onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Coventry City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Has he been sacked yet

More chance of platting fog or me winning the lottery and I don;t play the lottery.

Brown seems to be the only option the board will see at the moment. They have instructions to use Brown and not get someone in who will take us out of this league through promotion.

Vale Park, sounds good for a new built estate, for sure Smurthwaite has done his sums, he bears one hell of a grudge and shear vindictive nastiness to make the fans pay for not worshipping the great failure, all protestations and appeals fall on deaf ears, he holds all the aces.

Probably more to do with the abuse of him and his daughter on here and twitter

Does he really want to be remembered as the man who took a proud club with over 140 seasons in the football league into the wilderness of non-league football? I hope not.

He needs to get a grip while we still have time.

I don't know NS and so have no idea if this applies to him but there are many 'successful' business people who as long as they are not to blame in their own mind, could not care less what others think..its called having an ego the size of a planet and no self awareness

please someone do something it has to be now today not in a few weeks. Problem is Colin hasn't got the balls to sack him and Norman don't care. I know players can't stand Brown and in particular Ned Kelly . I know many players aw frustrated and want out.

So. All good then:laugh:

Where the hell do we go from here?

Are you really struggling to understand 'on here and twitter'?

Yeah i kinda figured that after i typed it lol. Its just that some say she is on here under an assumed name, so thought id missed something. Personally I dont understand the appeal of twitter, especially if you are famous. Its not unusual to port vale that a few nobheads abuse people on there.

Will post more when I get back but mere words can't articulate how done I am with the club.

Shambolic performance, 92/92, and all the while Mr Smurthwaite slumped over the barrier in the Directors box. It's the lowest the club's ever been, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

I'm finished.

Went Cov last season. Went this. Last season, it was easily one of the top 10 worst Vale performances I've seen. Today was just as tripe. Entirely different personnel, totally same tripe.

1 goal in 8 games was it last season? 0 in 5 now? What, getting on for 8 hours?

Of course, Brown is only a symptom of the cancer destroying Vale.

Thought I'd reached the point of not bothering anymore. But getting angry now.

If you can't score or keep a clean sheet you will only end up going one way - down!! The powers that be need to show some backbone before it's too late. We're going to need around 44 more points and we won't get them with this Manager. Crewe were heading in the same direction as us until they sacked Davis and we must do the same and recruit a proven Manager.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Archived