onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

The goals at Cheltenham were unacceptable. It has to improve significantly tomorrow, cutting out stupid mistakes and all the players trying for 90. The players are capable of beating the League leaders so why the decline of the last few weeks? Sort it this weekend big team changes are needed bringing in the young set and the new loanees.

Advert

Why knock people who care and have hope. The manager, players and fans need to pull together as never before. Then at the end of the season get rid of Smurth the real cancer in our club.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

WalterJ, Phil (pjg1876) and me have known each other for years. We never miss an opportunity to wind each other up. It's just that Phil is getting Victor Meldrew tendencies now he's over the magic age. :smile:

Vale already written off by the bookies i see.

I hope for the sake of Neil Aspin (my favourite player )they put the bookies to the sword .

Its 11 v 11 its about time our 11 put a performance worthy of the shirt .

If we only have 4 players at it today we lose 6 -0 its as simple as that .

It will tell us a lot about there professional pride today .

Id expect a 110 per cent display today if i eas going and if Accrington can bring 88 away fans to Burslem and show the pride necessary to win the game why can Vale not go to Swindon and do likewise no matter how small the following .

UTV

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Think the predictions at the side of this page tell you what everybody thinks. Most popular scores 3-0, 4-0, 5-0.

I'm going 3-4 (approx. 0.01% chance). I'm missing the game anyway because I've been the past few times & it's just one of the dullest away games, even without the drubbing that we always witness.

I'd still be happy to miss it & watch us score on Soccer Saturday though.

As Vale fans we have witnessed many dire away days so why should today be any different? Those that believe pride in the shirt may see upturned performances in certain players are going to be disappointed. We have endured periods similar to recent ones whereby we are let down after the big talk of management and players alike. Yes I'm fed up but still will be there today in the eternal hope that maybe, just maybe Aspin has got through to enough players to get some reaction. Then again what do I know what will happen? VTID.

Slinn

Howe Raglan Hoskins

Worrall Hannant

Tonge Regis

Whitfield Harness Calverley

Pope

Hannant do what Ashley young does for Man utd .

Id go with that if we play Smith Gibbons and Pugh we lose .

What have all them got in common .

They all like Stoke City .

There performances have not being acceptable .

Just because they are stoke lovers we shouldnt have to put with half hearted rubbish from them .

UTV its a matter of opinion we have conceded 8 pathetic goals in two games away with them in the team and yes im pointing the finger

Sums up OVF in a nut shell, large portions of total twaddle peddled by clueless idiots. Give it two weeks there will be people supporting the theory and ‘unnamed sources’ appearing being quoted. People wonder why the owner, players and other fans laugh at OVF. Here’s your answer....total lack of credibility

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

"Umm, my favourite day of the entire season....Swindon away" said no Vale fan, ever.

I fear more bad news today. We'll either be on the wrong end of a proper tanking (I've gone 6-0) or we'll be winning 1-0 only to have 3 points cruelly snatched from us with a dubious penalty in the 95th minute and a set piece winner in the 96th, both scored by Richards of course.

Anything else would feel like a "victory".

Archived