Is this 100% certain?