onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

On 28/09/2019 at 12:40, Howjy04 said:

Labour create a mess every time they are elected.The current shower have policies that will make a No Deal Brexit a Godsend.The UK voters will see them for what they are,Policies for the Fairies,grabbing ****ards.Who ,in their right mind,will invest in UK companies if Labour get in.If people want high inflation and rising unemployment,vote Labour.Make no mistake,everybody would be paying their share,everybody!!

Have you seen Jezza's latest plan for football?

On 28/09/2019 at 12:40, Howjy04 said:

Labour create a mess every time they are elected.The current shower have policies that will make a No Deal Brexit a Godsend.The UK voters will see them for what they are,Policies for the Fairies,grabbing ****ards.Who ,in their right mind,will invest in UK companies if Labour get in.If people want high inflation and rising unemployment,vote Labour.Make no mistake,everybody would be paying their share,everybody!!

Have you seen Jezza's latest plan for football?

"There will be a reckoning for the rich"

Advert

43 minutes ago, geosname said:

In part yes.

If Scotland want to split and rejoin the EU it would be up to them to negotiate a deal to join the EU and a divorce deal from the UK. 

From the EU's standpoint they would have to pay to get in the EU and out of the UK..... not sure they could afford it if money from the UK dried up and they had to finance Scotland on their own..... especially as oil is becoming a poisoned tree..... but as hard boarders would not be a problem it could be easier to fix.

The money will definitely dry up if their SNP councillors continue to claim for 23 pairs of shoes every 28 months?

The Lord Provost of Glasgow submitted receipts totalling more than £8,000 between  May 2017 and August 2019.This included claims for 20 nail and 10 hair appointments on top of a £39,310 salary.

It hasn't gone down well?

13 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

just for clarity, I looked at Hansard and found absolutely no reference to this whatsoever.  I have seen a newspaper article talking about it based on the tweet about shouting "Britain First" and I have seen a copy of the tweet from the one shouting it trying to put it into context.  In fact this whole thing was so low key in the news, had you not tried to lie about Hansard putting it into context it would have gone completely unnoticed here.  Ironic really that you raise an issue to try and make out that the opposition are liars by lieing about Hansard.  It doesnt surprise me though, you have a history of being a liar on this thread.

You can't find one lie from me in this thread. My post was not accurate about what he said being recorded in Hansard. The context in which he said "how about you put britain first" was in hansard though.

13 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

It's actually a fact that Female BAME MPs get more abuse.  I know you think they bring it on themselves though.

Wrong. Conservative male MPs get the most abuse, on average, during the last few years. It is also true that the abuse they receive is worse.

Being BAME has been found to have no significant impact in the level of abuse MPs receive.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

I didn't see remainers calling out other remainers when they have tried to use the terms fascism and nazism in relation to brexiteers.

Is using the term Kraut acceptable? No. Is it as bad as calling someone a fascist or a nazi because you can't beat them in an argument? No.

Lets pass on the fake outrage this time.

5 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

You can't find one lie from me in this thread. My post was not accurate about what he said being recorded in Hansard. The context in which he said "how about you put britain first" was in hansard though.

Well Regal, you did claim the 350m/week in 2015/16 on the side of the red bus was true and that you had seen and posted an official EU Account document that confirmed it but alas you couldn't re-post the document when challenged.  An Official document from the Office of National Statistics for the UK for 2016 confirmed the figure was ca 160m/week and it was posted on this thread.

5 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Well Regal, you did claim the 350m/week in 2015/16 on the side of the red bus was true and that you had seen and posted an official EU Account document that confirmed it but alas you couldn't re-post the document when challenged.  An Official document from the Office of National Statistics for the UK for 2016 confirmed the figure was ca 160m/week and it was posted on this thread.

1. The bus figure is accurate.

2. I can post the evidence whenever I want to. But it would involve me going and searching for me post. Which you can do if you want. 

Like I say, that issue is closed. Its determined until you can post evidence that the official eu budget is wrong. 

So you managed to post the direct opposite of a lie as an example of my lies? 

Every day it becomes more apparent how much damage this whole farce is doing to the country. Even after we leave with or without a deal, remain or revoke, it's not going to go away for years. I wish politics was something like smoking or watching some tv programme where you could just decide to stop engaging.

Archived