January transfer window

47 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Would prefer the new manager to be able to try and get Robinson firing rather than taking chances on young kids that we won't be able to sign permanently. Obvs wish him well if he does sign though.

Do you want a football manager or a miracle worker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Advert:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrific signing. Just what we want.Young striker with pace. Looks good in the air. Scores goals with both feet. Been around a couple of seasons, so knows what to expect.To me there is more optim

Joe, I thought that Jake gave us energy that I struggle to remember anyone else doing for sometime. He also motivated Burgess who now looks lost. Together they formed a partnership that  allowed Joyce

He can still offer Vale a decent outlet if he's used properly. A clever player ,who has more to his game than just playing hoofball to him.He needs a Dodds type of player  to play off him.Admittedly T

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, themightyvale said:

Dior Angus from Barrow to Wrexham 

That makes it three former Valiants there. He joins Rob Lainton and Theo Vassell. Four if you count former trialist Kwame Thomas.

• Like 1

I loved Legge, but he's been a car crash this season performance wise, and generally always gave you kittens at least once or twice during a match.

Can we actually sign a centre-back that has a bit of pace, for crying out loud? Legge, Smith, Crooks and Brisley I could walk faster than they can run.

Edited by TylerB

Advert:

8 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I see Vale have enquired about a young Championship CB

Need to be doing more than that. Time is running out we’re desperate for a centre back 

The thought that we could have Smith and Crooks as our two centre-backs for the remainder of the season is a scary one. Even Brisley is bang average at best when he returns.

Edited by TylerB

5 minutes ago, TylerB said:

The thought that we could have Smith and Crooks as our two centre-backs for the remainder of the season is a scary one. Even Brisley is bang average at best when he returns.

I know what you mean however at some point we have to give Crookes a run of games at CB to see if he will be good enough to play in the 1st team.

Having said that we definitely need another CB.

Advert:

Apparently this Swan lad is pretty quick.

Rodney, Guthrie, and Swann will give us a bit of mobility up top, which we've lacked for about 10 years.

Edited by Joe B

Need to be doing more than that. Time is running out we’re desperate for a centre back 
If you were the one guy on an airplane with a nut allergy, you'd complain there's no nuts
  • Like 1

Just now, philmpv said:
13 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

If you were the one guy on an airplane with a nut allergy, you'd complain there's no nuts

???

it’s not good we’ve left it so late to find a CB. We have smith, and then crookes and brisley who aren’t really good enough. Legge deal was basically done a few weeks ago. 

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

???

it’s not good we’ve left it so late to find a CB. We have smith, and then crookes and brisley who aren’t really good enough. Legge deal was basically done a few weeks ago. 

Yeah I bet they haven't thought about it until this morning and gone... Oh damn, we need a centre half. We had better start looking.

Jesus Wept.

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, robf said:

That makes it three former Valiants there. He joins Rob Lainton and Theo Vassell. Four if you count former trialist Kwame Thomas.

dior must be getting dizzy!:drink:

3 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Swan prefers to be near the Trent?

2 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Yeah I bet they haven't thought about it until this morning and gone... Oh damn, we need a centre half. We had better start looking.

Jesus Wept.

no i didnt!:drink:

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Jesus Wept.

Didn’t say that did I you clown. We should have signed one before now. Reports are that we ‘may’ sign one, but certainly a forward. The Cb should be more important. As I’ve said stop quoting me never say anything relevant. 

Edited by valiant_593
  • Haha 1