onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

4 hours ago, Vital Spark said:

Last nights debate confirmed one important thing for me, that none of them are worth voting for!

Labour will plunge us into a snap recession.
Boris Johnson is a lying buffoon.
Jo Swinson is a laughingstock.

I’d be a hypocrite if I voted for any of them.

This country is in a terrible mess!

Why would Labour bring about a recession? All the figures I've seen show that the tax changes Labour are proposing takes Britain to roughly the European average. 

^this^. Spot on.

lab-4.jpg?w=450&h=278

All this stuff about spending is so silly. Does no-one understand what investing means? Take broadband: the economy would profit massively from Labour's plans. Thirteen senior academics wrote to the Guardian just this last week praising the pledge.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/21/economic-benefits-of-labour-plan-to-provide-free-broadband-for-all

43 minutes ago, geosname said:

It seems Labour have another £58 billion to give away in the pension trap..... it's a pity they don't recognise the injustice for males who had to work 5 years longer than females..... but that wouldn't grab the women's vote.

Aup Geo, My mum worked 24/7 - family, home and potbank - and we often wondered where she found time for the potbank 😎

5 hours ago, geosname said:

It seems Labour have another £58 billion to give away in the pension trap..... it's a pity they don't recognise the injustice for males who had to work 5 years longer than females..... but that wouldn't grab the women's vote.

I hope they also take into account those male pensioners who now have to wait until they are 66+ to receive their State Pension.Inequality is a dirty word according to Corbyn.Ye,ok Jez,you struggling millionaire.

There's a few posters on here who might consider a pantomime appearance next month as your contributions are hilarious.

Look around you. We don't live in Monaco. The country's poorer people and towns need investment and need support. So does the NHS and education and transport and the high streets. Austerity has caused untold damage to communities and that's why we need to invest urgently.

No-one earning under 80K a year will pay any more income tax. Fact. The married allowance is worth about £250 a year and if the tiny amount of money it brings in contributes towards employing more doctors and nurses then there's nothing wrong with that. The money has to come from somewhere.

If you look at governments since the last war you will find that the Tories have borrowed the most. You will also find that it was the Tories who put up VAT a few years ago. It's also astonishing that many posters have told us for months and months that cutting Corporation tax brings in money. Another lie, of course; hence the government has cancelled that proposal, so please don't claim that Tories don't put up taxes or borrow money or sometimes wreck the economy because they do. And if Johnson gives us all free car parking at hospital trusts I look forward to your condemnation of that.

32 minutes ago, TheSage said:

There's a few posters on here who might consider a pantomime appearance next month as your contributions are hilarious.

Look around you. We don't live in Monaco. The country's poorer people and towns need investment and need support. So does the NHS and education and transport and the high streets. Austerity has caused untold damage to communities and that's why we need to invest urgently.

No-one earning under 80K a year will pay any more income tax. Fact. The married allowance is worth about £250 a year and if the tiny amount of money it brings in contributes towards employing more doctors and nurses then there's nothing wrong with that. The money has to come from somewhere.

If you look at governments since the last war you will find that the Tories have borrowed the most. You will also find that it was the Tories who put up VAT a few years ago. It's also astonishing that many posters have told us for months and months that cutting Corporation tax brings in money. Another lie, of course; hence the government has cancelled that proposal, so please don't claim that Tories don't put up taxes or borrow money or sometimes wreck the economy because they do. And if Johnson gives us all free car parking at hospital trusts I look forward to your condemnation of that.

WŴWFunny  you  should mention Monaco,Sage.The very place where a flock of millionaires/billionaires are enquiring about properties according to John Caldwell,just in case the Anti Success Party get in.Answer me this question,how many billionaires were born with £1 billion?I’m pleased you bracket the £250 per  low earning married people as tiny.Corbyn’s behind you!!y

Archived