onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

1 minute ago, Nofinikea said:

Stop bringing Diane Abbott up just so you can ridicule her then when I have shown you that lots of others have done and said worse and actually effected government.

You dont chose to ridicule them and the only differentiating factor is that she is a black female.

The only differentiating factor between Rees Mogg and Abbott is skin colour and genitalia?

I honestly don't know where to start with that.

Advert

2 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

You are the racist one RB.  You showed it on the Brexit thread and the Trump thread.  You have bought Abbott into this just so you can poke fun at her and there were dozens of more relevant MPs you could have picked but you picked the black female because you are racists and sexist.

You must be really desperate. It has gone from weird to funny to sad now.

I posted a video showing why my extremely funny Diane Abbott joke was funny and relevant, that's because she famously messed the figures up badly when talking about how labour were costing their pledge for extra police officers.

Please stop bringing her skin colour up. It's not fair and not relevant. I don't know what more I can say.

The problem supporters of the hard right Conservative and Brexit Party have is that it's quite difficult to stand on their record so smearing opposition politicians is a handy tool and distracting mechanism.

It was ever thus. Those on the right hate the thought of anyone challenging their privileged status and wealth and are desperate to vilify and criticise their opponents in the public eye - even now to the point of lying constantly, breaking the law and misleading the Queen. But I don't see much of that in the pages of the Mail, Express, Sun or Telegraph. Probably because their millionaire owners bank roll the Tories.

It's quite sad that some people fall for it.

10 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

I must have missed you berating Jacob Rees Mogg for suggesting the victims of Grenfell lacked common sense.

What about Alan Cairns who had knowledge of an aide who allegedly sabotaged a rape trial?

Philip Hammond when he got the HS2 figures wrong to the tune of 20 Billion in an interview?

Michael Fallon who attacked what he thought was Corbyns comments with regards to the origin of extremism only to discover he was actually quoting Boris Johnson?

Any of them deserve the same ridicule you deserve for Diane Abbott.  Of course they get not a mention by yourself because they are all white males.

What has Grenfell got to do with costing LABOUR'S manifesto?

What has a rape trial got to do with costing LABOUR's manifesto?

Hammond getting Hs2 figures wrong to the tune of 20 billion, closest one yet but not as funny as a LABOUR MP getting the figures horrendously wrong when I'm making a joke about the LABOOUR manifesto.

What has the origin of extremism got to do with LABOUR'S manifesto? (Unless Jez is talking about his friends again)

Start a new thread if you want to talk about any of them. I made a joke about a labour MP getting the figures wrong when I was talking about LABOUR's manifesto.

If you are saying that I am biased and I pick on Abbott over Rees Mogg, Fallon, Hammond etc because she is a labour MP then I will agree with you, because that is what I did. Anything else is a ridiculous lie.

10 minutes ago, whotobeakiller said:

High Immigration was targeted...not the immigrants themselves.

If Corbyn holds the working classes in such high regard why won't he make a commitment to cut immigration down to it's thousands instead of advocating open borders. Our infrastructure cannot cope and won't cope under Labour.

You know you're in trouble when you start blaming immigrants for the country's problems.

We don't have open borders and never have had.

6 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

He said something appalling, it was a much bigger gaffe than anything Abbott has made, so why have you not repeatedly ridiculed him?  Why did you specifically bring Abbott into a comment that had no relevance to her whatsoever just so you could poke fun when you had so many other options?

Perhaps you are just too dull witted to think of something more relevant or perhaps you just cant keep a lid on your racial hatred of Diane Abbott.

What racial hatred is that?

I can't explain it any more simply for you. I made a joke about Labour's costings being woefully off by comparing a video (which i have posted) showing Diane Abbott getting costings wrong on more than one occasion.

If you cannot see how that is relevant then I can't help you any further.

Alls I will say is that it is quite racist for you to look at Diane Abbott and think "black female". I look at her and I think "MP with crazy political views", the direct opposite of racial hatred.

This is like your hedge fund conspiracy on speed. Next you'll be saying that you are hearing voices that are telling you I'm a racist.

I think we can all agree, judging by nofinikea's posts tonight, that Swinson's pledge to legalise marijuana is a bad idea.

Couple of anti-racism anti-sexism terms and conditions

-I am aware she is a female but that did not form any basis of why I chose to make this joke

-I am aware that she is not my local MP but as above, this did not form any basis of why I chose to make this joke

-I am aware that white men have probably said something about marijuana in the past but I can't think of a more relevant person to include in my joke

-I am aware that Rees Mogg once said something about grenfell tower but I have no idea why I should mention that instead.

-Corbyn is a dangerous idiot and a compulsive liar. This is also not relevant but I thought I'd put it in anyway.

On 20/11/2019 at 10:27, Jacko51 said:

Re Labour’s promise of full fibre broadband for all by 2030 ignores the issue of technological advances. By that date fibre will be old technology. 

BT workers and pensioners are up in arms with the Communication Workers Union for supporting Labour's plan to nationalise it's Openreach arm.

1 hour ago, whotobeakiller said:

High Immigration was targeted...not the immigrants themselves.

If Corbyn holds the working classes in such high regard why won't he make a commitment to cut immigration down to it's thousands instead of advocating open borders. Our infrastructure cannot cope and won't cope under Labour.

Why, if the Tory brexiteers were so concerned about high immigration, have they done bugger all to control Non EU immigration in nine years?  The latest figures show that we now have almost four times as many folk coming into the country from outside the EU as we do from the EU.  And even in the highest years of EU immigration it was still lower than that from the rest of the world.  Why have no attempts been made to control this if it is such a problem?  Using immigration in both the referendum and the election is simply an appeal to the baser instincts of some voters.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

4 hours ago, TheSage said:

The problem supporters of the hard right Conservative and Brexit Party have is that it's quite difficult to stand on their record so smearing opposition politicians is a handy tool and distracting mechanism.

It was ever thus. Those on the right hate the thought of anyone challenging their privileged status and wealth and are desperate to vilify and criticise their opponents in the public eye - even now to the point of lying constantly, breaking the law and misleading the Queen. But I don't see much of that in the pages of the Mail, Express, Sun or Telegraph. Probably because their millionaire owners bank roll the Tories.

The problem supporters of the hard left Labour party have is its quite difficult to show an example of where it's actually worked but many examples of where it's failed with disastrous results.... being sold a dream but waking in a nightmare.

It's sad some people fall for it..... it's a small comfort that stupidity isn't confined to a particular political party.

5 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

It's starting to become embarrassingly obvious that your problem with Diane Abbott is tinged with sexism and racism.

The problem with Abbott is not her colour or her sex.... it's her stupidity.

Although she represents a small part of the country in parliament she represents and speaks on behalf of the Labour party nationally and to some extent internationally which opens her up to ridicule to a much wider audience..... and unfortunately she obliges with copious content.

She isn't alone, representatives of all parties suffer the same scrutiny from the media and others. It's rare parties criticise their own but tend to focus on other parties to criticise and deride..... party supporters follow a similar practice.

She seems to be uncharacteristically quiet at present...... whether that's her decision or a party decision is anyone's guess.

10 hours ago, TheSage said:

Those on the right? Like Alan Sugar and Peter Coates

5 hours ago, geosname said:

The problem with Abbott is not her colour or her sex.... it's her stupidity.

Although she represents a small part of the country in parliament she represents and speaks on behalf of the Labour party nationally and to some extent internationally which opens her up to ridicule to a much wider audience..... and unfortunately she obliges with copious content.

She isn't alone, representatives of all parties suffer the same scrutiny from the media and others. It's rare parties criticise their own but tend to focus on other parties to criticise and deride..... party supporters follow a similar practice.

She seems to be uncharacteristically quiet at present...... whether that's her decision or a party decision is anyone's guess.

Chairman Mao did a lot of good for Chinese people-Quote-D.Abbott.

Archived