onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Record-low season ticket sales at this point?

smithie

Norman admitted his mistakes and promised to repair the damage he caused but instead he has taken a back seat and employed stooges to take the flack which makes him difficult to believe.I remember a well respected MP castigating I think Harold Wilson by saying that I'm not calling the right honourable gentleman a liar it's just that sometimes he doesn't say what he means and other times he doesn't mean what he says.

Advert

That has been said, by Fradley and Garlick on radio stoke.

And why don't you believe it? Has Smurf actually taken any money out yet?

it's rumoured that grants and alnwicks transfer monies went to buying that Tesla but that of course could have been pure coincidence.

For the most part Burslen doesn't deserve a Football league club, apart from a few really genuine fans the rest especially those on this platform ain't worth a light. Get real, only 92 teams in the league so we still want to be one of them. If so buy ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

We managed run a club fine when there were just 28 teams in the league. Mind you we did go on to quit the league in 1907 because the chairman reckoned the attendances were too low to sustain league football!

Surely you not purchasing a ticket is because you have problems affording one. A true fan supports their club through thick and thin, wrong or right.

Don't pass your blame of not being able to afford one for yet another reason to blame Smurf.

Maybe if you spent more time working instead of posting garbage on here you could get one instead of making excuses.

You call yourself a Vale fan, unfortunately with the language and violence that comes out of your mouth sometimes I'm ashamed to be associated with you. Vale Park will be such a nicer environment without you. Good riddance. In fact can I pay you to stay away and keep your dumb negative comments to yourself and leave true Vale fans to pass comment on a game of football.

So what you are saying is that even if your financial situation is perilous, you dont have enough money to pay your mortgage, feed your wife and kids or cover the utilities you should still buy a ST?

Smurf on the other hand, who is reported to be a wealthy, should keep his money?

There is a definition somewhere of people who do the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome..

You also seem to think there is blame to be apportioned to people being poor... work harder so you can give your hard earned to a rich guy?...

Im certain you would be surprised at the number of professional people who support Vale.

Its quite obvious you dont have a head for business yourself.

If you want to buy a ST thats fine, if others dont want to buy thats fine too.

I would suggest, from a business perspective, that even if the 3,000? hard core supporters all purchased a ST at the inflated present price it would not generate enough income to run the club. The present, and only, campaign of tugging on heart strings and veiled threats of extinction will not bring enough new people through the doors to assist in a meaningful way.

I dont need an excuse not to buy a ST... I need a reason to buy one

it's rumoured that grants and alnwicks transfer monies went to buying that Tesla but that of course could have been pure coincidence.

My understanding is that it's nothing more than speculation unless I've missed something.

Especially as it was also rumoured that the Alnwick funds were not paid fully up front.

Strange we couldnt afford remi streete your family must work harder and smarter as they just let a good asset go for nothing!! might of given those sitting on the fence a reason to buy one!!!

Dont be an idiot whilst defending your family eh

Streete was out of contract and is a far better player than League 2. We cant force him to sign. It is unfortunate that we have lost him but this happens up and down the EFL.

Surely you not purchasing a ticket is because you have problems affording one. A true fan supports their club through thick and thin, wrong or right.

Don't pass your blame of not being able to afford one for yet another reason to blame Smurf.

Maybe if you spent more time working instead of posting garbage on here you could get one instead of making excuses.

You call yourself a Vale fan, unfortunately with the language and violence that comes out of your mouth sometimes I'm ashamed to be associated with you. Vale Park will be such a nicer environment without you. Good riddance. In fact can I pay you to stay away and keep your dumb negative comments to yourself and leave true Vale fans to pass comment on a game of football.

There has always been an excuse, we have this type of thread year in, year out. If you don't want to go - don't go. If you do want to go - go. It really is that simple, absolutely no need for digging people of the opposite view point out.

I really don't understand fans telling other fans what to do with their money from either side of the daft argument.

Yeah of course it is by people that don't like the owner. I'm starting a rumour that all the haters are starting a fund to buy the Sproson statue and are in the process of thinking how to stick it up the owners bum sideways!

Who's money brought the aforementioned players to the club, who has kept ploughing money into the club monthly?

Strange we couldnt afford remi streete your family must work harder and smarter as they just let a good asset go for nothing!! might of given those sitting on the fence a reason to buy one!!!

Dont be an idiot whilst defending your family eh

The owner wanted him. It's Garlick and Brown that have waved him on his way in the ludicrous fashion they did.

If the owner wanted him why no offer of a contract a few months back? Your statement doesn't stack up to me.

I've already stated that Streete was made two contract offers, one around the time Smith signed his. The lad wants to play at a higher level. He was desperately unhappy the way he was treated in the 2015/16 season so clearly doesn't need to have any loyalty to Vale.

I've already stated that Streete was made two contract offers' date=' one around the time Smith signed his. The lad wants to play at a higher level. He was desperately unhappy the way he was treated in the 2016/17 season so clearly doesn't need to have any loyalty to Vale.[/quote']

If you say so!

Archived