onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Worrying development

Twitters

No but he does have the ability to underwrite the clubs debt which he did previously. This is why i suspect its him, the scum need someone to gaurantee the debt long term as they dont have the financial ability themselves.

Jackson didn't underwrite the clubs debt, he signed a personal guarantee same as the other directors which covers the bank overdraft. Jackson is a slimy basterd end of.

Advert

If Bratt returns I am finished with this club after 43 years

If Jackson returns I am finished with this club after 43 years

If Meigh returns I am finished with this club after 43 years.

I think their is a familiar pattern emerging! With every passing day that they remain in power they drive another nail in the coffin. £200k or £300k it makes little difference what the new "investment" is under V2001 or who the new Board member is, come the summer with no season ticket sales and 13 (?) players out of contract the Board will be finished, and so might our club. We had better get planning for AFC Port Vale.

Bratt comes back and I am no longer a Vale fan - what's the ****ing point? Ditto Jackson, ditto Meigh...but especially Bratt - he is the real ring-leader here.

I'm getting to that point mate I feel terrible for it. I was against v2001 a while back and was slated fpr it I remember the abuse I got for saying vale would lagg behind and were. That is why I am fed up vale fan apathy created this mess aswell as the board.

I agree, My understanding is its nothing to do with the current board lining people up and it is a former director possibly standing for the interim board

sleep easy

Well in that case the sentinel editor needs to tweet more carefully.

Having said that, i dont want a former director of any sorts on the interim board. Thankyou.

I'm getting to that point mate I feel terrible for it. I was against v2001 a while back and was slated fpr it I remember the abuse I got for saying vale would lagg behind and were. That is why I am fed up vale fan apathy created this mess aswell as the board.

Snap.....

Are their any rules anymore when it comes to this lot?!!

Shades of Animal Farm...

1 Most supporters must be seen as our ('Board's) enemy

2 Those who clap happy shall be our friends

3 Shareholders must not be allowed to out vote us

4 Supporters must not be informed of what we are up to

5 Supporters who drink alcohol are drunken yobbos

6 Board members must have the own security service to protect themselves from themselves, and

7 All Valiants are not equal anymore - just us

===

gFlks,

It doesnt matter. NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

The club is dead. We have NO money. The fans are not going to come to games, the team is average at best and next season...... what for next season? 500 season ticket sales? Am I being generous?

Its game over. Without us, there is NO CLUB and they've lost us all a long time ago. Its over.

So you're saying it's.....over? ;)

===

Jackson didn't underwrite the clubs debt, he signed a personal guarantee same as the other directors which covers the bank overdraft. Jackson is a slimy basterd end of.

Thats different to what he told me 12mths ago, your not suggesting he lied are you?? St Peter of Jackscum....tell a porkie??

His words were that if he wasnt on the board the club would not be able to guarantee its debts as the others members didnt have the means. Silly me taking him at face value.

Shades of Animal Farm...

1 Most supporters must be seen as our ('Board's) enemy

2 Those who clap happy shall be our friends

3 Shareholders must not be allowed to out vote us

4 Supporters must not be informed of what we are up to

5 Supporters who drink alcohol are drunken yobbos

6 Board members must have the own security service to protect themselves from themselves, and

7 All Valiants are not equal anymore - just us

===

That would be funny.. if it wasn't so true :(

Thats different to what he told me 12mths ago, your not suggesting he lied are you?? St Peter of Jackscum....tell a porkie??

His words were that if he wasnt on the board the club would not be able to guarantee its debts as the others members didnt have the means. Silly me taking him at face value.

Seems we have managed without him contrary to his scaremongering tale.

Archived