onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

10 Game ticket

Advert

If they were £140 and you could sit anywhere I think I'd just get 2 of them instead of a full ST and miss the night games and the less attractive games, there will be 3 of them I'm sure and save myself £20 too off the early bird.

Perhaps they could offer a 10 game 'flex' where you can sit anywhere for £160. People get the option of a really cheap 10 gamer to sit in the Bycars a little more expensive to sit anywhere, except next to me, especially if you're booing our own players.

Can’t you upgrade on a match to match basis Nelly,in any case?.Put a block on your card at the ticket office for where you normally sit and get a ticket for your preferred area?

Can’t you upgrade on a match to match basis Nelly,in any case?.Put a block on your card at the ticket office for where you normally sit and get a ticket for your preferred area?

TBH I'm not sure, I'm not sure about an 'upgrade' but you I think that you can change stands for a 2 quid admin charge.

Surely the whole idea of an attractive offer is to make it just that - attractive.

If sitting in the now soulless Bycars for £18 is attractive, then there must be a definition of the word “attractive” I am unaware of.

If you could only sit in the Bycars with a FULL season ticket there would be uproar. Yet here you are paying over £5 more per match when compared to a full season ticket and this is your reward.

Whoever came up with this idea must have eaten too much cheese for supper. Probably that blue sweaty sock stuff.

Been in bycars a couple of times for pre-season friendly games and thought the view was crap,so sympathise with those who can't make every game and are forced to sit in there,especially when there are thousands of empty good seats available,come on Vale lets rethink this decision.

Surely the whole idea of an attractive offer is to make it just that - attractive.

If sitting in the now soulless Bycars for £18 is attractive, then there must be a definition of the word “attractive” I am unaware of.

If you could only sit in the Bycars with a FULL season ticket there would be uproar. Yet here you are paying over £5 more per match when compared to a full season ticket and this is your reward.

Whoever came up with this idea must have eaten too much cheese for supper. Probably that blue sweaty sock stuff.

Ah yes, I get it now, I thought that it was £140 for adults. @ £180 it is a bit pricey, lower the price for a Bycars only ticket to allow access to all and offer the £180 as the flex anywhere ticket.

Ignore my other post above, doesn't make sense now.

I can half understand why they’ve done it. They’re trying to attract more fans into the Bycars.

They’ve just forgotten the bit about 10 gamers wanting to sit with season ticket holding friends.

If they want to get more fans in the Bycars they should start with selling beer.

And, hopefully, eventually make it a safe standing end.

And went in the Bycars throughout the 90’s and bloody loved it.

I can half understand why they’ve done it. They’re trying to attract more fans into the Bycars.

They’ve just forgotten the bit about 10 gamers wanting to sit with season ticket holding friends.

If they want to get more fans in the Bycars they should start with selling beer.

And, hopefully, eventually make it a safe standing end.

And went in the Bycars throughout the 90’s and bloody loved it.

Would it not be more sensible to have cheaper ST and 10 game tickets for the Bycars to attract more there and to reflect the fewer facilities and view.

Would it not be more sensible to have cheaper ST and 10 game tickets for the Bycars to attract more there and to reflect the fewer facilities and view.

Should've perhaps put the price up of ST's to the sides by 10-15 quid, keeping the tickets for the Bycars at last years prices. Appreciate that this is on the back of a poor season but we've now got Aspin and we seem to be moving in the right direction, albeit slowly and with some hiccoughs along the way.

Yes, yes it would.

I’m just trying to rational why they’ve taken this decision, however misguided it may be.

I assumed that incentives were primarily designed to get more people to attend/buy/spend. Doesn't it defeat the object if the incentives are downgraded/diminished from what they were? Offering the worst view of the match and the worst facilities in the ground isn't much of an incentive when better has been the normal.

On the Vale site, the 10 match Bycars offer is for July only. What happens next? Will 10 match tickets be available for elsewhere, will Bycars increase in price. I am not a marketing man and would prefer all ticket options for a season to be announced at the same time.

Archived