onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is Browny tactically naive ?

I said it last season and I will say it again now' date=' absolutely no such thing as coincidence.[/quote']

Too true - no coincidence that you have a hate campaign against the manager and are about due to scapegoat a couple of players, and also give unconditional support to the owner.

You know all about sport science and injuries and training do you - far more than several people who have thousands of top level games experience between them ? Of course you do, you know better than anyone and are a true expert.:laugh:

Advert

Too true - no coincidence that you have a hate campaign against the manager and are about due to scapegoat a couple of players, and also give unconditional support to the owner.

You know all about sport science and injuries and training do you - far more than several people who have thousands of top level games experience between them ? Of course you do, you know better than anyone and are a true expert.:laugh:

Glad you find our demise under the manager so funny along with our continuing startling injury problems! 🙄

Clearly I do, simply googling will provide you a little insight as it seems you are struggling.

His inability to change games during them is also a huge concern as is his desire to ensure players run through walls and play constant aimless hoof ball.

I'm sure he will learn, it however needs to be quickly as his record continues to worsen.

Stability = success.

We need to build a solid spine.

So far it seems that Smith and Kay are the CBs and Pope is the target man. Pugh is CM but is unfortunately injured.

The goalkeeper situation since Alnwick left is farcical.

Just as last year MB is signing players willy nilly and multiple loans too. We already have too many players in our squad but nowhere near enough quality. I hope I'm wrong but already it's beggining to mirror last season.

So what makes you an expert have you ever managed a league side have you worked at a league club or are you one of those delud

ed fools who think we are Barcelona and want pep or jose brown now has his own players we've won one and lost one how can you call him usless shows the arrogant stupidity some of you have in abundance give him till Christmas then form a judgement

Stats don't lie,

Let's spin this on it's head then you give me the evidence or stats that prove he's learning from mistakes and that his performance and port vale are on an upward trend. Include his whole time at port vale....

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Stability = success.

We need to build a solid spine.

So far it seems that Smith and Kay are the CBs and Pope is the target man. Pugh is CM but is unfortunately injured.

The goalkeeper situation since Alnwick left is farcical.

Just as last year MB is signing players willy nilly and multiple loans too. We already have too many players in our squad but nowhere near enough quality. I hope I'm wrong but already it's beggining to mirror last season.

Yep what he said

Totally disagree for that game an high line would of put adebayo akinfenwa out of the game... teams like to play in the final third and it would of stopped adebayo akinfenwa bullying in The box.... passion and commitment are tactics as this drives the players on to there game plan......

Sent from my SM-G950F using the onevalefan mobile app

We had a very high line for their second!

The beauty of football, Dave the plumber calling out a professional for being tactically naive!

You can have all the tactical nous in the world, but a lot of situations come down to individual & decision making of individuals. Did any of our players win their battles v their respective opponent. I don't think they did.

So what makes you an expert have you ever managed a league side have you worked at a league club or are you one of those delud

ed fools who think we are Barcelona and want pep or jose brown now has his own players we've won one and lost one how can you call him usless shows the arrogant stupidity some of you have in abundance give him till Christmas then form a judgement

You don't have to be an expert to see that Brown is clueless.Last season speaks for itself.My two year old grandson could do a better job.

He has released good players like Kiko, Amoros and Tavares and kept Forrester,Yates and Boote.He desperately needs a good midfield player like Tavares now.If you give him until Christmas it is too late.His excuse last year was that he inherited a poor team at Christmas which was 6 points clear of relegation.What excuse will he use this time with his supposed own team.

We had a very high line for their second!

The beauty of football, Dave the plumber calling out a professional for being tactically naive!

You can have all the tactical nous in the world, but a lot of situations come down to individual & decision making of individuals. Did any of our players win their battles v their respective opponent. I don't think they did.

Football fans have a lot of knowledge tbf

Sent from my SM-G950F using the onevalefan mobile app

How come fans are allowed to criticse players who have played hundreds of league games but as soon as they are appointed manager then they take on some divine mystical quality and their brains operate on a higher level than the rest of us?

Stanley Matthews played more matches than anyone and he thought Ray Kennedy would never come close to making it as a professional.

If a young player has a poor first season he gets released. If he shows potential he'll get kept on. You don't say well he was awful but he'll probably learn from his mistakes and do better a few years down the line when he's learned his trade.

Archived