onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

As for the your point re digging at Brown, I couldn't agree more. I didn't want Michael Brown as manager, I'm not sure I do now either but **** it, he's here, on paper it looks good and he'll get my support. Now is not the time for swiping at the club, it's the time to get behind them.

You've changed your tune in 16 days?

Where have I said anything to the contrary? I'm laughing at the fans not saying sack the man.

I'm flattered you see fit to dig up my old posts in a poor attempt to undermine me but at least try and form a decent argument.

2/10- must try harder.

Advert

So you want people to chant this at KICK OFF of a crucial game for us and not at the end???? not the brightest are you me owd fruit but hey ho crack on

Some one needs to crack on as you put it. We will loose at least by two goals on Saturday. If we loose by three because we want the club to know we are not prepared to accept this rubbish any longer then so be it. The only way this game is crucial is when we loose the protests may gain momentum and we may at least be rid of brown the clown me old fruit

Where have I said anything to the contrary? I'm laughing at the fans not saying sack the man.

I'm flattered you see fit to dig up my old posts in a poor attempt to undermine me but at least try and form a decent argument.

2/10- must try harder.

So sorry,and there's me thinking you were laughing at all those who said Browny deserved a chance?

I wasn't there so can't comment on the match itself but in terms of booing, as others have stated, it's not just the games this season which led to booing, is the dreadful run under Brown which took us down last year. I think all of the players would take it in that context. They'll know they've not been good enough in the 3 games.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

Just one problem....most of the team v Wycombe weren't even here last season, so the people booing are booing the wrong people.

Some one needs to crack on as you put it. We will loose at least by two goals on Saturday. If we loose by three because we want the club to know we are not prepared to accept this rubbish any longer then so be it. The only way this game is crucial is when we loose the protests may gain momentum and we may at least be rid of brown the clown me old fruit

And if we win, we'll be on 6 points from 4 games.

Brown is trying to turn Titanic around with 15 new players. We can't expect that team tactics and style of play can be developed so quickly. We have some really talented players so the time to moan is when he hasn't got them to gel in a few weeks. To be fair to everyone on here even i will be shouting Brown out in next few weeks if he can't do it! Booing at this stage with some of our young players won't help matters. We need to be up for it as supporters and players against Crewe for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Aren't Swindon a brand new team with a huge turn over of players with an unbeaten league start?

I said earlier before a ball was kicked and the past two weeks patience is required in particular as the squad nor the manager are good enough.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

10 games until it's worth considering I said. 3 points in 3 games and pvfc sacking managers?

It's not 3 games though is it. This incompetence stretches back to when he took over.

In response you will say something along the lines of "but he built his own squad over the summer and should be judged after 10 games/October/Christmas."

His win ratio is almost half Riberio's despite signing something like 28 of his own players over the 8 months he's been in charge. He took over in December, perfect for the transfer window....we went on to score 1 goal in 7 or 8 games.

This season, in the first four games, with his own handbuilt squad, we've conceded 10 goals and been booed off several times after seriously pathetic performances. Not because we've lost, but because of the same old pathetic weak bottling and game chasing.

He won't turn it around. He's not ready for this level.

Smurthwaite out.

Right I'm actually sick of this standard of football and Brown's excuses and incompetence. I urge all true Vale fans to protest against Michael Brown. We want rid of Brown the clown.

Saturday 3:00 Brown out!

Brown out!

Happy clappers join in or go home.

I would rather be a happy clapper than an unhappy crapper!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

It's not 3 games though is it. This incompetence stretches back to when he took over.

In response you will say something along the lines of "but he built his own squad over the summer and should be judged after 10 games/October/Christmas."

His win ratio is almost half Riberio's despite signing something like 28 of his own players over the 8 months he's been in charge. He took over in December, perfect for the transfer window....we went on to score 1 goal in 7 or 8 games.

This season, in the first four games, with his own handbuilt squad, we've conceded 10 goals and been booed off several times after seriously pathetic performances. Not because we've lost, but because of the same old pathetic weak bottling and game chasing.

Smurthwaite out.

We'll be rate

Not ready for this level ? When pope gets appointed by smurf and he will. He will probbably have to give up his Sunday job.

I doubt the Sneyd arms would want brown

Smurthwaite out.

Not ready for this level ? When pope gets appointed by smurf and he will. He will probbably have to give up his Sunday job.

I doubt the Sneyd arms would want brown

So sorry,and there's me thinking you were laughing at all those who said Browny deserved a chance?

I am. I still for the life of me can't understand why anyone would think we owe him a living. It was such an odd thing to say.

I never did want him, still don't but that's life. Just because we didn't get in a manager I wanted doesn't mean I'm a sad opportunist who's going to give it the "I told you so's" because I'm not. I'll leave the petty point scoring to you, not that you seem any good at it.

Smurthwaite out.

That's not my response. I think he should have been relieved of his duties last season. But he has built the squad and I don't see the logic in letting him build a squad and sacking him after 3 points in 3 games.

Archived