onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

10 Game ticket

Advert

Swing and a miss on this one!

Why would you change a system that was working perfectly well for the past few seasons. People want to sit with their friends and family so limiting the 10 gamer to the Bycars is crazy. Having friends with season tickets in the Paddock I always get the 10 gamer for that area. Why would i want to sit alone in the Bycars!?

If this restriction isn't changed it will result in people jumping over the barriers to get to the areas they prefer or just not going to games.

Come on Vale you're better than this. Sort it out. Don't alienate fans and paying customers!

Whichever it is, it's a perverse idea. I had a 10 game ticket for the Lorne Street last season; this season, if I hadn't bought a ST I'd have had to buy a full price ticket every match - or probably I wouldn't have bothered. Well not every game anyway.

Whichever it is, it's a perverse idea. I had a 10 game ticket for the Lorne Street last season; this season, if I hadn't bought a ST I'd have had to buy a full price ticket every match - or probably I wouldn't have bothered. Well not every game anyway.

Spot on. I think a lot of people are in a similar position and the restrictions have meant people aren't taking up the offer due to not wanting to sit in the Bycars. I'm not sitting alone in the Bycars while my friends and family sit in the paddock so therefore I'll only go to a hand full of games which ultimately loses Vale money and annoys fans that otherwise would have given them more money. It's a bizarre decision and detrimental to the club.

So, if not the 'marketing team', if Vale even have one. Who made this ridiculous decision and who do we contact about getting it changed? There's no point in complaining if there's no action.

Just when has complaining ever prompted any action at the Vale plus you'll get banned if you start complaining about Norman.

I can totally understand them wanting to do something with the Bycars to get more people in there. Improving facilties would be a good start too.

But what this offer does is exclude those people who can't go to every game, but whos mates may go in one of the other stands. So they now have to pay full price to join them when they can and may ne more selective in the games they choose (and attend less than 10).

If they want to get more people in the Bycars then why not still offer this ten game plan throughout the ground, but make the Bycars slightly cheaper than the other 2 stands. This then includes those fans who want to sit elsewhere, but also makes a cheaper ticket in the Bycars more of a viable alternative for some other fans too?

I can totally understand them wanting to do something with the Bycars to get more people in there. Improving facilties would be a good start too.

But what this offer does is exclude those people who can't go to every game, but whos mates may go in one of the other stands. So they now have to pay full price to join them when they can and may ne more selective in the games they choose (and attend less than 10).

If they want to get more people in the Bycars then why not still offer this ten game plan throughout the ground, but make the Bycars slightly cheaper than the other 2 stands. This then includes those fans who want to sit elsewhere, but also makes a cheaper ticket in the Bycars more of a viable alternative for some other fans too?

That would be the sensible thing to do. Keep the offer open to all stands, have it £150 for Bycars and keep it £180 for other stands. I don't understand how Vale can balls it up so bad! Listening to the paying fans would be a good start!

So, if not the 'marketing team', if Vale even have one. Who made this ridiculous decision and who do we contact about getting it changed? There's no point in complaining if there's no action.

Email the CEO and ask for your comments to be passed on to the owner.

That would be the sensible thing to do. Keep the offer open to all stands, have it £150 for Bycars and keep it £180 for other stands. I don't understand how Vale can balls it up so bad! Listening to the paying fans would be a good start!

You can guarantee that, if they had done that, the same people moaning about the restriction now would be up in arms that the Bycars was cheaper, and demanding that the lower price be applied across all of the stands.

Archived