onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

2nd time he’s been on the pro remain BBC. He was totally negative last time he was on so switched off today.

Another guardian of the status quo who's doing his best to protect his £300m fortune.

He's another one who's got more to lose than us less intelligent ones when we leave.

Advert

a pro Brexit news report

Vote Leave leaked the draft Electoral Commission report to the BBC on Tuesday night, who reported it and effectively allowed them to frame their own narrative about how they expect to be found to have broken the law.

Another guardian of the status quo who's doing his best to protect his £300m fortune.

He's another one who's got more to lose than us less intelligent ones when we leave.

You complain of arrogance through an attitude of intellectual superiority by those who wish the UK to remain in the EU then make a statement like that!

If being very wealthy is a reason to promote a belief in remaining how come the leave campaign, particularly a 'hard Brexit' view, is heavily supported and financed by multi-millionaires such as Aaron Banks, Tim Martin and the like?

Can you see the flaw in your argument there or is that one beyond your intellectual capacity? I suppose posing such as question in the face of such evidence defines me as an arrogant remainer?

My goodness, if that thinking applies to an average Joe like me the likes of Pythagorus, Newton and Einstein must have been stratospherically arrogant!

Interesting thing about the BBC is both sides think its biased.

Is it a case of that the BBC's commitment to impartial reporting on all aspects lead to people hearing what they don't want to hear, and therefore accusing it of bias?

You on about the BBC who receive payments from the EU during the build up to the referendum and since the referendum

Will Davis, Johnson and co have the bottle to resign now that May has decided the government will negotiate a soft Brexit?

They pushed for what the voters voted for. Once again, let down by a Government who are not good to their word. A win for the remainers and a kick in the teeth for democracy.

They pushed for what the voters voted for. Once again, let down by a Government who are not good to their word. A win for the remainers and a kick in the teeth for democracy.
Again, leavers in this thread have accused remain posters of arrogance through an attitude of intellectual superiority then make a patently silly statement like that!

Did you read the voting paper when you went to cast your vote? All it asked was if you wanted the UK to remain in the EU or leave the EU, nothing more or less than that. Utterly simplistic with no further detail. Anything outside that from either camp is pure speculation, hard Brexit, soft Brexit, leaving the customs union, remaining in the customs union, whatever.

Do you actually understand what the advisory referendum asked or am I just an arrogant remainer for pointing out the factual reality of the referendum question?

Will Davis, Johnson and co have the bottle to resign now that May has decided the government will negotiate a soft Brexit?
Depends how long it takes for the EU to reject the red white and blue tape nonsense. Then everything falls apart again, no deal will never be accepted, thus only options are a Exit Brexit or a phantom EU arrangement

Again, leavers in this thread have accused remain posters of arrogance through an attitude of intellectual superiority then make a patently silly statement like that!

Did you read the voting paper when you went to cast your vote? All it asked was if you wanted the UK to remain in the EU or leave the EU, nothing more or less than that. Utterly simplistic with no further detail. Anything outside that from either camp is pure speculation, hard Brexit, soft Brexit, leaving the customs union, remaining in the customs union, whatever.

Do you actually understand what the advisory referendum asked or am I just an arrogant remainer for pointing out the factual reality of the referendum question?

Yes you are (very much so) to answer your question but you are correct in that the question was to stay in the EU or to leave and we end up with one foot in and one foot out.

Depends how long it takes for the EU to reject the red white and blue tape nonsense. Then everything falls apart again, no deal will never be accepted, thus only options are a Exit Brexit or a phantom EU arrangement

You are right on that one,the EU won't compromise,especially on free movement.It's ironic really watching what's going on with border control,which a lot of countries are now insisting on.

Any sources on the BBC admitted showing bias on newsnight, or admitting Labour or Reaminers outnumber Tories and Leavers on QT?

Comedy has always been a left wing industry; often satirical and anti-establishment, much more aligned with the left than the right. Right wing comedians simply don't exist in great numbers.

There probably isn't any pro-Brexit news reports as so far its been an unequivocal disaster, so they've got nothing good to report on.

R4 comedy shows insult leavers and Trump as they are easily satirised due to the outrageous and disgusting actions/words of the latter, and the prominence and eccentricity of the former (BoJo, Farage etc). They also (rightly) satirise Corbyn, Cable, Clegg, Blair, Brown, Cameron, Attlee, virtually everyone politician. Don't get upset you because your favourite ones get a bit of stick too.

Trust me mate, the BBC isn't biased. Just because its reporting/satirising things you don't like, doesn't mean its biased. Have you considered that maybe the way the BBC is presenting Brexit is the way its actually going (I.E a complete and utter shambles), as opposed to some 'Remoaner' conspiracy orchestrated by the bigwigs in order to blind us from the roaring success Brexit has been thus far?

Its time to accept facts; Brexit is not going well, and was not a good idea. Just because an impartial news broadcaster reports this doesn't mean they're biased; you aggressive belief thats the case says more about you.

I'm not sure if your first para is a question, but if it is then yes, David Dimbelby admitted the panel nor the audience was balanced in December at scarborough. re Newsnight, Roger Mosey, a leftie executive surprizingly admitted the BBC was too left wing.

Loads of other instances, please don't ask me to list them all, just listen to any BBC news or current affairs programme and you'll hear for yourself.

I'll answer your other points when I get back from watching England, but I strongly suggest you simply plough through 140 or so pages on this topic to find answers to the questions you, and others keep asking, time and again and again.

I'm not sure if your first para is a question, but if it is then yes, David Dimbelby admitted the panel nor the audience was balanced in December at scarborough. re Newsnight, Roger Mosey, a leftie executive surprizingly admitted the BBC was too left wing.

Loads of other instances, please don't ask me to list them all, just listen to any BBC news or current affairs programme and you'll hear for yourself.

I'll answer your other points when I get back from watching England, but I strongly suggest you simply plough through 140 or so pages on this topic to find answers to the questions you, and others keep asking, time and again and again.

Just as a matter of interest, if you consider the BBC to have a left-leaning bias which media sources do you consider to be neutral and to report current affairs in a truthful and unbiased manner?

Just as a matter of interest, if you consider the BBC to have a left-leaning bias which media sources do you consider to be neutral and to report current affairs in a truthful and unbiased manner?

At the present moment I don't think there is one, vested self interests are in control desperately trying to force the new world order on everyone,. You can only spend so much money in your lifetime but still millionaire's want to be billionaires and billionaires want to be trillionaires to even further their exotic lifestyle and the little man get trodden on pissedandshit on to further their dreams they don't put pockets in shrouds as they will eventually find out but there again what do I know I voted out so I'm a thick anti-social racist bigoted low life scumbag colonialist anti- liberal anti-European snot faced cretin and I couldn't care less.:shutup::razz::razz:

You are right on that one,the EU won't compromise,especially on free movement.It's ironic really watching what's going on with border control,which a lot of countries are now insisting on.
That is for movement of people from outside the EU.

Do you think Corbyn, McDonnell, and Abbott think the BBC is left wing?

Archived