onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

Just now, Jacko51 said:

Electronic voting is the answer. But then tout hacked by Russians!!

Go back to basics, no postal or proxy votes, if you are  not fit enough to get there, no vote since you are not available for work.. After voting press a thumb onto the indelible ink pad once the master has checked your vote.

Advert

16 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Go back to basics, no postal or proxy votes, if you are  not fit enough to get there, no vote since you are not available for work.. After voting press a thumb onto the indelible ink pad once the master has checked your vote.

Unfair if you ask me. Everybody should be able to vote no matter what position they are in (over 18s and U.K. citizen). You also have some people who simply cannot get to polling stations on polling day for whatever the reason. I for example am on the posting vote, I admit I don’t need to now but for 4 years I had a job that meant I was working away from home 4 days a week, should I have been denied a vote?

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

Unfair if you ask me. Everybody should be able to vote no matter what position they are in (over 18s and U.K. citizen). You also have some people who simply cannot get to polling stations on polling day for whatever the reason. I for example am on the posting vote, I admit I don’t need to now but for 4 years I had a job that meant I was working away from home 4 days a week, should I have been denied a vote?

Sorry, I was not being serious, it was a response to Jacko`s  crack about electronic voting. Just a collection of voting systems used in the past.

4 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/21/whats-in-the-labour-party-manifesto

And ^that^ is why we needed a Corbyn-led Labour Party. So much to be enthused about there and everything clearly costed, even down to including things like "behavioural response" to increased rates of income tax (i.e., dodging/offshoring).

Who costed it? The maths genius that is diane abbott? 

22 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

You cant help yourself can you.  Diane Abbott is not the shadow chancellor as you know she is the shadow home secretary as you also know.  So you will also be aware that she will not have costed it.  However you still feel the need to involve her unnecessarily just so you could imply derogatory remarks about her.  She is very much revered in her own constituency and of course she was the first black female MP.  I do wonder why you are so obsessed with her in particular.    She is not your local MP, she has never been in government so has never made any decisions that effected your life negatively in any way.  There are lots of other MPs who will have effected your life negatively from your local MPs to those who have held office in government.  

It's starting to become embarrassingly obvious that your problem with Diane Abbott is tinged with sexism and racism.

Here he is again bringing up race and gender out of nowhere. 

I dont think you mean to be but you are coming across as a bit racist how keep going on about her skin colour. 

I called her a maths genius. It was a joke about her maths media gaffes. 

I think you should be a bit more aware of your comments look. Especially when you keep on mentioning that some is a person of colour.

Maybe learn a thing or two from me, as I solely judge her on her ability and performance as an MP and dont let skin colour or gender, or religion (such as judaism) play a part because it is completely irrelevant in today's age. 

Many thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Exactly what experience have you got of her as an MP?  

She has never been in government and never been your MP?  

What maths gaffes are you referring to? 

Why not have a go at John McDonnell as it's his domain?  Is it because he is a white male?

Ah ok, so we're only allowed to comment on our local MP? I didn't know that.

I didn't even notice that John McDonnell was a white male to be fair. You couldn't let me know what skin colour Jeremy Corbyn has could you? I think he is odious and a danger to himself, the economy and the country in general but I'd better not say anything until nofinikea has checked his MP skin colour spreadsheet to see whether or not we're allowed to discuss them.

Just on a side note, If I'm only allowed to talk about my local MP, what if that person is a female and/or a person of colour and/or a follower of a minority religion? Does that mean I'm not allowed to talk about their ability and performance as an MP at all?

Here are some of her maths gaffes, and some bonus non maths gaffes too:

37 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

This interview with Nigel Garage must be uncomfortable viewing for Brexiteers.

Hi,

Can you please confirm the following before this discussion goes any further:

-What experience have you got of Nigel Farage?

-He's never been in Government, never been an MP and probaly never been your MEP

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Nofinikea said:

Yet you dont have a problem with the Tories backing the DUP, the political arm of the UDA who are still active and murdering people?  Is that because if the terrorist is on our side it's ok?

Corbyn has a history, because he has had a long career in politics and has been very clear all along in his desire for peace.  He has misjudged things at times but it is a victory for Murdoch Media that they have not only managed to paint the bloke as an anti semetic terrorist but they have managed to get the sheep of this nation to believe it.  Ask yourself why media mogals and wealthy beyond reproach businessmen are so desperate to keep Corbyn from power?  It certainly isnt because they give a flying <ovf censored> about you or me, or public services or the NHS or anything else that might help the masses.

Maybe they're jewish and are scared about what he will do if he were to snatch power with all of his manifesto lies?

Maybe they were affected by terrorism such as Jeremy's friends in the IRA, Hezbollah and Hamas?

Maybe they were affected by 9/11 and can't stomach the thought that the prospective leader of the UK called Bin Laden's death a tragedy?

Maybe they recognise that his manifesto is completely and utterly impossible? That you can't tax companies more and expect an increase in investment? That actually an increase in taxes to the unprecedented scale proposed by Labour would seriously threaten productivty, wages and jobs in general?

Maybe they know that if you try to tax companies they will simply pass the cost on to their employees and customers, meaning that actually it is the working class that will foot the bill for his spending?

7 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Let's talk about MPs actually in government.  Perhaps one closer to home, Karen Bradley?  What about her gaffes whilst Sectetary for Northern Ireland?  I must have missed you ridiculing a white female MP close to home who actually had the power to effect national security in Northern Ireland?  Nope?  Didnt think so, let's just carry on ridiculing the black MP who has had no effect on anything outside her own constituency where she is very much revered.

Your excuses are paper thin, you clearly have racial issues.

There's only one person who seemingly cannot post without bringing up Abbott's skin colour. And that is you.

I don't have excuses. You are lying when you are trying to claim that skin colour has anything to do with my views. Pure and simple. I won't excuse your lies. I will explain MY views.

Stop being so racist. Let's not constantly bang on about people's skin colour, let's not make ludicrous suggestions that opinions are invalid because prominent MPs are not my local MP. Let's behave like adults.

9 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

He led the "unofficial campaign" on a referendum and so everybody in this country has experience of Nigel.  He was the man who Dominic Cummings let do the dirty work of targeting immigrants during the campaign so Boris and Mike could keep there hands clean.

Nice try muppet 

So black skin and shadow cabinet but not my local MP = not allowed an opinion?

White skin, not an MP at all but led an unofficial campaign = allowed an opinion?

This is your logic, if you are going to make up these mental rules then at least be clear with what is allowed and what isn't.

Or be honest for once in your life and just say that you don't agree with my views and want me to be quiet? This weird plan to try and silence me by lying about racism won't work. There actually has to be racism for that to work.

You've had a pop this evening, you look a bit silly, on 2 conditions:

1. Stop the silly and childish lies that I am somehow racist.

2. Stop bringing skin colour into the debate as it's actually a bit racist.

14 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

He led the "unofficial campaign" on a referendum and so everybody in this country has experience of Nigel.  He was the man who Dominic Cummings let do the dirty work of targeting immigrants during the campaign so Boris and Mike could keep there hands clean.

Nice try muppet 

High Immigration was targeted...not the immigrants themselves.

If Corbyn holds the working classes in such high regard why won't he make a commitment to cut immigration down to it's thousands instead of advocating open borders. Our infrastructure cannot cope and won't cope under Labour.

Archived