onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

John Coleman

dantheman

Advert

Incredible really, because many on here were screaming for Coleman as our saviour not too long ago!

He lost a lot of respect yesterday with his antics but to be fair he has worked wonders at Accy considering his playing budget and the crowds they get.He seems the perfect fit for them but their limitations are clear to see.

I've said before Coleman talks utter garbage in his interviews. As said though he's worked wonders for Accrington as a club but his teams do have that cynical edge to them that I don't like in football. Hope he doesn't become like Graham Westley

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Coleman’s teams have always been like this.

Far too many lower league teams act like this now. It’s irritating.

I've said before Coleman talks utter garbage in his interviews. As said though he's worked wonders for Accrington as a club but his teams do have that cynical edge to them that I don't like in football. Hope he doesn't become like Graham Westley

Ah Westley.....got him coming up as well,horrible little squirt.

Coleman would have been the best appointment we could make but would have cost to bring him in so unrealistic to think we cud get him

Disagree. He has flopped every time away from Accrington (including flopping badly at Southport at the bottom of the league below us) and he is just another Westly with how he sets up his teams.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

On what evidence do you base that?

On the evidence of watching aspin play for the vale 100% every game he played he will never let the vale down he has my total backing.The problem is the dross that brown left on the field when he left if Pep was coach at the vale with this lot he would struggle.Give him time to sought this out and even you might have a good word to say if you think coleman is that good go and join drummer boy behind the goal at accrington instead of talking complete crap.

Archived