onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Coventry City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

When Crewe fans phone in to Radio Stoke, why do they always mention us?!

As I've asked several times couldn't care less about crwho and why the f@@k they are allowed on radio sjoke I'll never know are they in stoke-0n-Trent or even Staffordshire? Why don't we invite Walsall or some wolves fans to join in?

Just a rant sorry had to release it

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Nothing was Smith's fault. More MB **** and undermining his own players.

Smith was covering for the rest of the back four all day. He was a back one. Gunning was sitting in the stands waiting for the next long throw. Kay was developing roots and waiting to fruit. Davis was doing an impression of a CB playing RB. And we were ****.

What can I say?! We have a perfectly good right back in Wilson, he plays a cb in Davis. We have the highly rated Denton, he plays Gunning. Middleton? Offers nothing. Barnett and Pope together? Static. Brown ain't gotta clue.. until people realise this, we're heading out of the league.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Today was so bad. Truly terrible. What time our owner pops the cork I'd rather not know.

To Smurf and Brown fans. Why should we believe in anything other than non-league oblivion under your custodianship? Make no mistake that is where we are going under the current regime.

It was Tyrone’s first game back there and we lost (Rekeil) Pyke who can finish. Dan Turner has a couple of goals so we are not really finding the net and the problem is you have got to or you don’t win football games.

Does MB have a Brain injury I wasn't aware of?

What a load of non-sensical, illiterate, primary school level shlte.

[video=youtube_share;BpbvF1dESFY]

Doha, does my head in We are a disaster area of a football club heading for oblivion. But like you I care. Really care. Vale are my team. We are a middling lower league club. We all know that.

But the current state of things is worse than I have ever known. On and off the pitch. Dick head owner dick head manager.

It's like Groundhog Day over again with Brown.

He starts with 4 centre backs again and expects a different result.

Will he keep repeating the same mistakes hoping that one week he may get a win so he can say he was right.

All week people on here have been telling him to play two proper full backs Wilson and Denton but the stubborn idiot won't change. He still spouts his catch phrase of playing well but still losing and that he can turn it round.

It's obvious in his pea sized brain that he believes he can so the only way he is going is if Smurf sacks him.

Newport County were well adrift by 11 points last season but managed to turn it round after sacking the Manager.

Please Please Synectics get on the phone to Norman on Monday and offer him a final offer of 1 million to buy him out.

He isn't going to get a better offer despite his pie in the sky expectations.

But make sure getting rid of Brown and Garkick and their cronies are part of the deal.

At least it gives him a get out chance and get something rather than putting us into admin and getting nothing

Archived