onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would Vale get more from Norman by making some sort of peace?

phizz

Does no one else find this director loan repayment thing incredibly arrogant and offensive?

A buyer is supposed to subsidise his ineptitude, his incompetence, his naivety and his braindead, thick as pig **** foray into football management with the Ribeiro thing?

Really? ******* really?

I don't expect a house buyer to include the cost of a new kitchen in their offer if I'd try to put a new fitted one in myself and in reality had spent several years kicking **** out of the room with a sledgehammer.

Advert

But he would still own the ground, it is the Football Club that would go into admin. Which league would we drop down to? Where would we play?

I hear what you you say F69.

First of all, let me make it quite clear that I do not want us to go bankrupt like Chester, Hereford, Aldershot, Darlington, etc etc.

However, under Smurfthwaite’s “leadership” that is going to happen at some stage. Possibly sooner rather than later.

At least if administration occurred, there would still be a football league club to buy. Where to play would be a matter for any potential buyer.

But this ******** would seem to be hell bent on dissolving the football club completely.

People need to wake up to the idea that Smurfthwaite is in fact trying to DESTROY us, not be our knight in shining armour.

I cannot find adequate words to describe how much I despise this “man”.

Vale has been my life and this ************ wants to take them away from me and thousands of other like minded fans.

WE CANNOT ALLOW HIM TO DO THAT !

Time to rise up Valiants !

First of all, let me make it quite clear that I do not want us to go bankrupt like Chester, Hereford, Aldershot, Darlington, etc etc.

However, under Smurfthwaite’s “leadership” that is going to happen at some stage. Possibly sooner rather than later.

At least if administration occurred, there would still be a football league club to buy. Where to play would be a matter for any potential buyer.

But this ****** would seem to be hell bent on dissolving the football club completely.

People need to wake up to the idea that Smurfthwaite is in fact trying to DESTROY us, not be our knight in shining armour.

Vale has been my life and this ************ wants to take them away from me and thousands of other like minded fans.

Rise up and do what, not being awkward but you have seen the problems at Blackpool how would we be any different ?

Does no one else find this director loan repayment thing incredibly arrogant and offensive?

A buyer is supposed to subsidise his ineptitude, his incompetence, his naivety and his braindead, thick as pig **** foray into football management with the Ribeiro thing?

Really? ******* really?

I don't expect a house buyer to include the cost of a new kitchen in their offer if I'd try to put a new fitted one in myself and in reality had spent several years kicking **** out of the room with a sledgehammer.

Exactly. His DL has gone on day to day running costs. Contracts for **** players, **** managers etc. None of the money he's spent has added value to the asset, so how on earth can a prospective buyer pay over the true value of the club. He chose to put that money into the club in short term non capital costs, no one else. It's either arrogance, or just another example of how thick he is.

Really? ******* really?

Doha,it only becomes offensive if he wants it all back immediately,the **** will then seriously hit the fan.If it were a bank loan how much interest would we be paying?As far as I know we pay nothing.It is not unusual to have directors loans,as you probably know,look at Stoke.My old man loaned money to his company during a sticky time.You take it back or at least some of it when the time is right.The administrators seemed happy to sell to him.Maybe,as Ive said before,they should be taken to task.2 admins,100% **** up record so far.

But this ****** would seem to be hell bent on dissolving the football club completely.

All correct. I've been going for 45 years but I can't see myself having a season ticket next season if he's still in charge.

The time has come (it's long overdue) to withhold all financial support until he sells up.

Rise up and do what, not being awkward but you have seen the problems at Blackpool how would we be any different ?

Who said it would be easy ?

But we cannot stand to one side and at least not try. I fear that even concerted efforts may not work, but at least we could look ourselves in the mirror and say “we did what we could”

If you think that appeasal is the way forward, I suggest that you look into history. Chamberlain thought that was the way to deal with Hitler.

And then look what happened.

All correct. I've been going for 45 years but I can't see myself having a season ticket next season if he's still in charge.

The time has come (it's long overdue) to withhold all financial support until he sells up.

Think that’s an option but would damage the club, admin again is not a viable option but yes if your not happy with a product then don’t buy it but then there is the emotional side of things.

We’ve all put money in, a lot of us bought shares, some of us have done voluntary work, some of us did bucket collections. That’s all irrelevant.

The point is its easy to say others can do a better job when it’s not their money on the line.

We might as well start the protests against the next owners now so we are ahead of the game.

My final comment to you. There are people who want to put their money on the line but are being frustrated in their wishes.

Because Blackpool were a premier league club and they made 26 million out of them, they have had to stick around to pick off the parachute payments. Once done with the club they will leave..

Great post..

#blackandgoldbeforewefold

Archived