FA Cup Round One. Kings Lynn Town Home

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That female presenter was so out of her depth and made such a mess of the first few rounds I thought it would have to be re-drawn. I was watching Vale as a teenager in '64 but that trip to Wembley to

Won't be on iFollow of course but looks like it will be live on Vale's youtube channel.

It actually makes far more difference in the FA Cup where we could be playing on a surface like a recently ploughed field or the relatively decent pitch at VP.

43 minutes ago, fraggle said:

Load of balls! Yet kidsgrove Athletic could go and let 400 in...

League fans should start by making a stand and going to their ‘local’ non-league side to fill their grounds... let’s see what the government make of that?!?! Makes no sense at all.....

Kidsgrove are  not an Elite Club, and play to small crowds and a small geographical area.

Advert:

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

She said, "who got to the final four in 1954".

I think we needed you there as an interpreter. Lynsey had a bit of a nightmare tonight.

Kings Lynn - managed by Ian Culverhouse, a stalwart of the Norwich City back four from my 1980s Panini sticker album.

I won't dwell on our ex player who plays for them as I'm trying to keep my blood pressure down.

I very much doubt it will get on big telly but it might be in with a chance of being on that Sunday afternoon thing if the BBC still does it.

Advert:

17 hours ago, andy jones said:

That female presenter was so out of her depth and made such a mess of the first few rounds I thought it would have to be re-drawn.
I was watching Vale as a teenager in '64 but that trip to Wembley to watch us in the final has slipped from my memory.

Used to do the show Colin Murray does now and was quite good. She did have a shocker last night , calling out the wrong team for one tie, think misheard 15 and 50 which anyone could do i guess. But overall looked very flustered and struggling for composure.

Advert:

So if we were to reach the 3rd round and got a good draw at home say, could get tv cash and a payout if we lose? Assuming still restrictions at that time. 
Yes, also prize money is split due to Covid. 75% to the winners and 25% to the losers.