onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Erection - 12th December 2019

mr.hobblesworth

The only way to defend Dianne Abbott is to call someone racist if spoken out about her. She is useless and if you want to talk about racism look at her comments. The only reason she is an MP is because she holds about the safest seat in the country for Labour. To have her as Home Secretary is a disgrace, she will be fantastic at fighting the war against terrorism. 

Advert

16 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

The only way to defend Dianne Abbott is to call someone racist if spoken out about her. She is useless and if you want to talk about racism look at her comments. The only reason she is an MP is because she holds about the safest seat in the country for Labour. To have her as Home Secretary is a disgrace, she will be fantastic at fighting the war against terrorism. 

I've defended in ways other than accusing people of racism but I am yet to get a decent response. You lot always do the same thing: recite right wing tropes as fact and, when challenged on the veracity of your claims, scuttle off and recite a different one. I have also stated that one of the reasons that DA is so vilified is because she's a black woman, which when you look at the amount and type of abuse she receives, is inarguable. 

Far more interestINg than the bollx that this neck beard was coming out with on BBC1.

"Bloke claiming to earn more than £80,000 a year also says he’s not in top 50% of earners in the country. 

He’s either lying & clueless or emblematic of what a country looks like when tax dodging right wing billionaires control the print media" 

https://t.co/MrRdziGOkL

I read a comment by someone yesterday stating that he had worked 7 days a week for 20 years to build a business.Under a Labour government,he said that someone ,who worked for him , would have to lose their job,due to tax and VAT increases.Never have I seen a political party savaged as Labour were on QT last night and that was in Bolton which is predominantly Labour.

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I've defended in ways other than accusing people of racism but I am yet to get a decent response. You lot always do the same thing: recite right wing tropes as fact and, when challenged on the veracity of your claims, scuttle off and recite a different one. I have also stated that one of the reasons that DA is so vilified is because she's a black woman, which when you look at the amount and type of abuse she receives, is inarguable. 

Contradicting yourself there.

14 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I read a comment by someone yesterday stating that he had worked 7 days a week for 20 years to build a business.Under a Labour government,he said that someone ,who worked for him , would have to lose their job,due to tax and VAT increases.Never have I seen a political party savaged as Labour were on QT last night and that was in Bolton which is predominantly Labour.

Labour are freezing VAT, Howjy. 

29 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

I read a comment by someone yesterday stating that he had worked 7 days a week for 20 years to build a business.Under a Labour government,he said that someone ,who worked for him , would have to lose their job,due to tax and VAT increases. 

As Cheshirevaliant says, no VAT increase and if he's earning over 80k, he'd pay less than five quid more a week. Hardly in lying off territory. The QT audience is more indicative of the producers not selecting a balanced audience and allowing tory stooges to speak rather than any reflection on the electorate in Bolton. 

3 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

If,as is his right,as it was for Dianne Abbott,he continues to send his child/ children to a Private school he will need to pay VAT on the fees,chesh.

That's true of course, although I'm unsure why private school education should be VAT exempt? I'm of the view that only necessities should be VAT exempt, and sending your kids to private school isn't a necessity. That said, I can see why people do it and I don't have a problem with private education per se, I just think these establishments should pay their way. 

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

How does she compare to the current home Secretary? Sacked by May for activities in Israel, no connection with the bribery charges against the current PM of Israel ?

Archived