onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Keep Brown In

Class personified

I appreciate Mattholi's comments. Care in the community is a good thing. We are starting to create that community feel within this great club of ours. As a community we should put an arm round those who are learning their trade as Brown is doing. He needs to be able to lean on us in his hour of need as should the rest of the club. Confidence is starting to grow and as that builds results will come.

Yes I think we should put an arm round Brown and push him out of the door.He must be the only Manager with the anti Midas touch where every player he touches turns to sh@te.

Advert

Actually Whitfield is a CAM according to Yeovil fans who he played for before us

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

CAM would then play as a 'number 10' behind Pope so he wasn't playing there he was playing as a centre mid. He's a centre mid and the fact he had a good game there is not tactical genius from Brown it's luck.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I think Brown has now put together a decent squad good enough to take us into the playoffs this year. The Hughill money should be put to one side either to pay off Smurf or for next season for further consolidation.

Smurf is already lickin his lips that he can use the Hugill money to pay off his loans.why do you think he is still hanging around like a bad smell.

Do you think his puppet Garlick will have any say in where the money goes.

Yes I think we should put an arm round Brown and push him out of the door.He must be the only Manager with the anti Midas touch where every player he touches turns to sh@te.

Should that be the case only one arm will be doing the pushing and it doesn't belong to you, me or any other Port Vale supporter.

I hope nobody is being pushed or shoved anywhere. Decorum should be our middle name. Vale fans are better than that. Let's embrace Brown as our manager and go forth together in what I feel will be an immensely successful period for our great club. Let's enjoy and experience it together. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

In Whitfield he's loaned a winger and played him in central midfield, same with Harness. It's also shows how poor his recruitment has been that he has to play two wingers in central midfield. Worrall showed promise yesterday agreed however he really should do given his pedigree

Its abvious that he doesn't know our best team yet, but I think that in your desire to criticse everything that even when something seems to work you put it down to luck. In the case of Whitfield they've looked at him playing in that position high up in centre midfield in 11 a side games in training, he hasn't just been thrown in on a Saturday to see how he does there. To me hes doing the same job as Callum Guy did last year with his energy. Worrel is another you put down to luck. From what I understand hes played a lot in centre midfield and (although its early days) he looked to me like the midfield player we need who is willing to make runs past the striker as well. We've been crying out for a midfielder who can do that. These 2 players in particular look very promising.

The fact that he has brought in players who can comfortably play in a number of positions can only be a good thing.

Unfortunately at our level thats what has to happen with some players / postions to help that budget stretch further.

I've seen a lot of anti-Brown comments on OVF. Yet not one single person has named their alternative?

Thats because we know he's not going to go, as the ownership of the club is in shambles.

He's rubbish. Even if he goes, we won't get anyone decent cus we're an absolute mess top to bottom.

If we had competent ownership and were willing to spend on a proven manager, Steve Cotterill please.

I hope nobody is being pushed or shoved anywhere. Decorum should be our middle name. Vale fans are better than that. Let's embrace Brown as our manager and go forth together in what I feel will be an immensely successful period for our great club. Let's enjoy and experience it together. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

You doing some hard drugs again?

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived