onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Well spotted ok no Regis the rest stays the same though im.hoping for a 3 -0 win as dont rate Swindon at all .

I certainly would not expect us to roll over and have our bellies tickled for about ge 20th time this season .

Ok we want Smurf out but that doesnt excuse the shower who take to the field and continually undetwhelm our supporters .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

>>...hoping for a 3 -0 win as dont rate Swindon at all

Advert

Id go with that if we play Smith Gibbons and Pugh we lose .

What have all them got in common .

They all like Stoke City .

There performances have not being acceptable .

Just because they are stoke lovers we shouldnt have to put with half hearted rubbish from them

Your usual buffoonery now gives way to absolutely disgusting comments of the highest order. So players that are supposed stoke fans or have played for them aren’t putting the effort in on the pitch and are (as a result of that) playing for us to lose? Absolutely mental comments. Never would I have questioned those 3 especially. 2 of those players have been with us from kids for how long? Ten years each I think. Do you even notice the effort the players put in, all of them? Things may not be going well but I would never think they are purposely not putting the effort in and not caring if we win or lose lose and I’m gobsmacked at that suggestion. I don’t think you understand what you’re seeing. Having a dip in form doesn’t mean they aren’t playing for the shirt and even then I wouldn’t say they’ve been our worst players since the turn of the year.

Luckily it sounds like the management and the club think something of the 2 young lads. Fans like you don’t deserve decent players at the club, you’ll drive them out. Pughs at the end of his career but maybe Smith and Gibbons will move on a to higher level or at least to a club with fans that appreciate their obvious talent.

In fact why don’t you nip down to the academy tomorrow night and get them to shut the doors and turf out the age groups because you wouldn’t believe the amount of kids who’ve either played for stoke or are stoke fans. That’s the era we’re in when they’re the obviously dominant club of the are, more so than ever. Do you honestly believe any of these young players have the intense feeling of rivalry that we may have, when we haven’t played Stoke in years and most of them probably weren’t born or were toddlers then? Oh and don’t forget to put players like Turner, Slinn and Boot on your list of players who’ll be trying to ensure we lose. I’m pretty sure they’re Stoke fans too.

We've seen some utter **** posted on here but those comments are a complete disgrace there. Hang your head in shame.

Slinn

Howe Raglan Hoskins

Worrall Hannant

Tonge Regis

Whitfield Harness Calverley

Pope

Hannant do what Ashley young does for Man utd .

Just because they are stoke lovers we shouldnt have to put with half hearted rubbish from them .

UTV its a matter of opinion we have conceded 8 pathetic goals in two games away with them in the team and yes im pointing the finger

What a load of bollx.

Your usual buffoonery now gives way to absolutely disgusting comments of the highest order. So players that are supposed stoke fans or have played for them aren’t putting the effort in on the pitch and are (as a result of that) playing for us to lose? Absolutely mental comments. Never would I have questioned those 3 especially. 2 of those players have been with us from kids for how long? Ten years each I think. Do you even notice the effort the players put in, all of them? Things may not be going well but I would never think they are purposely not putting the effort in and not caring if we win or lose lose and I’m gobsmacked at that suggestion. I don’t think you understand what you’re seeing. Having a dip in form doesn’t mean they aren’t playing for the shirt and even then I wouldn’t say they’ve been our worst players since the turn of the year.

Luckily it sounds like the management and the club think something of the 2 young lads. Fans like you don’t deserve decent players at the club, you’ll drive them out. Pughs at the end of his career but maybe Smith and Gibbons will move on a to higher level or at least to a club with fans that appreciate their obvious talent.

In fact why don’t you nip down to the academy tomorrow night and get them to shut the doors and turf out the age groups because you wouldn’t believe the amount of kids who’ve either played for stoke or are stoke fans. That’s the era we’re in when they’re the obviously dominant club of the are, more so than ever. Do you honestly believe any of these young players have the intense feeling of rivalry that we may have, when we haven’t played Stoke in years and most of them probably weren’t born or were toddlers then? Oh and don’t forget to put players like Turner, Slinn and Boot on your list of players who’ll be trying to ensure we lose. I’m pretty sure they’re Stoke fans too.

We've seen some utter **** posted on here but those comments are a complete disgrace there. Hang your head in shame.

Really there performances disgust me .

I dont dislike stoke ,look at all the goals what go in against us ,watch the games these players do not die for the shirt .

The last time i saw a Vale player throw himself at a ball and stop it going in was Enoch Andoh v Sheffield Utd when uche scored in a 2 -1 win .

We will be relegated if we persevere with these players .

Accrington 3 attempts 3 goals ,Mansfield 4 attempts 4 goals Grimsby 2 attempts 2 goals .

Do i need go on watch the games .

Committment really they talk the talk but dont walk the walk .

Disgusting comments that are probably the worst I’ve seen on here in my time on the board and that’s really saying something. You clearly don’t know what’s in front of you if that’s what you think of 2 of the best prospects at the club for a while and also an experienced pro in Pugh too.

Do you come out with this rubbish at the games when you go? If so please come and meet up with me early beforehand when the youth are playing and I’ll introduce you to the youth and academy coaches and you can hear what they think of all the Stoke infiltrators they’re supposedly introducing to our first team. Or why not ring in to P&G or Sport at 6 and come out with it so more of an audience can have their say on it too, it’s laughable, yet you’re not joking.

In one post you’ve gone from the likeable optimist trying to put a smile on the forum to being a shithouse of the highest order, accusing players of not playing for the club and basically throwing games because of some bonkers Stoke conspiracy theory. Singling our players who’ve come through our academy too. Homegrown players of all things, who’ve worked long and hard to get a chance and who have an affiliation to our club. You’re a disgrace to Port Vale fans with those views, luckily there are plenty that feel proud to see our own youngsters doing well instead of wanting to see them ousted and pushed out of the club.

Wow !some rubbish on here !I'm NOT going to slag off any player but just asking for a honest,committed performance from all who wear the shirt on Saturday. The fans will ALWAYS appreciate it, no matter what the result is,if the team give 100%.Vale proved it under Mickey Adams when,although favourites for relegation,got promoted !

Slinn

Howe Raglan Hoskins

Worrall Hannant

Tonge Regis

Whitfield Harness Calverley

Pope

Hannant do what Ashley young does for Man utd .

Just because they are stoke lovers we shouldnt have to put with half hearted rubbish from them .

UTV its a matter of opinion we have conceded 8 pathetic goals in two games away with them in the team and yes im pointing the finger

VFIA, you’re stepping across a line with those comments mate. Those are serious accusations , and you should withdraw them right away.

No player deserves that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok maybe i am but im not putting get a reaction of you im putting it to get a reaction of the players .

This club keeps sinking further and further and they the players are the only ones who can make watching Vale more enjoyable .

Its going be my last season watching regularly im not impressed with what i am served up its dire .

Im sorry for what ive put but im so pissed off with what is being served up the Vale public .

VFIA, you’re stepping across a line with those comments mate. Those are serious accusations , and you should withdraw them right away.

No player deserves that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious accusations

I think you should take it all a bit less seriously. It's a football fans forum, not a political discussion.

Archived