onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

Advert

The lad will remain at Leek, so for this season it really doesn't matter how good he is or isn't. I like most of us have no idea how good he may be but did I read he moved from Crewe to Liverpool for 300k, if so, it hardly suggest he is as sh it as some are making out, so on that one why not just wait and see for Gods sake.

As for the youngsters joining, history not to mention the checkatrade trophy has rather loudly endorsed the fact that few of these youngsters are physically ready to compete in lower league football so clearly that has to be a major concern.

Howkins apart, I don't claim to know anything about these payers but none the less am not going to condemn them before they have a chance to prove themselves even though they will have to do so very quickly indeed. The other concern is if, as it appears Aspin had set this deal up, who and why was he going to bomb from the squad altogether?

I hoped when he walked that it would signal the return of Legge, it still might, but with so many CH's at least 2, probably three will never start and that surely is going to cause a lot of unrest and cause many headaches for whoever takes over, and regardless of who that person is, will he be compelled or ordered to play these young midfield arrivals and if he is, my god what will the team look like in a couple of weeks.

Personally, unless really late signing is announced, I am not too bothered about no forwards being signed, beause all of them have suffered with the absence of service, but are these youngsters capable of changing that, god only knows, lets hope they are.

One last point, and even allowing for Aspin being involved in bringing back Howkins, if we have no manager it does rather suggest Smurf, hardly known for his encyclopedic knowledge of footballers has made the decision to bring them all in, and by any footballing standard that is totally unacceptable

The lad will remain at Leek, so for this season it really doesn't matter how good he is or isn't. I like most of us have no idea how good he may be but did I read he moved from Crewe to Liverpool for 300k, if so, it hardly suggest he is as sh it as some are making out, so on that one why not just wait and see for Gods sake.

Because it is literally not the priority. Somebody spent time today getting this deal over the line that could have been spent more productively on what we actually need in the short term to survive in the Football League.

Smurthwaite isn't even pretending any more.

swerving the actual question there RB, thought you would have answered more stringently

It was a ******** question, there is no need to ask me that and there is no need for me to answer.

The reason that person asked me is because of a discussion on here a few weeks ago. I actually answered that question and more in that discussion despite never once claiming that Smurf does not sign players.

If you are desperate for my answer, go find it.

Which manager has told Smurthwaite to sign these players today? And di he mention that we now have 6 loan players but can only use 5 in a matchday squad??

:laugh:

What is going on?!

I don't know what manager told him to sign these players. I would image none considering we don't actually have one currently.

You know exactly what my point was a few weeks ago Jacko, so please don't project your anger at the Vale situation on to me. I've never claimed that Smurf does not make the signings and you know it.

As for the 6 loanees, we did the same with Brown. It's stupid.

It was a ******** question, there is no need to ask me that and there is no need for me to answer.

The reason that person asked me is because of a discussion on here a few weeks ago. I actually answered that question and more in that discussion despite never once claiming that Smurf does not sign players.

If you are desperate for my answer, go find it.

easier to ask u now,thought it was a just question more your answer was a ***** answer, then another swerve.

do you think the owner signs players without the knowledge of the then in place manager

:laugh:

What is going on?!

I don't know what manager told him to sign these players. I would image none considering we don't actually have one currently.

You know exactly what my point was a few weeks ago Jacko, so please don't project your anger at the Vale situation on to me. I've never claimed that Smurf does not make the signings and you know it.

As for the 6 loanees, we did the same with Brown. It's stupid.

I know you demanded proof. Now you have it. The only miracle today is that we haven't yet signed these two random Dutch lads from Spain.

easier to ask u now,thought it was a just question more your answer was a ***** answer.

do you think the owner signs players without the knowledge of the then in place manager

A **** answer to a **** question then.

I just looked it up and it was actually you who quoted me, you already have the answer, but seen as you appear to have forgotten and it is really important to you...Here is what I said in this very thread:

"It is my belief that Norman has signed players in the past. It had been my belief that he had not done it whilst Aspin was here. It is my belief that Aspin is unlikely to be in favour of the rumoured Dutch players which is a huge concern given our league status is hanging by a thread."

Amazingly, my post that kicked all that off initially was...

"In fact, if you are stupid enough to ask for actual evidence on here, you are actually seen as pro Norman, threatened and told that you are not a true fan. Even when you point out that such an attitude is detrimental to their cause and the evidence is actually the key to their cause being successful."

It seems despite agreeing with you, the fact that I don't agree with you enough has made me a target for whatever is going on right now.

Archived