onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Chesterfield

Fosse69

Advert

Tempted go this one, aslong as all the players put in a fully committed performance I think we will get our first win of 2018, one slight worry is Boot got a knock Saturday having checks on it today but hopefully will be fit.

You’re trying too hard , Michael.

Got your ticket for the Emirates?

Only so its a bigger crowd of course im not happy they won but Vale have brought this all on themselves .

The pressure is on now .

After watching them im dreading fri now .

At least the players know that if they dont perform at there best they its non league for us .

Complacency gone for sure .

Yes i understand and over 46 games our fate will be sealed one way or the other.

We have 630 minutesplus stoppage time to stay in the league .

Who is it downto players ,fan unite .

Get your tickets ,grt behind them and lets c what we deserve .

Judas why don’t you buy a ticket for the Chesterfield end?

Guest Vale at home

man in pub . I Agree . With all that you say . . You Talk a Lot of sense . Come on the VALE . We need 3points on Friday . Good Luck . I think Asplin . Is doing a Good job .

Church lol
What's funny about that? It's Good Friday. If you're a committed Christian 3pm on Good Friday is a very significant time, it's the moment Christ died.

Religious belief is a personal choice but it shouldn't be belittled. Only a few years ago playing a football match at 3pm on Good Friday was unthinkable but we live in a highly secular society that no longer respects mainstream faiths.

Its 20 quid if you pre buy before fri but means making two journeys .

I agree id say knock the prices down for bycars and away end there is no excuse for not maximising every penny you can out of this game .

Its massive Port Vales whole existence is at stake .

Yet a team who aint won a game since Luton 31st Dec and folk will not pay 22 /23 watch what our players produce ,they just wont its hard enough get folk interested in Vale as it is all i ever hear is folk mocking and belittling them and what makes it worse is that our players continue with there ineptness and lack of winning mentality allow that to happen .

When are they going stand up for our support .

No excuses get the prices down im.a season ticket holder and i want folk there .

Especially newbies and cheap ticket fans as it just shows what a very poor area staffordshire is .

Look at Stoke dont put there prices up what is it 8 years in a row is it .

Get folk in the ground and get behind the team .

VFIA, it's 1 journey. Buy over the phone & pick up before the game (or the method darren1810 said, although this way you don't even have to print it off).

Judas why don’t you buy a ticket for the Chesterfield end?
Why would i do that Just because i said im glad Chesterfield are winning .

Im sick to the teeth of draws or narrow defeats .

Its the entertainment industry you have to win to attract more folk to want to attend .

Why do Liverpool Man Utd etc get big gates ,they win games building massive support along the way ,win titlesetc i just want Vale win a few games in the worst league out the four .

Is it to much ask ?

I watched Aspin BogieFoyle Glover Walker Ainsworth Pope JMW Naylor Mcphee Brooker Bridge Wilkinson grace Vale park why should i be content with whats being served up for many a year barring a few games .

UTV when theres when we attacking our home end Railway stand top to the end attacking me and my nephew surrounded by empty seats with no imagination to get folk in them .

Winning helps and winning well

Archived