onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Record-low season ticket sales at this point?

smithie

Surely this figure of 500 sold is the lowest for decades? I'm assuming May is the cut-off for the Early Bird offer ( I wouldn't know, as I've had no communication about it despite being a regular season ticket holder).

I've no doubt that the offers soon to be announced are a rather desperate response to the sales tally so far.

Advert

Only to be expected in all honesty. Relegation, a hated owner and zero marketing and communication with season tickets holders and the fan base. Sorry but Garlick should have seen this coming done something to reduce the damage of Smurf. On the pitch we have been poor and behind the scenes even worse in my opinion.

Only to be expected in all honesty. Relegation, a hated owner and zero marketing and communication with season tickets holders and the fan base. Sorry but Garlick should have seen this coming done something to reduce the damage of Smurf. On the pitch we have been poor and behind the scenes even worse in my opinion.

I would imagine some will be waiting for news regarding players signed from last years squad and who will be actually brought in as replacements (not who gets talked about).

The longer the retained list is withheld ,the longer we don't have new players signed who can create hope , the longer its left for a season ticket deal (still at last years rate) , the longer they leave it before making fans wanted by contacting and courting sit on the fence fans the season ticket sales will stagnate.

I don't think Colin Garlick will be there too much longer, ,he'll join Raj Atwal as an ex-Vale employee who was undermined by NFS.

Im not surprised he has to go ASAP ,thats why the battle cries were sent out to the players for the remaining games .

Going down will kill the club and its happening .

If fans dont buy the over inflated season tickets ( which they wont because of everything whats gone on ) then the new manager has no chance as he will have no budget or nothing work with .

I want the club be brought by people who have a plan and the money to carry out the plan .

Then i want to hear that they r getting in players who can do the business and r our players not loans etc .

I had season tickets last year but what they put us all through with the relegation im not sure i want to bother continuing to go as we r playing in the worst league possible for one ,Two we have a owner who has failed yet wont let the club go but if he stays he destroys it as the amount of season tickets sold tell u that .

Three i aint the only one by looks of it who is keeping my money in my pocket .

Four the price is wrong as usual .

Five Stoke City r keeping the prices at rock bottom yet again for the tenth year running ,wonder why that is Smurf because he knows the area and if he puts them up they would only sell 12000 as the glory hunters wouldnt be able afford them .

I said relegation would kill us and it is ,something drastic has to be done or else

I'm not putting a penny in so long as I think that it is going into Mr Smurthwaite's back pocket. Is it true that he is lifting the commercial income and putting it back in as directors' loans? The cheeky rascal.

We should be told. That's the only way the accounts make sense.

Hadn't we only sold about 80 odd in 2009 before we sacked Dean Glover?

We were a similar shambles back then.

Yes, he was sacked 1 May. So this time with an extra week we have sold some figure below 500.

Archived