onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Worrying development

Twitters

For what its worth i suspect its Jackson.

However as ive said if we can get a list of people/businesses that are owed money then perhaps we can approach them & pursuade them to call the debt in. I know the council wouldnt but there must be others??

If they aint got their money now they aint likely to get it so they could call it in & help us force admin. As ive said Admin is the only way to get rid of these scum.

Advert

I doubt it will be Bratt due to him being removed from the board/director at the EGM and let's not forget that wasn't his decision it was the shareholders, so I'm pretty sure he just can't be re-elected as this is against the shareholders wishes.

Not too sure about the others (Machin, Meigh etc..) I suppose we will just have too see.

One thing is for sure though is that whoever it is hopefully wont be there for long bearing in mind that the EGM is looming..!

I doubt it will be Bratt due to him being removed from the board/director at the EGM and let's not forget that wasn't his decision it was the shareholders, so I'm pretty sure he just can't be re-elected as this is against the shareholders wishes.

Not too sure about the others (Machin, Meigh etc..) I suppose we will just have too see.

One thing is for sure though is that whoever it is hopefully wont be there for long bearing in mind that the EGM is looming..!

Bratt wasn't removed at the EGM.;)

Bratt wasnt voted off at the EGM

But arnt we relying on Meighs decision to get the advantage and it seems a bit vague at present.

Machin bought in funds in the form of loans from two Manchester business men, to help take the club out of administration, having said that, wasn't it two Manchester business men that had a meeting with Bratt,Oliver And Meigh at the Mouthouse hotel on Sat; 14th January, what is going through my mind now is, these two business men could be the same two people, it seems funny that Machins name as been bought up in todays Sentinel, also Machin is a friend of Stephen Plant, as I posted on another thread a couple of weeks ago, I had heard that Plant was to replace Miller as a director, so Plant could be the ex director that his to be named in the Sentinel tomorrow, the two Manchester business men to replace Oliver and Deakin, Bratt to become the CEO.

Machin didn't bring in the Manchester businessmen, Geoff Wakefield did.

Plant is not an ex-director and neither he nor Machin have the £50k of shares necessary for a place on the Board.

I think there is a lot of unnecessarily alarmist crap on this thread!

It's getting silly now....whoever, whatever this nonsense is it won't change a thing, it'll just be someone else to hate.

Being able to exist just to pay off our ever increasing loans is just pointless.

I'm getting to the point I'd be ready to see the end of vale than just dragging this painful scenario out - I really don't think I could stomach non-league football.

That's how I feel, it does make you wonder how bad a thing that'd be. How much more of this can we all take? :(

The Sentinel deputy editor has tweeted that the new Vale board member has a familiar look and check out the paper tomorrow for more information.

Bill Bratt never left the board just went into hiding along with Jackson but they were still pulling the strings......

Miller was just a smoke screen to help deflect the flack from them

But I thought BB would be your hero he Brought MA back!

Machin bought in funds in the form of loans from two Manchester business men, to help take the club out of administration, having said that, wasn't it two Manchester business men that had a meeting with Bratt,Oliver And Meigh at the Mouthouse hotel on Sat; 14th January, what is going through my mind now is, these two business men could be the same two people, it seems funny that Machins name as been bought up in todays Sentinel, also Machin is a friend of Stephen Plant, as I posted on another thread a couple of weeks ago, I had heard that Plant was to replace Miller as a director, so Plant could be the ex director that his to be named in the Sentinel tomorrow, the two Manchester business men to replace Oliver and Deakin, Bratt to become the CEO.

At least one of the two manchester bussiness men is deceased, so it wont be them.

Archived