onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Worrying development

Twitters

If the shareholders vote out board members and then they just return at their leisure there is literally no point in the EGM system as it is. As we remove the cancer slowly it just manifests in a different form over time as the remaining directors chop and change at their discretion whilst totally disregarding their own constitution.

They really are a massive, puss-filled, syphilis ridden boil on the be!lend of this football club.

Advert

We need the NAME!!!!

:yes::yes:

As a wild guess I'm going to guess it is Bratt.Im also guessing that this has been part of his master plan all along.Should this be the case the protests continue to end of season.But there will be NO season ticket next season.

No doubt who ever it is will will be fed the normal BS that new investment is on the horizon.We will be told that they now see that they have made mistakes in the past but they have learned a lot from their mistakes.They will then tell us that it is crucial that we put all out trust and faith in this new rescue plan as this is a crucial time for the club.

:yes::yes:

As a wild guess I'm going to guess it is Bratt.Im also guessing that this has been part of his master plan all along.Should this be the case the protests continue to end of season.But there will be NO season ticket next season.

Surley Bratt wouldn't let Miller and Deakin in for a short period and then make them look evil so good old uncle bill comes back as a hero and white knight ?? :shifty:

For what its worth i suspect its Jackson.

He's the only one who has got the money to bail them out for the next fortnight or so, unless Stanny has rejoined the ranks. If it is someone who has been voted off every single shareholder must start making some noise, because that would be a direct contradiction of what they voted for.

Obama loses the election, oh but he signs up for another five years regardless. It wouldn't happen. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

He's the only one who has got the money to bail them out for the next fortnight or so, unless Stanny has rejoined the ranks. If it is someone who has been voted off every single shareholder must start making some noise, because that would be a direct contradiction of what they voted for.

Obama loses the election, oh but he signs up for another five years regardless. It wouldn't happen. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Jackson doesn't use his money though does he.

Surley Bratt wouldn't let Miller and Deakin in for a short period and then make them look evil so good old uncle bill comes back as a hero and white knight ?? :shifty:

Hey Bratty saved us remember, he's a great guy and has a wonderful business mind.

MBE :unsure:

Bratt comes back and I am no longer a Vale fan - what's the ****ing point? Ditto Jackson, ditto Meigh...but especially Bratt - he is the real ring-leader here.

Another BS excuse,lie that will be given is that this is needed to keep the board quorate due to Miller and Deakin leaving.The problem being is that 1 replacing 2wont work.So who else will step in?

I think there is a lot of unnecessarily alarmist crap on this thread!

I agree, My understanding is its nothing to do with the current board lining people up and it is a former director possibly standing for the interim board

sleep easy

Archived