onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is Browny tactically naive ?

So hypothetically Brown gets sacked then who do we bring in?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

what makes everyone think Ainsworth, Coleman, Cowley, Cooper couldnt be afforded? They cant be on mega salaries and the clauses to speak to them as a result cant be huge. Realsitically we are a far larger prospect than Wycombe, Forrest Green, Lincoln and Accrington.

All this Vale havent got a good reputation with players from Smurf is total ******** too other chairmen the length and breadth of the country are hard nosed and a pain in the ass massively to managers.

Advert

Brown hasn't got a clue tactically in my opinion based on last season. What disappointed me last season he never learnt from his mistakes which ultimately cost us relegation. Hope he studied over the summer and is going to learn fast.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Problem is Brown doesn't admit to making mistakes, or at least not that I've ever heard. He's always got a ready excuse, it's always someone else's fault. I wonder what he'd say he'd do differently last season if he had the time over again? Stick a man on that Gills' player at that last-minute corner for one.

The phrase "tactically naive" should be erased from the English language. It is just a stock phrase uttered out by people who know no difference. Brown has played several hundred league games under different managers. How can someone who has never played ONE league game accuse him of that ? He has far more knowledge of the game than all us fans put together. The question should be "is he a good manager" If that had been asked, my response may not have been so supportive. But to call him "tactically naive" is an insult, and an inaccurate one at that.

I think it would have been difficult for anyone to save us last season given the changes to the loan player rules restricting the amount of players we could bring in plus the poor reputation we have in football circles due to hard nosed ownership. I suspect Brown is far more tactically aware than we think, he just hasn't got the tools to do the job he wants to.

I know you have your agenda to stick to but we needed a result last game of the season and he played one up front and defended for 80 minutes, that was it for me. He is clueless and it will be a matter of time. You will blame Smurf but a better manager would not let the restrictions effect him. Micky built a promotion winning squad out of admin and with half the players not getting paid. That is the difference.

The phrase "tactically naive" should be erased from the English language. It is just a stock phrase uttered out by people who know no difference. Brown has played several hundred league games under different managers. How can someone who has never played ONE league game accuse him of that ? He has far more knowledge of the game than all us fans put together. The question should be "is he a good manager" If that had been asked, my response may not have been so supportive. But to call him "tactically naive" is an insult, and an inaccurate one at that.

Ok has he delivered his knowledge

Sent from my SM-G950F using the onevalefan mobile app

Agenda my ar*e...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

Would you say Brown has had it tougher than Micky did preseason promotion season?

I remember saying to the boneheads that moaned constantly about Micky that you will get what you wish for and look where we are now. He won us a promotion and was hounded out a season later, no patience shown at all or loyalty for one of the best managers we ever had. It's no surprise we are now where we are.

Can I suggest "there's no plan B" as equally irritating?

I wish Brown could be more lucky. I feel injuries were a significant contribution to us being relegated last season and they are affecting us significantly at an early stage of this season.

Brown is useless manager.

He proved it last year with his negative tactics and not signing a decent striker in January when everyone and his dog could see that we needed a striker rather than depending on JJ and Cecelia who couldn't hit a barn door at 5 paces.

Other clubs had injuries ( like Oldham who still managed to stay up).

Good players don't make good managers automatically and Brown does not support his players but uses them as scapegoats when things go wrong.He has started where he finished last season.

Brown is useless manager.

He proved it last year with his negative tactics and not signing a decent striker in January when everyone and his dog could see that we needed a striker rather than depending on JJ and Cecelia who couldn't hit a barn door at 5 paces.

Other clubs had injuries ( like Oldham who still managed to stay up).

Good players don't make good managers automatically and Brown does not support his players but uses them as scapegoats when things go wrong.He has started where he finished last season.

So what makes you an expert have you ever managed a league side have you worked at a league club or are you one of those delud

ed fools who think we are Barcelona and want pep or jose brown now has his own players we've won one and lost one how can you call him usless shows the arrogant stupidity some of you have in abundance give him till Christmas then form a judgement

Archived