onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Poor Stoke

whotobeakiller

Advert

Beautiful.

Lowest attendance since they were last in the Championship, absolutely pasted by a team just promoted, ex-Vale lad Sam Morsy very, very good in the middle, and the fans turn on Rowett with chants of 'you don't know what you're doing'. We'll be with you my arse.

Went to the game and its clear Shawcross is finished, morale is low, and Rowett is tactically fairly poor. They ain't going up this year. The sea of fans departing as the third went in, leaving scores of red seats unoccupied makes the last decade just about worthwhile.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281865/club-absolutely-toxic

Have a gander of that ^^

A reminder that this fanbase have had a decade of Premier League football, victories against United, Arsenal, and Liverpool, free coach travel to away games, a new multi-million pound training facility, stable and rich owners, numerous stadium renovations, and a couple of bad seasons.

The ungrateful bunch of ******. They seem to have this delusion of grandeur that they're a massive club when in reality they're a second tier team finding their true level again. They should be down on their hands and knees thanking the sweet baby Jesus that Coates managed to deliver, manage, and fund a decade of Prem football. One relegation and a dodgy start and suddenly:

"It is diseased, rancid and decaying, festering in it own arrogance and ineptitude.

The Coates family sit on a pile of putrid excrement entirely of their own making."

On the one hand its hilarious but on the other its infuriating the level of entitlement their fanbase has got. Settle down and buckle up for the second tier lads, where you've spent most of your existence. A lot of them are shocked they were pasted by 'lowly, tinpot Wigan', a team who won the FA Cup in 2013 in comparison to Stoke's last cup victory of 1973. 10 years of literal nothingness in the midtable of the Prem has them thinking they're pure mint.

Fantastic time to hate Stoke.

As I’ve stated before, Stoke are in free fall.

Shawcross & Williams are obviously finished. Pieters makes a 3rd 30+ in a back four, completed with a young untested lad a right back. 34 yr old Fletcher (remember Roy Keane’s comments on him ?) in midfield and the joke that is Berahino up front !

It should come as no surprise to anyone that they are struggling. It’s a poor team on paper and an even worse one on grass.

They have now failed to win any of their last NINE home league games. Let’s hope come May that figure has increased to 30 !

When the “lovely” Coates family dispensed of Pulis’ services in search of “more football”, I wonder if this was what they had in mind !

PS Is it just me, but I can’t help but laugh when I see a neckender in an XXXXL Prize Bully Shirt ? :laugh:

Just to be clear, I hate Stoke.

Join the club.....

I recall just before Aspin took over, Vale were rooted to the bottom of the table, a gleeful ''Vale relegation watch'' forum started on the bloatcake. Oh how happy they all were back then, my only hope was that good Kama would rule the day.....

9/2 to win the LEAGUE just four games ago, you can get 16/1 on that now.....

The current 'Manager' somehow seems worse than the last one, I am seriously considering a little wager on them going down. If ever Vale players needed an incentive to get us up this could be it......

Many teams have dropped out the Prem then gone down again so it's not inconceivable but I think once they change manager they have decent enough players stay up but we can dream! We just need sort ourselves out now and who knows the potteries derby cud be back next season lol UTV

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I honestly think they must have got the current manager on the cheap, I certainly don't think he will be getting them into the Premiership at ANY stage, so long may he reign.....

The Coates family don't seem to be rushing to spend the 100 Million Plus Pounds relegation parachute payments on new players either.....

Interesting times ahead, if they don't beat Hull at home next up it's time to get the popcorn in.....LOL.

Archived