onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

5 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

That isn't what you said though.

You said "very supportive of Norman staying on at PVFC" alongside something like Norman has done nothing wrong.

Those quotes prove neither of those at all.

That's not squirming, that is the truth. Cold hard facts.

You will be judged as a liar if you carry this on without posting actual evidence.

I’m perfectly comfortable letting the people judge.

p.s Squirm squirm squirm, twisting words and defending your position on definitions and context... just like a politician

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

I’m perfectly comfortable letting the people judge.

p.s Squirm squirm squirm, twisting words and defending your position on definitions and context... just like a politician

I'll take that as an apology then if you cannot prove either of your statements.

Amazing how often people feel the need to just lie about me on this website. Obviously cannot beat me fairly.

3 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

How on earth do you reconcile these two posts Jacko?

Were you lying when you said you were sick of "whataboutery" or do you just think it shouldn't apply to you?

Imagine bringing up Ben Whitfield in a brexit discussion. Christ almighty. Is it November 1st yet?

I think Jacko had just taken me up on my suggestion to search your threads to see where you sat on the defence of Norman (note to all readers... The right honourable Beagle was a defender of Norman)

Like a politician you have changed the question and tried to tie it to something else... much like the politicians when it comes to Brexit.

Just now, Regal Beagle said:

I'll take that as an apology then if you cannot prove either of your statements.

Amazing how often people feel the need to just lie about me on this website. Obviously cannot beat me fairly.

Take it how you want... let the people judge.

Quick search of the right honourable beagles posts and you will see his views on Norman. 

My favourite section is the continued defence of the man in the Norman vs the sentinel row when the local press were banned for daring to question Norman. 

I quote mr Beagle as saying “The sentinel can go f**k themselves” 

5 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I think Jacko had just taken me up on my suggestion to search your threads to see where you sat on the defence of Norman (note to all readers... The right honourable Beagle was a defender of Norman)

Like a politician you have changed the question and tried to tie it to something else... much like the politicians when it comes to Brexit.

You are calling me a politician but then you are the one twisting your own assertions and MAKING THINGS UP

And yes, at times I did defend Norman because I've always been on the side of truth. If I felt that someone was lying then I would call them out on it. There was also a time when I supported Norman and I'll admit that I was supporting him way beyond the point at which some people had been calling him out.

But that isn't what you said is it?

The truth wasn't quite good enough for your needs (to try and attack me with some irrelevant rubbish) and so you had to make up that I supported him staying at Vale and that I had said that he had done no wrong.

2 complete and utter lies.

Can you also please explain why this is relevant in the slightest to my views on the largest political mandate ever given to UK politicians and their refusal to carry it out?

Here is some context by the way:

Post 1 - 2017

My major gripe with the voiciferous anti-smurf lot is that they constantly claim things to be fact which are a million miles away from being proven. Call them out and it's like I'm protecting the most heinous business man ever, when in fact I think the constant ******** just dilutes the proper debate and is not helping anyone.

Post 2 - 2018

Tell the truth, the truth is enough for people to want Smurf gone.

There's no need to twist and turn everything, and in fact it actually dilutes your point if you do.

Where does this fit in with your made up assertions Iron Curtain?

PS. Let me know if you need any more evidence like the above. There's loads of it.

1 minute ago, Regal Beagle said:

Can you also please explain why this is relevant in the slightest to my views on the largest political mandate ever given to UK politicians and their refusal to carry it out?

You kept lecturing people about how politicians have lied and twisted things...

I was nearly pointing out that you are just as bad and you can’t really trust what politicians say (the whole point of my interjection on this thread). Much like you can’t trust what you say... your defence of your stance in Norman is a lovely parallel to the defence of politicians on their Brexit views.

Imagine my glee when you then started acting more and more like a politician, twisting the context of your words, linking other people’s comments to different questions to deflect from their meaning, making bold statements that are in no way related to your original views... ideally you would have just ignored me. But you couldn’t... it’s been quite delightful! 

Let the people judge! 

Also note, I never named you in my opening post about the protagonists on this page... and yet you seem to know I was talking about you? Hmmmmmm

5 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Here is some context by the way:

Post 1 - 2017

Post 2 - 2018

Where does this fit in with your made up assertions Iron Curtain?

PS. Let me know if you need any more evidence like the above. There's loads of it.

Just like a politician referring back to a media trained answer that suits you now.

Picking out individual tid bit comments are one thing... but your tone and comments over many months leaned heavily towards defending Norman.

The people can view your posts and judge if you were pro or con Norman for themselves. If you don’t think you have anything to worry about... don’t stress! 

14 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

What would that be? Not an advisory referendum by any chance?

22 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Just like a politician referring back to a media trained answer that suits you now.

Picking out individual tid bit comments are one thing... but your tone and comments over many months leaned heavily towards defending Norman.

The people can view your posts and judge if you were pro or con Norman for themselves. If you don’t think you have anything to worry about... don’t stress! 

This is just embarrassing now.

33 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

You kept lecturing people about how politicians have lied and twisted things...

I was nearly pointing out that you are just as bad and you can’t really trust what politicians say (the whole point of my interjection on this thread). Much like you can’t trust what you say... your defence of your stance in Norman is a lovely parallel to the defence of politicians on their Brexit views.

Imagine my glee when you then started acting more and more like a politician, twisting the context of your words, linking other people’s comments to different questions to deflect from their meaning, making bold statements that are in no way related to your original views... ideally you would have just ignored me. But you couldn’t... it’s been quite delightful! 

Let the people judge! 

Also note, I never named you in my opening post about the protagonists on this page... and yet you seem to know I was talking about you? Hmmmmmm

You are lecturing people about how they cannot trust me by.....lying about me. Talk about hypocrisy?

Twisting context? Any danger of you posting evidence?

Linking other peoples comments to different questions...You mean like bringing up 5 year old posts about Norman Smurthwaite and PVFC in a "discussion" about brexit?

Bold statements that are in no way related to my original views....Any danger of some evidence?

Also note, you literally told me it was about me when I asked if any part of your post was true. You could have just answered "no" and you wouldn't have to continue making yourself look so silly.

You can tell a liar because they simply refuse to provide evidence (because there is none).

It's really quite simple. Post evidence or stop the lies.

1 hour ago, Iron Curtain said:

I see Mr Beagle doesn't understand "whataboutery" amongst other things.  It's like debating with a challenging six year old.

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

And yes, at times I did defend Norman because I've always been on the side of truth. If I felt that someone was lying then I would call them out on it. There was also a time when I supported Norman and I'll admit that I was supporting him way beyond the point at which some people had been calling him out.

I’m not going to post 3 months of your posts... people can go and look them up and judge for themselves if you were part of the Smurf Defence League. So I therefore submit to evidence the search button on this site... type “Norman” in the search engine and narrow it own to the poster by adding Regal Beagle in that field.

In the short term your own answer above is a start.... you use the weasel phrase of “I have always been on the side of the truth” to defend your defence of Norman.

Problem is that was your own truth... like having a go at people who stated that Norman hadn’t signed Ben Whitfield”... you can tell yourself what you want... but read your old posts, very defensive of fatty Norman.

You were not as forward as some (REP for example) who Definitively backed Norman... but anytime anyone tried to bring up Normans wrongdoings you Leor to his defence.

Hemce why you were part of the SDL! Actions speak louder than words... let the people judge. 

26 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

You are lecturing people about how they cannot trust me by.....lying about me. Talk about hypocrisy?

Twisting context? Any danger of you posting evidence?

Linking other peoples comments to different questions...You mean like bringing up 5 year old posts about Norman Smurthwaite and PVFC in a "discussion" about brexit?

Bold statements that are in no way related to my original views....Any danger of some evidence?

Also note, you literally told me it was about me when I asked if any part of your post was true. You could have just answered "no" and you wouldn't have to continue making yourself look so silly.

You can tell a liar because they simply refuse to provide evidence (because there is none).

It's really quite simple. Post evidence or stop the lies.

The lady doth protest too much!

Mr Beagle... if you think your posts don’t show you up as a Smurf defender then you have nothing to worry about. 

You will never change my mind, much as I will never change yours.

But right now you are just making yourself sound more like a Norman defender!

Archived