onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mad Gavs a Goner

Mattholl

i'm sure yates current support wont have a great effect on budgets didn't Norman let M Brown keep his playing salary after being sacked as manager.

again don't know the figures involved or support adam has recently had but 1 player way down the pecking order shouldn't be a big influence

Advert

It is quite possible that the funds provided for Aspin precluded making offers to both Gunning and Whitfield that both would have accepted. I never said it was fact, see below and if you fail to see it this time, perhaps a visit to Specsavers ?

The post of mine you have quoted includes the following -

'there are no facts so again it is speculation. '

'Each fan will make up their own mind'

' I could be wrong on this, but unlike other posters I won't try to make it seem fact'

You are not stupid, and know and understand that the last quote does not mean ALL other posters, yet you try to manipulate it because I did not put 'one or two other posters'.

It is obvious there are all shades of opinion regarding ransfers and players on here, and all are worth considering as my quotes above show - but your personal attacks continue to show you have problems, not me.

Why not post your own opinion, and let others see it and decide for themselves rather than look for a silly ongoing bicker session - no one needs it all again, however much you might have missed it recently.

Nice try, but I was talking about the post you made before this and tried to make out you were so much better than other posters who have an opinion on things.

‘ The latter part of your post is irrational in my opinion it is perfectly possible, even likely, that the owner has said 'You can have one, but not both' and Aspin has wisely gone for Whitfield. It is highly likely that it would cost just a smallish amount to get Gunning to stay but someone is being obstinate and short-sighted'.

Isn't that post doing just the same as what others post for which you criticise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thing is Gunning knows all our players and how our manager thinks, we are making Saturdays game harder for ourselves by letting him go.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

By the same token our lads will know what pushes his buttons so I actually think it's likely he'll get sent off or at least go close!

By the same token our lads will know what pushes his buttons so I actually think it's likely he'll get sent off or at least go close!

Which when you think about it means that he can give them info on all 11 players (and all those on the bench) plus the manager and his assistants, and perhaps even more - and we will know how one of their players plays (Gunning). Not quite equal or 'by the same token'.

Having said that, it probably won't make a massive difference, and nobody could have known he would sign for the team we were playing in the very next league game.

Archived