onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

I agree but their pedigree is better than they are showing but the manager has no idea how to get the best out of players

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Disagree....we have a load of rubbish players and more rubbish players tan any team in all the leagues but I do slightly agree in the fact that Aspin hasn’t done well in the transfer window and does stllynot have a clue what his best team is yet.

Advert

Thank god that game is over.

Hope Aspin and the staff sort this lot out, but who could they bring in. A team with a bad run and Vale made them look promotion favourites.

Do I want to listen to Vale on tuesday and listen to the Vale Defence implode again.

Makes me laugh how people come on here moaning but don't even go to the games.

Makes me laugh how people come on here moaning but don't even go to the games.

Would go, but looking after my ill daughter at the moment, who needs 24hr care. This is my little bit of relief. Used to travel to watch Vale home and away with my daughter, but cant at the moment. So don't go there.

It's a bad result and a poor performance. Aspin needs to look at the motivation of the players, find a settled back line and work with them to build confidence how knowledge how each of them plays. The midfield is and has been an issue all season Hannah looks like he is starting to settle into the team and the higher league. I honestly have no idea how Aspin is going to increase creativity as we are sadly lacking in that type of player, so from my point of view we should keep small triangles of players, play simple fast passes to move the ball forward, whether our midfielders are capable of this is another question.

Amen a level headed thought about the team and where we are. We need in my opinion to start to do what we did against Luton and a few other and play with one of Kay or Tonge sitting and holding with a three of Hannant, Whitfield and Worrell behind Pope. We need runners going past Pope and taking pressure off our defense which has been the issue of late. We spend long periods of time where we are under near constant pressure sitting too deep because Kay and Tonge can’t go and pressure because they are too slow going back and there is no proper outlet other than a hoof to Pope. We have enough quality to stay up and I think we need the new players brought in to bed in and gel. ***** today but we are patching till the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Would go, but looking after my ill daughter at the moment, who needs 24hr care. This is my little bit of relief. Used to travel to watch Vale home and away with my daughter, but cant at the moment. So don't go there.
-

Some relief for you today mate oucchhh-all the best to your daughter - keep posting aint gone but we are allowed our opinion not so much on the game maybe but certainly its effects etc

Fair enough. I honestly don't think you're going to get quality players at a fair price in January. Aspo must be disgusted about how our 'defence' keeps on making these schoolboy errors, given how consistent and solid he was as a player

Phil people are completely unrealistic about what can be done. When premier league managers are moaning that they can’t get the right players with 100m to spend then we know there’s issues across the whole of the UK. Manager won’t let players go because they can’t sign player easily. We tried and go very little of any quality. Hannant looks decent and is a real bonus

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Well here we go another turn around in the new year of pathetic performances and results .

Embarrassed again by Cheltenham i mean they aint even a good side but with the likes of our players then every team has a chance ,talk about rolling over and having your bellies tickled .

We r going down again .

We dont have enough character in the dresssing room .

5-1 tells us all you need know

I know a lot of you won't agree with this, but the common denominator this season has been the players. Simple as. If I was aspo, after that performance, I'd honestly walk into that dressing room as simply ask 'who here doesn't want to play for this club?' and offer to pay up the contracts/end the loan of those who don't. Those who stayed would have no excuses but for fully committed performances thereafter.

Archived