onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would Vale get more from Norman by making some sort of peace?

phizz

Stupid comment. I've already put money into Vale in decent chucks. I bought shares in V2001 at the very beginning and lost all my money thanks to their incompetence. I bought life season tickets when V2001 were in difficulties and the current owner cancelled them 12 months after we had been told they would be honoured. I've bought season tickets for well over 40 years. I've done voluntary work at the club for ages. And now you want me to buy the club out of my pension??

If I wasn't a lady, I'd tell you to **** off.

Christ,Jean.With your record of backing losers I think we should body swerve anyone you recommend.:wink:

Advert

You are a strange one, so you are happy with vale and its demise,

everything is alright nothing to worry about all is great and a happy ship our owner sails,

when we go down the plug hole at this rate the current season or next one and pass through so our local game is Stafford rangers you are going to be just as dismissive..

people hsve tried to purchase the club he off him but he puts hurdles in the way and stalls the deal by lack of info, when wildes bought us from admin then passed it to the owner we now have other people bid.

so this equals he is doing just fine and is on a nice earner because he has had his money back and more.

season ticket sales will drop massively even if we don't get relegated, the budget in turn will drop with experience players told to leave with youngsters replacing them then repeat the following season and the next

yet you cant see it,

Fine how do you get rid of him then ? Another admin would not be a very good thing at all.

Fine how do you get rid of him then ? Another admin would not be a very good thing at all.

Unfortunately phizz, administration may well be our best option while this ****** is owner.

We are clearly going out of the league at some stage under his administration and more than likely out of business.

Anyone who cannot see that needs serious and immediate medical attention.

If we did go into administration again, it would not be ideal. But to me, it seems the only way we can get rid of him.

Posted this on another thread.

Is NS as bad as everyone is making out?

He dose seem to try in his own way at times to please the fans. He seems to have enough money to not let the club fold.on the other hand he seems to make some strange decisions.Never myself took to him at the start but all the abuse he gets well is that helpful, I’m not sure it is.

What is this rabble. I’ve got visions of your head wobbling as you type this fantasist nonsense.

Is he as bad as everyone (everyone) makes out?

Worse

Ive spoken to a few people.The only way Smurthwaite will go is when he is ready to or someone offers him an amount that means that person will not be able to take the club forward.It may not sit right with people but someone needs to lose out and I don’t think it will be Smurthwaite.We all love the Vale but I’m struggling to find another solution.An approach from a non aggressive person willing to listen to him could smooth things over.Ive never thought being abusive is the answer.If he became seriously spiteful we may end up with no club.BTW I am not in the SDL.

If we did go into administration again, it would not be ideal. But to me, it seems the only way we can get rid of him.

But he would still own the ground, it is the Football Club that would go into admin. Which league would we drop down to? Where would we play?

Stupid comment. I've already put money into Vale in decent chucks. I bought shares in V2001 at the very beginning and lost all my money thanks to their incompetence. I bought life season tickets when V2001 were in difficulties and the current owner cancelled them 12 months after we had been told they would be honoured. I've bought season tickets for well over 40 years. I've done voluntary work at the club for ages. And now you want me to buy the club out of my pension??

If I wasn't a lady, I'd tell you to **** off.

We’ve all put money in, a lot of us bought shares, some of us have done voluntary work, some of us did bucket collections. That’s all irrelevant.

The point is its easy to say others can do a better job when it’s not their money on the line.

We might as well start the protests against the next owners now so we are ahead of the game.

Unfortunately phizz, administration may well be our best option while this Count is owner.

We are clearly going out of the league at some stage under his administration and more than likely out of business.

Anyone who cannot see that needs serious and immediate medical attention.

Really hope that’s not the case RR

Ive spoken to a few people.The only way Smurthwaite will go is when he is ready to or someone offers him an amount that means that person will not be able to take the club forward.It may not sit right with people but someone needs to lose out and I don’t think it will be Smurthwaite.We all love the Vale but I’m struggling to find another solution.An approach from a non aggressive person willing to listen to him could smooth things over.Ive never thought being abusive is the answer.If he became seriously spiteful we may end up with no club.BTW I am not in the SDL.

The thing is, no-one but the man himself will ever know for real if he made or lost money on Vale so why does he care? It is not like he has any reputation to maintain. He could say he had made a fortune out of it afterwards and we would just have to believe him in the same way as we believe he talked to Bill Bell 6 months after he died.

Would be interesting to meet him and see where he’s really at, having said that he’s for the moment gone underground, the only way at the moment for me is to find some middle ground.

Archived