onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Mansfield Town

Fosse69

Yes, I thought he could get a job as a steward in his orange kit. But watching back our second goal he caused it by not making a simple save and pushing the ball out in to an active area.

Can only think he was worried about a back pass being given if he caught it.

Glad he did though :laugh:

Advert

He's like a kid who can dish it out but can't take it. Some of the stuff he's said about the players on here has been disgusting.

Did you see his comment about CS?That was way OTT.

He has sly digs at the manager,players and fellow fans but gets away with it.

He tries to claim to be special.superior to everyone else.Often goes off topic and spoils decent threads.

I really dont get why he gets away with it.

Such a difference yesterday without Pope. Some will say that we can play that way with him in the team. I would beg to differ. There's not a chance in hell that we'd have scored that first goal with pope leading the line. There was so much more mobility and runs in behind with little Popeball in evidence. Not saying it will be like this every match but by God we look so much better for it. I just know though that Pope will be back to first choice striker once he recovers (though did anybody else think it odd that absolutely no mention of his injury was in his column on Friday?)

Such a difference yesterday without Pope. Some will say that we can play that way with him in the team. I would beg to differ. There's not a chance in hell that we'd have scored that first goal with pope leading the line. There was so much more mobility and runs in behind with little Popeball in evidence. Not saying it will be like this every match but by God we look so much better for it. I just know though that Pope will be back to first choice striker once he recovers (though did anybody else think it odd that absolutely no mention of his injury was in his column on Friday?)
Pope needs to be on the bench and perhaps brought on 2nd half, if required, to change tactics, if needed. It's clear to everyone that not only are we a better outfit trying to play on the ground, but Tom's status over the years has ingrained managers and colleagues to believe everything has to centre around him. Not any longer. Love you Tom, but Vale have to adapt and give opponents more to think about. Yes yesterday was only 1 game, but the entire Team visibly showed they were up for it, knowing that Pope was not there.

Couldn’t agree more, he’d make a great impact sub though moving forwards as others have suggested.

And that makes those comments ok?

His comments are far from OK.Infact the comment he made was way way OTT.

Ironically he trie's to claim the moral high ground.Thinking he is better than anyone else.He often takes things off topic.Its about time he was permanently banned.(and not let back on with another account / username.)

His comments are far from OK.Infact the comment he made was way way OTT.

Ironically he trie's to claim the moral high ground.Thinking he is better than anyone else.He often takes things off topic.Its about time he was permanently banned.(and not let back on with another account / username.)

Give it a rest melv.

Somebody suggested yesterday that they thought his username was racist?

You couldn't make it up.

Give it a rest melv.

Somebody suggested yesterday that they thought his username was racist?

You couldn't make it up.

I take it that you didn't see his comment about CS?

He like to think he is high and mighty.Says about other peoples comments being disgusting / offensive etc.But does exactly the same himself.

Just watched the highlights, even they are bad for health. Just hope this high temp/high pressing game, which is what we seem to be seeing under Askey, continues. So pleased for Miller and all the players, some of Oyeleke's touches were top class, as for Scott Brown's save, words can't describe that moment, turned the game and hopefully Vale's season.

Amazed that Mansfield are in the top 7 with a defense like that.

Yeovil's gonna be another nail biter.

Not at all. But REP can't complain about offensive comments when he is guilty of so many himself. Both are in the wrong.

What offensive comments? Throw away comments are very easy to say like that.

Some scum wished suicide on me earlier, have I done that to others?

Suicide, some interesting reading - https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/suicide/

Archived