onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Sums up OVF in a nut shell, large portions of total twaddle peddled by clueless idiots. Give it two weeks there will be people supporting the theory and ‘unnamed sources’ appearing being quoted. People wonder why the owner, players and other fans laugh at OVF. Here’s your answer....total lack of credibility

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Thanks for the thumbs up not that im bothered what you think .

Twaddle is putting up with the situation and just keeping quiet while we slip into oblivion .

My opinion on players is after watching them on a regular basis since they have been in the team .

Over 100 goals concededwith our highly rated centre half in defence (undroppable it seems ).

Gibbons twice sent off and all our good performances when Davis was right back in Dec ,not very solid since he came back .

Pugh needlessly sent off v Rochdale and dispossessed for Yeovil goal and for a twenty minute spell at Accrington went AWOL.

I say what i see and if folk dont like it thats there problem not mine .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Twaddle is putting up with the situation and just keeping quiet while we slip into oblivion .

My opinion on players is after watching them on a regular basis since they have been in the team .

Over 100 goals concededwith our highly rated centre half in defence (undroppable it seems ).

Gibbons twice sent off and all our good performances when Davis was right back in Dec ,not very solid since he came back .

Pugh needlessly sent off v Rochdale and dispossessed for Yeovil goal and for a twenty minute spell at Accrington went AWOL.

Just confirmed it for me too....deluded

Just explain for me then how these guys expect to lose on purpose every game and have a career in football... or is that the other master stroke of genuine genius that really they wanted to be office workers all along too? Just can’t beat some Stoke banter in the staff room eh?

Nothing do with Stoke as i think Tonge puts in a shift so its a not we hate stoke comment .

I say what i c and you say what you see .

Thats football opinions m8 i respect yours and i couldnt give two hoots if you respect mine

UTV

Just confirmed it for me too....deluded

Just explain for me then how these guys expect to lose on purpose every game and have a career in football... or is that the other master stroke of genuine genius that really they wanted to be office workers all along too? Just can’t beat some Stoke banter in the staff room eh?

Because football as a sport in this country is fu**ed and every season that goes by will see the demise becoming more of a reality

Wait untill the European super league becomes reality and the big teams around Europe play each other week in week out and all clubs outside of that become isolated with cash etc.

I loved football once but sadly not now players and agents and SKY and the premier league have killed it and will continue to kill it

Players in general have no loyalty like in the pre premiership days when they’d play 300+ games for one team.

Because football as a sport in this country is fu**ed and every season that goes by will see the demise becoming more of a reality

Wait untill the European super league becomes reality and the big teams around Europe play each other week in week out and all clubs outside of that become isolated with cash etc.

I loved football once but sadly not now players and agents and SKY and the premier league have killed it and will continue to kill it

Players in general have no loyalty like in the pre premiership days when they’d play 300+ games for one team.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Some very good points backed up with reasoning-

Some players accused of not trying more recently were taylor and Patterson didn't see anyone calling the posters deluded then-

No probs with your opinion mate as results have shown we can pick n mix the starting 11 and wouldn't seem to make any difference based on past results

Jesus this pipe has turned up too. You’ve got someone saying that our players are losing on purpose because they are stoke fans and you worry for me. What a ********

matt -- wonder if you agree that players can stop playing for a manager or club , we hear it a lot I presume all the seasoned ex-pro pundits are wrong/deluded to state this in their analogy of teams

Archived