onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rekeil Pyke

Bycarsbill

Is he injured or have I missed something and his loan terminated? This lad was listed in various pre-season and season start media comment as being a really exciting prospect with the potentail for lots of goals. Seems like he's become pretty anonymous so far. Anyone throw any light on the subject?

Advert

Is he injured or have I missed something and his loan terminated? This lad was listed in various pre-season and season start media comment as being a really exciting prospect with the potentail for lots of goals. Seems like he's become pretty anonymous so far. Anyone throw any light on the subject?

We are only allowed 5 loan players in the squad

Kroos

Harness

Whitfield

Anderson

Denton

All in the squad mean he can’t be on the bench even if he was chosen

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Aspin spoke pretty well of him and Stobbs after the pervious reserve game. Explaining the difficulties with having excess loan players. He played well when he came on second vs Crewe. He also had another decent stint as sub, and never noticed he was on the pitch. Can't remember which game that was.

I would guess he's injured. It's not like these days you can just send loan players back. He's on loan for the whole season.

Aspin spoke pretty well of him and Stobbs after the pervious reserve game. Explaining the difficulties with having excess loan players. He played well when he came on second vs Crewe. He also had another decent stint as sub, and never noticed he was on the pitch. Can't remember which game that was.

I would guess he's injured. It's not like these days you can just send loan players back. He's on loan for the whole season.

There is a break clause in January, I think for all of the loans, apart from Roos who is on a week to week deal.

Pyke looks like he isn't interested, but I am sure Aspo will sort the situation out

That's a problem left for us by numb nuts brown who signed 7?loan players but could only play 5 at a time so pyke will be pished off so would any player in that situation and I guess that his parent club wont be thrilled by the situation either.

Stobbs is a winger. Up front we have Pope the (injury prone) Barnett, and Turner. We need another striker to call on if needed, should be Pyke. Just another example of the massively imbalanced squad we have, that Aspin has inherited. As bookworm says.

We should never have been in the position of having 7 loanees and i feel sorry for the likes of Pyke and Hobbs who thought they were coming here for some game time.
Will be sorted in Jan, some clubs may want their players back, we may want to sign some, we may want to send some back, some to keep for the rest of the season. Hopefully none will have serious injuries like last season, but plenty of time for plans to be made by Aspin/Rudge.

Will be sorted in Jan, some clubs may want their players back, we may want to sign some, we may want to send some back, some to keep for the rest of the season. Hopefully none will have serious injuries like last season, but plenty of time for plans to be made by Aspin/Rudge.

You touched a good point re:loan players -

Anderson,Whitfiled , Roos (subject to lainton return,)denton all are first choice with Middleton,stobbs and pyke not featuring much

Will be interesting to see if any clubs recall them or any clubs want to buy the best ones or if any want to return - it could be a tough January if we did lose a few of the main ones as we would have to integrate more players especially if the rest of the squad cant step up to first 11.

Archived