leedsvaliant

Who should we sign?

He did but must have got an improved offer or a longer contract.

He didn't it was 2 youth team players who weren't happy with contracts offered.

Mansfield at it again....Andy Cook , brilliant signing and more proof that we are up against some right big hitters.

a fee of £150k apparently.

It was important we got someone in to play in the Pope role. If we are going to play with a front 3 we still need a couple of players who can play either side of him with pace. Also need another player for the holding role in the midfield 3. Next 3 signings will be important.

He obviously knows more than you about it.

The Bennett deal was sorted before your reliable source told you it wasn’t. Just holidays delayed it’s announcement.

Look forward to Tuesday news, if I believe who it is, even those underwhelmed by the signings so far will be pleased.

I would also like us to get a technical creative ball player, someone like Khan at Mansfield to play in behind the striker, then I think we have had a really good summer.

Look forward to Tuesday news, if I believe who it is, even those underwhelmed by the signings so far will be pleased.

I would also like us to get a technical creative ball player, someone like Khan at Mansfield to play in behind the striker, then I think we have had a really good summer.

Cullen isn’t it?

Taking my Vale tinted glasses and taking a step away for an overall view, it does seem that we are struggling to sign anybody who really turns our heads, why?

If Cullen signs on Tuesday as rumoured then I think our strike force will look alright, Bennett and Pope competing and Miller and Cullen for the smaller hitman role. Cullen is decent too.

Taking my Vale tinted glasses and taking a step away for an overall view, it does seem that we are struggling to sign anybody who really turns our heads, why?

A lot of the more attractive signings are clubs banking on 30 somethings having one more season in them. Be interesting to see how Northampton and Grimsby go in particular. If some of their signings have lost their legs they may really struggle. Mansfield and Salford have owners throwing a lot of money at it. Bradford are well supported but struggled to get the best out of players for a while. Then there is the rest.

Bennett scored a lot more than anyone but Pope for us so he looks a solid enough signing. First choice back 4 (assuming Gibbons stays) and first choice midfield 3 are ok at this level if they keep fit. If we can fit the jigsaw together and 3 or 4 more decent signings who knows?

I would have thought there will be a few more through the door yet and perhaps more well known faces to us all.

We are still desperately short of goals so another striker (or two if Miller goes/has gone) and a midfielder with an eye for goal must be on our radar. Possibly a quick winger. Another right sided defender too.

I don't think we've finished yet by a long way. Patience.

He did but must have got an improved offer or a longer contract.

He didn't and I say again you know nothing about it going off what you say,you do clearly make things up

A player who is 27 and played in the first division last year. It must be Neymar:whistling:

Probably because unlike Mansfield ,Northampton etc the owners have spent well over the odds paying the Buffoon off.

No I don’t believe it is

how about a wild card someone who knows askey ,danny rowe who went to Ipswich(loose connection as they are now league 1) from macc think he is the age quoted,a forward,,went on loan to Lincoln-- not sure if he is available though but would fit in with some of the info